Need help reading the tarot cards?

• I'm trying to learn to read cards and did my own reading.

I asked about relationships and got:

Nine of Cups

Knight of Cups

Justice

Six of Cups

Strength

All the cups cards are good signs in the love area and the 6 of Cups could mean that an ex could come back into my life. This ex would be a water sign (my ex is a pisces). And I'm a Libra so I think that the Justice card represents me. I also think that it will come sometime in the summer.

I'm not exactly sure how to tell the time frame though because of the difference in the numbers and the two different major arcana cards but I thought summer because of the multiple cups cards I got. And I'm not sure if the Knight of Wands or the Strength card refers to another person. If it is the Knight of Cups then it would probably be an ex coming back (because of the six of cups) but if this guy is represented by the strength card then he would be a leo and the six of cups would just mean that I'm having nostalgic thoughts (because it's next to the justice that represents me). But I'm not sure how to tell which one it is.

If you could tell me how I did and maybe help me understand how to decide how to determine which card represents what for the future I'd appreciate it. 🙂

• ??

• Hey Britmarie, Is the order in which you have written the cards above, the same order in which you laid them out? If so, Maybe we could say the Nine of cups relates to the past. This can show a happy and content period of a love life, sometimes it can signify overendulgence of luxary, pleasure and love.

The second card I would read as your present. Now the Knight of Cups can often signify a pices, or a new passionate romance or possible travel, maybe over water.

The third card would be your future. It may mean that you are going to have to make an important decision or do the right thing by someone or something.

The fourth card refers to your hopes and fears. Maybe you hope or fear that a past love one is going to come back in your life.

This last card Is your final outcome. Maybe whatever decision you decide to make, you will stand by it. It might be something that is going to take a lot of courage, determination and perserverance. If you are upset about a loved ones depature maybe this card will give you the courage to move on. If you fear a loved one coming back into your life, then this card will give you the strength to stop that happening. If you decide to get back with a loved one then maybe this card signifies that it will take a bit of hard work.

Anyway thats just a few possibilities. I get a feeling that you are probably going to have to make some kind of important or difficult decision regarding your love life and possibly your ex.

• I listed the cards in the order I laid them down from right to left. The Nine of Cups was on the far left...and Strength on the far right.

Thanks for the input!

• *the Nine of Cups was on the far right and the Strength was on the far left. - thats what i meant