What vibes do you give out?

• Hi Captain,

How are you? Can you read my vibes please? very interesting......

Thank you

misstonya

• Captain- I apologize for not being the go-getter I can be and not figuring this out myself, but do you have any advice on how I can establish a more solid sense of identity? I understand it's through patience, discipline, and introspection but I feel like I'm on the right track already... but not. On the right track with a lack of motion... It gives me a feeling of being stagnant & and I'm just trying to figure out how to liven passions and general drive!

Thank you for your previous reading, I appreciate the thoughts!

Best wishes

~Angela

• AngelaVictoria, you don't have to apologise to me - it's yourself whom you are letting down if you are not living up to your potential. To establish your own sense of identity, you simply have to know yourself very well. That is, to be able to out aside all the ingrained beliefs and principles and attitudes you have acquired from other people and work out what YOU really believe in. You have to decide what really makes you happy - and not what society or your family and friends tell you you need. You have to stop relying on other people to tell you what and who you are. You must behave in an authentic manner by doing the things that you know deep down you came here to do and learn. You have to begin a dialogue with yourself where you really listen to what your spirit is asking of you. Your intuition will let you know with a feeling in your gut when you are in touch with your own soul. You must drop any pretence or wearing of a mask and be unafraid to show others who you really are and what you really think and want. Speak and be your truth.

• MissTonya, you feel hopeful about the future yet there is a part of you that is not sure who you are apart from a mother. You do want to get out and live your own life and have adventures but you are also torn about leaving your son more to his own devices, even though your mind tells you that is what is best for him. You are not quite sure about your identity now, who you really are. You need to reintroduce yourself to you, and re-examine your life to find out what has changed and what you want now, as compared to what you wanted in the past. You are a new person now and you must strive to know and understand what this new you wants to do with her life. Don't be afraid! Go forward bravely and with joy.

• Hi Captain,

Thank you for the reading and everything you said is amazingly TRUE...of most I just want a miracle to bring my son David back as he stood...but meanwhile I want him to be taking cared of and safe....yes...very true....

thank you again

misstonya

• captain, i need some more of your insight PLEASE...i just can't figure it all out on my own.

• Hello Captain,

Just wanted to know if you could give me an updated vibe reading. May thanks to you as always.

Many Blessings to you! Oh, aand stay safe during all this weather!

• MELinSC, I need more information about what you are referring to. 'All' can cover many many things.

• RedPetals, your life energy is very low and your bodily system feels drained to me. You need to re-energize yourself - quickly. I suggest long vigorous walks that will tire you at first but in the end will be reviving. You need to be outside as I feel you have been inside far too much lately. Sunshine and fresh air is vitally needed. You also need a lot of green leafy vegetables and red apples in your diet to improve your health, as many as you can manage. Is there some problem with your hair?

• well. the past 3 or 4 nights i have been having dreams about mr. aquarius and me telling him exactly what i think of him in them. i think this is because his name has come up often in conversations and i hear he is thinking about getting engaged to this gf he has been with less than 6 months...

things with my best friend of 20 years and current roommate are currently falling apart to the point where we are not even speaking and i am getting out of here this week.

all this on top of the rest of the stressful things in my life.(school, work, etc...) i am just not sure about the decisions i am making.

any insight would be appreciated, you are usually dead on whether i want to admit it or not. ha.

thanks captain.

• RedPetals, your life energy is very low and your bodily system feels drained to me. You need to re-energize yourself - quickly. I suggest long vigorous walks that will tire you at first but in the end will be reviving. You need to be outside as I feel you have been inside far too much lately. Sunshine and fresh air is vitally needed. You also need a lot of green leafy vegetables and red apples in your diet to improve your health, as many as you can manage. Is there some problem with your hair?

Captain,

Thank you so much for your response. I think it is quite accurate. My life energy is low and I have been home for many months recovering from a a health issue. I too feel that I am now ready to re-energized and ready to go back outside and reconnect. Last year was super challenging and I am still dealing with the aftermath but I am really ready to move on, taking an active role in "climbing the positive ladder". I have always had a pretty good diet but I am now taking a much closer look at what goes into my body. I feel I am ready to take long walks now but at the same time it fills me with apprehension, I think I have become to used to having my room and bed as a place of safety. Initially, not by choice , I had to stay i bed, but it I can see where it can become an excuse. You have motivated me to get up and get out ! I have always loved vegetables but now for some reason I am into green beans, go figure! I guess my body tells me what I need. As for the hair, I cannot say I am having a problem but loss of hair has been a concern due to the medication I now have to take, so yes, I do worry about it. Basically, I am doing well considering what I went through and I am really trying to come on the the positive side. Thanks again, your advice is alwasy appreciated! BYW, I try to eat an apple everyday!

• MELinSC, you are releasing the past and letting go of who and what you don't need in your new life. It's a good thing. You need to stop thinking about making decisions and just relax a bit until you feel you can cope with it all. Get out into nature if you can - take long walks, do deep breathing in the fresh air, swim, etc. Go somewhere quiet when you need to know what to do. Then just ask yourself what YOU want to do. In the peace and serenity, you will 'hear' the answer.

• The Captain>I would love for you to read my vibes 🙂

Thanks!

• RedPetals, your body is giving off a vibe that says "I never get to do what I want - when will it be my turn?" Do you feel this?

• WickedMoon, your vibes tell me you don't know who you really are. You only see yourself through other people's eyes. You try to use other people as your mirror to reflect back what you are but all you ever get is a misinterpreted, skewed or false image. Other people can only tell you what they THINK you are or what you are to them which is coloured by their own needs and desires. They can't see the real you because you don't know what it is yourself. You try to see yourself as a family member, a friend, a lover, a co-worker etc. but you never try to see what you are like by yourself - the essential authentic aspect of you that isn't tied to or dependent on anyone else. I think you fear seeing it. But nobody can know you as well as you do. Gain more self-knowledge by being alone with yourself and digging deeply into your soul. If you cannot be yourself, no one will ever feel entirely comfortable with you (and that includes you).

• Not sure how this work, but what vibe am I sending out?

Did I make the right decision on a major issue in my life?

• LostLeo, people make lots of decisions in their lives. Which one in particular do you want me to tune into?

• Tks Captain, it is regarding my love issue.

I would like to know if my decisions is best for me and my love interest.

It is what she really want from me?

• LostLeo, I may read vibes but I don't read minds. What is your love decision?

• My cancer and I brokeup around new year.

I've decided to wait for her because my intuition tell me that she's pushing me away because she chosen her career, I will try to contact her again in June on her b-day.

I don't mind to wait patiently, because I truly thinks that she's the one for me.

My intuition almost never fail me, I'm tiptoeing on this decision because I know her work can be extremely stressful sometimes and I care about her too much and I don't want to risk stressing her over this, but then if I don't contact her in June, I won't have another excuse to contact her till X'mas, in that case, I might run in to a risk of her thinking that I don't care about her anymore.

I can't make up my mind on this and kept on feeling that I'm screw eitherway.

I really wish to know if there's any positive energy in this connection in the future.

Tks for your reading in advance.