What vibes do you give out?

• Renaissance1981, you give off very restless and easily bored vibes, like there is so much in the world to provide you with adventure that you jump from one experience (and person) to another before quite absorbing all that each experience has to offer. A 'Jack-of-all trades, Master-of-none' sort of thing. I am quite sure you are probably tired of being continually told to 'slow down and smell the roses', but that is indeed what you need to do. You also need to understand that your ideas and beliefs are your own and you should not try and press them onto others, even if they are good ones. You may even have brilliant plans for your life but it's more the exciting thought of them than the boring practicality of actually manifesting them that stimulates you. Thus, you will achieve nothing of material worth unless you develop some focus, discipline, and application.

• Thank you so much! Your reading is pretty accurate(unfortunately lol). Im dating someone now. His DOB is January 1 1981 and mine is April 17 1981. I feel like giving up and moving on (surprise lol). What should I do?

• This post is deleted!

• Renaissance1981, I foresee power struggles and lost tempers in this relationship. Your friend likes to be dominant - and so do you. You two could be successful exceptions to the rule if you can develop enough sensitivity and empathy towards each other but that would take time and patience that I'm not sure you're prepared to devote to this matchup. I doubt there will be a deep feeling of love that could lead to a close personal relationship. Your earthy friend tends to douse your enthusiastic fire rather than fan it. Power battles, sexual jealousy or social envy could all rear their ugly heads here.

• 2scorpio1sag, there's a certain tired resignation to your vibes as if you have come to believe that life (and people) will always disappoint you. It's like you expect the worst to happen and that you will never really get what you want. And you do attract what you believe. You feel on the verge of giving up and not trying at all to achieve your dreams. You wonder why nothing ever turns out like you want because you are a good person. You just need to be more positive and also stop putting up with all the bad treatment that other people inflict on you. If you are unhappy with something, stand up and say so - don't just accept it as inevitable.

• Hello Captain,

I would like if you could read my vibes.

Best wishes

• Renaissance1981, I foresee power struggles and lost tempers in this relationship. Your friend likes to be dominant - and so do you. You two could be successful exceptions to the rule if you can develop enough sensitivity and empathy towards each other but that would take time and patience that I'm not sure you're prepared to devote to this matchup. I doubt there will be a deep feeling of love that could lead to a close personal relationship. Your earthy friend tends to douse your enthusiastic fire rather than fan it. Power battles, sexual jealousy or social envy could all rear their ugly heads here.

@thecaptain- Could you explain the Sexual jealousy or social envy in detail( if possible). I have deep feelings for this person and would like learn to be more patient and empathetic. If you could give me suggestions on how to curb/deal these negative struggles (ie power struggles, jealousy, envy) I would greatly appreciate it.

Regards

• This post is deleted!

• Leogemini, your vibes are full of dynamic energy and passion which I feel can sometimes blind you so that you can't see 'the forest for the trees'. I feel your life is full of rather large doses of pleasure and pain, especially in relationships. I do sense in you some reluctance to commit yourself to one person. I also feel in you a desire to help the downtrodden and champion humanitarian causes. You need someone strong who can handle your passion and isn't frightened off by your immense energy. But your desire to help the weak leads you into relationships with weaker partners, so don't confuse your love life with your mission to reform the world.

• Renaissance1981, you need to communicate more with your partner if you want to understand him - and others too. Instead of focusing on yourself and your own needs, ask what he wants and needs and how he feels. To become empathic, you need to be able to put yourself in other people's shoes. With power struggles, one person must step aside and let the other person call the shots. It doesn't have to be the same person all the time but it must only be ONE person at a time. Two bosses in a relationship will only bring trouble so take turns making decisions or agree to compromise.

• Captain,

You're fully right and everything is exactly as you write. Currently I'm in a difficult period and I don't know what to do with my marriage and love I feel for another person. I know I must make some decisions, but I don't know if it's right time now.

Thank you so much,

best wishes,

Leogemini

• Dear Captain

You just read my vibes recently. Could you also forsee as to who I would be attracting as a partner/ lover in future . I would appreciate it if you could tell me the name and where he is from.

Love and Blessings

• Karmafilter213, there is no one on your future horizon yet because you are not fully clear on exactly who you want in your life. Your mind is full of confusing options and your image of the perfect partner keeps changing as you change. When you have a clearer picture of the sort of person who best suits your needs, you will then attract him.

• HEY CAPTAIN!

WHat financial vibes are you feeling for me>

THANKS!!!

• Hazel8, I answered you in your personal thread.

• THANK U SO MUCH!!!! U R SO RIGHT ABOUT EVERTHING,I WILL GET BETTER AND BACK TO THE REAL ME!!!

GOD BLESS U!!!

• Hi Captain,

What vibes do you sense from me? (We communicated in January when my life was turned upside down.) Do you see my husband rejoining me and my daughter any time soon?

Thank you!

Lifer

• Lifer, I feel your husband is enjoying his release from responsiblity too much to return any time soon. He is loving being 'free' as he sees it. He wanted your sole time and atttention and felt for many years that he wasn't getting it because you devoted yourself to your child, as is natural for a mother to do. He is searching for someone who will willingly devote themself totally to him and his needs. I feel like you would do anything to get him back but that your efforts would go largely unrewarded as this man can never feel he is being worshipped enough - he lacks enough self-love to give it to himself. You need someone less demanding and needy.

• Thank you, Captain.

Lifer

• Hello Captain, I'm new here and was wondering what vibes you get from me 😃 That is if you have time for it. Please and Thank you!