What vibes do you give out?

• okay, Im gonna work on that.

thankyou so much Captain 🙂 i really appreciated this, & it was helpful.

take care, & god bless.

• Captain, I feel like a lot of my worries stem from the need to support my family. I feel like I have different talents and things I want to do but I don't know where to start to explore without spending a fortune tryng them all. I want to write books, paint, photography, astrology, investigate,real estate (flipping houses) and architecture. See how many diferent things I enjoy? I can't figure out that one passion. I haven't figured out my calling. I'm 38 years old and it's driving me crazy. I've worked in the corporate world for years and I know without a doubt I don't want to go back to that environment, ever. I want to do something fullfilling that also allows time with family and a good souce of income but not sure which way to go. I've researched and still come up empty. I know I definately want to write books but still have to have income in the meantime and do nt have the energy or time anymore to work full time, take care of family (three young children) and also write on the side. Any vibes on this?

• Dear Captain,

You are sooo close. Actually I am close to publishing my first book, The Grimoire ( a childrens tale ). Thank you for the insight! May the universe continue to shed its light upon you. Blessed be....

Scribe1

• ConfusedScorpion, just because you are interested in something doesn't mean you also have the talent and endurance to make a career of it. Sit down and make a list of your actual abilities and decide then which direction they will take you in. Or if you are really drawn to a new career, make up your mind to do any study or courses involved to get you there. Even if you decide to write books, there is a lot of study and practical application to do first.

• Scribe1, I think the vibe also refers to the fact that you are a 'student of life' and very open to acquiring knowledge.

• Dear Captain,

You are so kind...Thank you again for your insight. 🙂 Hmmm...A talent I can use for finances...That would be nice...I will have to think on that one for a while. 🙂 And You are right...I am having a few financial issues. 🙂 But going to school is keeping me pretty busy, so I will try to find a way to relax. 🙂 Thank you again for everything! 🙂

Hobbles76 🙂

• Thank you Captain. I do have abilities in these areas thanks to my grandmother and past job experience and just from helping others. I have made lists but I am still confused. I can't do them all due to energy, time and money. I can't even pinpoint which one I love the most, to go after that one career. I am willing to go to school to further my education but I absolutely cannot figure out what I want to do. I have never met anyone as lost as I am on deciding which career to follow. I've spoken to school advisors and I've taken tests to help me decide on a course but walk away just as confused. Any other suggestions to help me focus in on this?

• Dear Captain,

I would like to know the vibes I give off.

please and thank you.

• ConfusedScorpion, i feel you would make a fortune in real estate if you are so inclined. That is where your financial fortune lies, but I feel real fulfillment will come through your artistic and creative talents (but might not bring in that much income so you might be better off doing the real estate first so that you can indulge your creative urges after you can support yourself).

• Piscesgirl4life, you give off very mixed vibes. Inside you feel very fragile and soft but your outside vibe is very tough and even aggressive and rebellious at imes. You really confuse the people around you (and maybe even yourself).

• THE CAPTAIN

Thank you yes im feeling alot these days and its a scorpian that is bothering me im in love with this man and we are having problems what shall I do

• Babebae, I'm sorry but I don't feel he really loves you - he just enjoys the adoration and attention he gets from you. It's a king-servant situation.

• This post is deleted!

• Soapmaker, from you I am getting a vibe of immersing yourself so much in the spiritual world that you have lost most of your ability to deal with practical material reality. You live so much in other worlds you don't know how to deal with this one any more.

• Dear Captain,

I had a dream this morning that started out strange, but the ending felt like one of those dreams I have had in the past that has come true. At the end, My uncle was very sad, heartbroken , void of life not the jovial man I have known. I was there at a house with my mom and dad reading a bible passage book that my grandpop had wrote down. My aunt had died in the dream and it happened suddenly. I have dreamt of my grandmom's passing before it happened, and my mom dreamt of her sister's before as did I in the past. I am concerned, especially since i just found out she has a strange cough and is trying to get a chest scan. She also just had a urinary infection and was hospitalized for that suddenly bc of a kidney stone. It was the feelings at the end of the dream that make me think it is one of those kind of dreams. You are one of those on here who has been so generous and insightful with your gifts that you. were the first person I thought to bring this to bc u wont give me any bull. This dream really caught me off gaurd bc I wasn't even thinking negative about her recent hospitalization and was not originally concerned at all. Thank you for your time!

• P.S. If I am not suppose to post this here and should have done a separate thread, I apologize and won't do it again in the future. thanks.

• Good Morning The Captain,

Vibe check today please. Hope it's mo better today.

Thanks you for sharing your gift with us.

Love and Light

• Dear Captain,

That is where I am supposed to be right now. A wonderful psychic told me my guides need to step back and allow my journey into the inner side to prepare me for work in this life coming up. I have to connect with the spiritual side and gain strength there and centering. By spring my inner work is done for a long time and the foundation will be built.

Thanks ever so much!

• Id like a vibe check, if you have the time 🙂

• Ckdgh703, you are being prepared by your guides for your aunt's passing because you have a hard time dealing with death in your family.