What vibes do you give out?

• No sorry, Captain, you are way off,. Please try again or if you can't read me that is ok too. Guess I'm not that easy , as you have tried before. Thanks for trying anyway.

Me

• Hi Captain, his birthdate is 7-8-54 (july).

In addition to his, what vibes do I give out?

Thanks!

• Pompanofish, I still think you feel threatened by a female - or at least the idea or suspicion of one coming between you and someone you care for. Try to separate the fact from the fantasy.

• TheTransformed, JJB is a very wary and self-protective man because of his deep fear of being humiliated or rejected. So he needs to trust someone a lot and feel safe with them before he shares anything of himself. I feel that he is more comfortable with friends or colleagues than lovers. He finds it hard to put his feelings into words and fears people demanding more than he can give. He has an unusual, unconventional, even dark side and may be attracted to the seamier aspects or amusements of life (some brush with the law in his background?). Yet outwardly he may cling to a very conventional image. He is like the typical square peg in a round hole.

TT, I am getting anxiety from you, as if you are afraid that time is running out in some respect or that you have lost your chance for success. You need to calm yourself and trust that everything happens just when you are ready for it and exactly when it is supposed to happen.

• Thank you TheCaptain!

I appreciate your energy. It was very enlightening and I believe spot on! I will do my best to relax and trust God/Universe that all things are in season and working together for my good!

Again, thank you so kindly 🙂

Light & Love toward you,

TT

• I visited this forum 5 months ago and just came back today to read all of the responses to my questions. They were all true. I found this very interesting. Captain, if you have a chance, can you please do a new vibe reading for me? I'm wondering if things are different at all now. I really appreciate the last two things that you helped me with. Thank you.

• GeminiChick, I am getting a mental vision of you standing at the end of a long pier with a heavy weight that you hold in your hands. I get the feeling you have been carrying this weight for some time (the weight has a male face on it) yet there is no chain tying you to it. You are free to drop this weight anytime you like, yet you keep looking down at it hopefully, even as it drags you down towards the water. You hope that someday the weight will turn into gold, but that is a dangerous fantasy. It will always be a dull heavy lead that wants you to keep on holding it up without ever standing on its own. It has kept you from being truly free and happy. You are so very close to the water, to being drowned. You need to drop this dead weight and leave the pier forever to find the new people and experiences waiting for you at the other end.

• Hi Captain, at the bottom of page 226, you gave me wonderful vibe reading about my BF. It's been a while. Am wondering what kind of vibes my BF are giving off these days? especially regarding the future between us? he has hinted at proposal/marriage several times.. hmm do you feel if he propose soon? just in case you need it again, his birthdate is Aug 10, 1967. Thanks.

• Hi Captain,

You gave me a wonderful vibe reading once too ! I would like to see what could you get from me now ? so many things are in the air and clarity is more than clear but still the heart's desire is not matching the reality yet. Do you see something positive coming any time soon ?

Thank You and have e great day ! A

• Art10, I am feeling you never make a decision without taking someone else's feelings or desires or approval into account. This may seem admirable and considerate, but if you always do it, it truly holds you back from getting what you - and you alone - truly want. Perhaps you don't even know what you want all by yourself. At the moment your heart's desire is not just yours but other people's as well which is why it is not coming to you. You don't need to have other people's approval to do what you want. I feel in you the 'ghost' of a child who was told not to push herself forward or be too selfish or inconsiderate of others. But you have to put her behind you - it's not selfish to sometimes think of yourself. It just means you love and honour yourself. It only gets selfish if you do it all the time to the extent that you don't care about anyone else. If you really want to achieve your heart's desire, first you have to stop wondering what everyone else thinks or needs, and decide what YOU feel and need is right for you.

• Hi Captain, at the bottom of page 226, you gave me wonderful vibe reading about my BF. It's been a while. Am wondering what kind of vibes my BF are giving off these days? especially regarding the future between us? he has hinted at proposal/marriage several times.. hmm do you feel if he propose soon? just in case you need it again, his birthdate is Aug 10, 1967. Thanks.

• Hello Captain,

I would like a reading when you have the time plz and ty. Any advice will be truly grateful 🙂

• Captain, thank you for the offer! I would love to know how others percieve me!

• Thank You Captain ! I will keep this in mind ! And maybe is more like i don't do any thing for what I want, because I am passive, and leave it more to the flow of life.

Have a Blessed Day !

• hi again 🙂

please read me captain!!

janet

• Yes Art10, not only do you have to wish for something - you have to take the necessary steps to achieving it. Passiveness often is about fear and negative emtion achieves nothing.

• Hll, you really need to have a serious talk to your boyfriend instead of asking me to read his vibes. You need to be honest with him that you are unsure of his true desires and motives, and be open to hearing how he really feels, while he must feel he can be truly frank with you too. Then together you can discuss what sort of future you want together and how to achieve it. You need to hear straight from him if he is having any doubts or truly wants to commit to you as I feel he is very changeable. Better to find out the truth now...

• HI Captain

You read my vibes quite a while ago. Wondering what vibes I give out now.

Blessings

Amused

• Thanks for the advice, Captain. As you said before, this guy doesnt show his feelings easily and he tends to hold back a lot. I did ask him about his thought on getting married, and he said yes. He wanted it happen. I just wanted to know if there is anything else I am not aware of ? maybe i should just take it easy and let it be.

• Hll, if you cannot get these answers from your partner, there is a problem in the relationship and you should not move forward until it is settled one way or the other. Do not contemplate a life with someone who holds himself back and will not share himself with you as he will only get worse after marriage and not better. If he will not open to you, it is not an equal partnership and he will only grow more secretive.