What vibes do you give out?

• Hey Captain, you were great on your other thread, please can you read my vibes for me?

• Africanqn, I am getting disappointment and impatience from you, that your efforts have not produced more tangible results.

• ConfusedScorpion, I feel that you are really trying to do good but you are giving away too much of your energy and not leaving enough for yourself. It's not selfish to look after yourself as well as others.

• ShimaBlue, inside I can feel a lot of compassion but on the outside you tend to give off a cocky, even arrogant, vibe that many find offputting. But I can see you are not really like that inside - you just use it as a cover for insecurity. Don't be afraid to show your vulnerablity to friends and family - they will appreciate it more than the show of bravado.

• poetic555, you have very light and bubbly vibes for a Scorpio! There is a lot of fun and laughter around you - do you have trouble getting people to take you seriously?

• Suramya, I think you have tried to make yourself even more giving and accomodating to people but you are going the wrong way. Turn that energy inward to help yourself. Do you really know what you want and are you trying to get it?

• GorgeousGal, I feel a lot of confusion in you over a certain person in your life. Listen to what your gut is telling you and act accordingly.

• The captain,

hello, I am a bit new to this forum and I def find it interesting you have that talent! I am a certified healing practitioner and would like you to when at your comfort in time, do a vibrational reading for me. I have read your post and you remind me of the king of swords, very knowledgable and fair.

thank you

holly

• Turboxs, I feel in your a great thirst for knowledge but I think sometimes you try to do or learn or take on too much at once and end up scattering your energies. Try to focus on one thing at a time and master it before you move on to something else.

• Thank you! I've struggled w/ the cocky arrogant image my whole life. Never quite figured out how to drop the walls. Thanks again Captain.

• Hey Captain, I've done a lot of healing and energy work the past couple weeks, and wonder, if you would have time to do another vibe reading for me? If not, It's Ok, This will be the third time, I've asked, and you've always come through with flying colors, I'm just wondering how my vibe has changed since I've integrated all the healing work, and how close to "Done" I am? How bout it?

CrabbyTycoon

• CrabbyTycoon, I am seeing an image of you on a seesaw - sometimes you are up and sometimes you are down. You just haven't found the exact right balance yet. But keep working on it - you will get there.

• I'm game 😃 what's my vibe?

• Hi the captain,

so im wondering how does this work ? How do u get the vibes from us ? do u need any astrological infos or .. . sorry, im just wondering. i would like to know what vibe is mine, im eternally curious about learning something new - be it about myself or other people or things.

• I would love one too captain!

Serious

• Hi Captain,

Any additional guidance you can offer me to my comments on listing page #54? Although I was having a "self-pity day", my uncertainty and frustration were real. Any suggestions for how I can best go forward with expressing my wants....since we are separated, how can I get my husband's attention?

Trying hard to take steps that will bring us together in a positive, happy, lasting way.

Deeply appreciate your thoughts....

• Thanks for the warning Captain.I think you are right.I am very obliged to you ...you are very kind and giving too.How do you protect yourself?!Maybe you can answer that on a new thread.

Love and light to you

• Yes i do, even my kids, they iqnore me until I scream or something. I like to laugh! Tell me if I'm right about you, you seem very sweet and compassionate but at the same time you seem like a sage or teacher or is that obvious. I feel you have a beautiful soul.

• Thank you The Captain, You are on point. Working on that.

Blessings and light to you this day

I

• Thanks, Captain. Your vibe readings have really helped point me in the right direction on this healing journey, I don't think I would have known what areas to focus on without you. You Rock!

Crabby