What vibes do you give out?

• Hi Captain, Thanks for the clarification and your readings as always. It's been a quite interesting conversation! I certainly learned a lot regarding my bf. Appreciate ur input a lot. Thank you!

• Hi Captain, I haven't been on the site for some time, lots has happened since your last reading for me and I'd love to hear what my vibes say now. Thank you

• Chefjessie, I sense in you a blossoming, as if everything you have been through and learnt has finally come together and you understand yourself and your life a whole lot better. You are finally coming into your power instead of giving it away. There is a new strength and a beauty and happiness about you. Congrats!

• Thank you so much Captain for confirming what I've been feeling over the past couple of months. The last five years have been difficult, particularly the last two years, and I feel as if this was 'sent' to help me see my whole life in perspective and know who I really am. It's been hard work and a strange journey, but I knew it had to be done. I don't feel quite there yet, but almost, like standing in a doorway but not quite ready to go through .

This is partially because I have several options for this next phase in my life ( I retired four years ago), and am finding it difficult to decide a balance between doing what I truly want for the first time, and family responsibilities (financial and practical), now and for the future.

I would really appreciate any insight you might have into all this.

Thank you again, ChefJessie

• Chefjessie, choose the option that your gut feeling is telling you to go with. You won't be happy unless you decide what it is you truly need and then go for it - without worrying about what everyone else needs. You have been there, done that, now it's time for you. There is a time for caring for others and there is a time when you must let them manage on their own - care for yourself and do what is right for YOU.

• Wow what an active topic. That would be a great reading to give. Are u intested joining my free site? Its called mysticalauctions dot com and you can post free auctions for psychic services. I sure do hope you will check it out.

I think you would be great! 🙂

• Hey Captain!

I'm not sure if you're still reading vibes lol

If you still do could u plz read mine? 🙂

• SunCappyGirl, I am sensing a darkness in your aura, something caused by self-doubt or depression. Has your ego taken a blow recently? i feel a man has made you feel bad about yourself.

• I'm not sure captain.

My ego takes a lot of blows at work tho.

The manager likes to put us down most of the time

but I try my best not to let it get to me.

Could it be this guy at work? I'm not sure.

I tend to forget things done to me pretty quick

but I'm sure sometimes there's things that stay

in my unconscious that I'm not quit aware of.

Most likely the darkness in my aura is caused by my

self-doubt. I tend to doubt myself a lot.

I've been having nightmares too often which is weird

cuz I don't tend to have that many nightmares.

I had 2 consecutive dreams where something evil

is trying to get in my house but I wont let it in.

I force it out n keep it from getting in.

I would like to know where this darkness is coming

from so I can heal it 🙂

• Hi captain id love my vibes red, im always intrested on how i come across to others. Do you need a pic for his? Thanks for your time, im patient if it will take you a bit get back with me 🙂

• SunCappyGirl, I feel this manager represents a deep fear you have of being attacked and not being powerful enough to fight it. It is about your self-doubt in defending yourself or being as strong as everyone else. You feel weak and helpless inside - hence your bad dreams. You need to challenge yourself more by doing the things you fear so that your inner strength will become evident to you.

• Jasminerose85, your vibes are very hesitant and wary. I feel you may project a false image (or nothing at all) of yourself out of a fear of attracting other people's disapproval or rejection. You hold back sharing your energy with anyone because of your vulnerability and sensitivity and your worries about being cheated or lied to. So people may not get much of a glimpse of the true you, which you hide from view. Others get a feeling of not facing a real person but a projection of one. It confuses them and makes them wonder who you really are. You are like a ghost passing through the world - you need to work through your fears to show your natural face to the world. Otherwise no one will be able to get close to you and you will become a lonely isolated hermit. You have to believe in something.

• Wow captain! You are good and you are so right. After a very good friend mine a year or so ago was calling to check up on me after my grandad died who raised me, she kept trying to ask how i was doing. Finally she said, are you sure youre ok, you know youre not really emotional. I think it hit me then, because in my inner world im SO emotional. I do hide behind a mask, because you said im so afraid of being hurt and very afraid to really trust. A lot happened when i was younger to reinerate the whole self protection thing i do, i carried around a lot of shame about it for a while, but most importantly it made me afraid to open up around anyone but my immediate family. Even friends i have had for over a decade couldnt crack the surface. I realized i couldnt live this way as of this year, i have been working on opening up about things i feared id be judged for (the funny thing is that most of these things have nothing to do with me personally), but moreso of where i came from, my parents. Thank you for your reading, i realize that this may be an uphill battle but its something that i have to continue to work on.

• Yes Captain.

I believe so too.

I guess that's why I for that job.

I Attracted all those ppl into my life.

The manager might be my deep fear but

God also put strong ppl as my friends so

I could learn to stand up for myself.

It's been hard and it is hard but I've learned so

much from this. I'm still not over this fear but I

want to heal it and I want to be strong.

Easier said then done. But then again I am my

thoughts.

I'm still trying to figure out why am I afraid to

get into a relationship. I feel there's many childhood

traumas involved.

Thanks so much for the helpful insight Captain 🙂

• Hi captain, how are you? Today is my birthday , may I have a reading hopefully theirs some good financial luck in it for me today.

Thank you,

misstonya

• Oh I see its showing PDT time .....my birthday is June 20, 1969 ...est time 9:51pm .

thank you captain.

misstonya

• Misstonya, this thread is really for a personal vibe reading, not a future reading. But I will teel you that this coming year for you is about home and family and relationships. Balance is a theme for you this year. With all of the changes and excitement from the previous year, now is the time to restore your body, mind and spirit. Your home and family will take center stage, so you want to make sure your surroundings are harmonious and serene. Pay particular attention to the energy of your space, including the colors and sounds. Make any changes to your environment that help you feel peaceful and relaxed. Perhaps you want to beautify your personal image as well, such as investing in a new wardrobe or different hairstyle that helps you feel more attractive. If you have any health concerns, look for treatments that integrate emotional healing as well as physical. Yoga or dance would be an ideal activity for you to help you maintain balance between your body and mind. You might have extra responsibilities this year, particularly in your family, so make sure you take time to yourself and put your needs first. By taking care of yourself fully, you can better help others. You will enjoy spending more time with all of your loved ones this year, including children and pets. This is an ideal period to attract the right romantic partner if you want to. If you are content in a relationship, you can add more romance by taking time to have fun together instead focusing on your responsibilities. If you are facing any choices this year, make sure you are basing your decisions on what you really want, rather than what you think you “should” do or what you fear others will think of you. Focus on love and harmony this year and you cannot go wrong. there probably won't be any huge wins but this will be a fairly prosperous year overall. Money has to do with how much you love and appreciate yourself. Value yourself and the world will, too.

• Hi captain....

That was a beautiful reading and I look forward to each and every word. So far since may 2013 issues have been clearing up and situations looking better and promising. I truly appreciate this reading for my birthday. blessings to you captain as well.

thank you,

misstonya

• Hi Captain! I have not spoken with you for quite some time! However it's amazing and wonderful to still see you around helping all these people! Your spirit and strength do make me happy, thank you for your positive contribution.

I hope all is well for you Captain =).

Healing and Love be with you!

• Yes all is very well with me. How are you doing, AS?