What vibes do you give out?

• TheTransformed, I sense in you someone who likes to feel in control but who feels increasingly like life is out of control, spinning faster and faster. But it's good to let go now and then and let a Higher Power do for you what you can't do yourself. There is a bigger better plan than the one you have. Trust it. And let go of the reins you place on everyone else. They will appreciate it.

• Amerez, you give off very timid, tentative vibes like you don't want to offend anyone or rock the boat. But unless you rock that boat you are currently drifting all at sea in, you will not get anywhere. You think you can be safe by not taking risks but safety can get very stifling and boring. Instead of worrying about fitting in or what others think of you, try rebelling against the pigeonhole/prison people are trying to keep you in.

• i have been feeling different lately what vibes am i giving off now?

• Hotvirgorising, I feel like you need to get outside and do some physical activity as your health feels a bit sluggish to me. You also feel very impatient for things to happen in your life and confused about your direction. Relaxing more and being less hard on yourself will make it easier to understand yourself and what you really need.

• Hello Captain, I feel that a lot of changes have happened within me recently, and would appreciate you reding my vibes again. It's been a time of endings and letting go of the past, in terms of relationships, resentments etc, and also how I project myself and how I have lost sight of who I am. I am really interested in what is now in store for me, and whether the changes in me will be maintained when challenged by circumstances.

• Chefjessie, I feel a great deep sadness in you after letting go of things that may not have been good for you but were familiar and in a strange negative way, comforting because of it. There's a lot of regret and fear of the future too. You need to get past these emotions that are not helping you and move into a more positive forward-looking phase. Don't feel bad about your past - it has taught you many wonderful lessons in survival. All you have lost sight of is the 'old' you and that's a good thing. You can now remake yourself any way you want, hopefully in a more authentic way where you follow your real dreams and goals and not those that you have been brought up to believe were right..

• Hi Captain,

How are you? I can't believe you are an Aussie too!

Can I ask which state you live in?

Would I also be able to ask you please, to re-do a read on my vibes?

I am entering a 7 personal year for 2011, is there anything you can tell me what to expect?

Thank you if you can do this for me.

Piscesstar

• hello captain 🙂 this is interesting! i would like to know what kind of vibes am i giving out too. thanks!

• Piscesstar, I live in Sydney, NSW.

In a 7 personal year, you can expect a slower pace with a lot more introspection, solitude and inner work. Therefore, 2011 is a wonderful year to ask important questions like: "What is my Life Purpose? What do I want my life to be like?" Notice if you are out of integrity with any of the needs and values that you hold sacred, and if so, with whom or what. Then do whatever it takes to clean things up and bring your actions in alignment with your unique values and beliefs. This is the year for asking yourself what areas of your life you would like to redefine. What skill would you like to perfect? This is a great time to begin learning a new vocation, skill, or hobby that will enhance the quality of your life. 2011 also wants to aid you in becoming more self-sufficient. The year can provide understanding of your inner nature, as well as development of intuitive abilities.

You can be very passive when it comes to doing things and taking action. I feel a great reluctance in you for any sort of pro-active stances. You need to put more energy into your life, to go after what you want rather than waiting for random things to happen. The universe does support us all but we also have to make the effort to help ourselves. Sitting in an ivory tower waiting for our prince to come and set us free won't work. We have to get out of the prison tower on our own by using the resources the Unvierse gives us and our own personal strength. Once our feet touch the ground, we realise how much we can do for ourselves.

• Eleven44, you give off the vibes of a child crying for a loving caring parent to come and look after you. But your need will only attract other similar lost children. You must find the loving parent in yourself so that you will not be so needy or lost. If you nurture yourself, you don't need anyone else to do it and you can then attract equal and adult partnerships. You must believe in your own strength, and also stop expecting others to treat you as fairly as you treat them. Not everyone is as fair-minded as you and these types will just take advantage of your sense of justice.

• Hi Captain,

Thank you so much for doing this for me.

I know I will be doing a lot of soul searching as I have already started working on that.

My personal 7 year is perfect timing to do this.

You are so right about all the other things you mentioned, believe me when I say I have been working on that, I have been on my own now for 5 years and I have come a long way mentally, physically and spiritually.

Thank you so much for the reading, you always have good advice, I like that about you.

I enjoy reading all the work you do for people, maybe some day I will be doing the same thing as you, that too is one of my goals.

BTW I am from W. Aust, and now living permantly in the USA.

Have a yummy meat pie for me, if you are vegetarian then a few flakes will work too!!

Take care

• Hi Captain,

I would very much love a vibe reading when you get a chance! 🙂

Much love and thanks,

YD

• YellowDayLily, your vibes are so at odds with each other. On the one hand, there's a little gorl who wants a big comforting daddy to come pick her up in his arms, kiss her scracthed knee better and fix everything that is wrong in her life. And yet I also sense a very self-sufficent strong woman inside you, almost locked away by the little girl who wants someone to look after her and take care of all her needs. But I feel the strong woman is your authentic spirit - the little girl and her fantasies are some sort of ideal dream that you had when you were young that you can't quite let go of. It makes you attract people who are also little helpless children and want to be looked after. Time to put the little girl to bed for good!

• thank you TheCaptain! 🙂

• Wow captain you are right sluggish i am! I want to relax but apart of me feels guilty when i do so will things get better for me soon?

• Hotvirgorising, definitely. When a person is relaxed and positive, they allow good things to come to them.

• Wow Captain, you got me! First off, I DO have a banged up knee! (no kidding, I slipped on a smashed pumpkin on a Halloween run and I still have a bit of a scab, though I was more upset at ripping my expensive tights lol). The strong me IS the real me, but I've been overwhelmed lately with job hunting and cleaning my exh's mess out of my house still, so I have had a few pity parties lately (not proud of them but hey, there it is). I do have a new dumpster AND I got 2 new jobs this week so strong girl has to come out and make this at work - and she will. 🙂

Many blessings to you - thank you!

YD

• I should add my snowblower needed repair due to bad gas I got last season (killed the lawnmower and the snowblower) and every time I fix my car something else seems to not be right - so yes - dammit some days I just sit there and think WHY on earth can't this stuff just work and where did I leave my magic wand! Dad is fixing my snowblower and I'll just have to crawl under the car and see where that leak is coming from - not gonna be happy if it's the tranny as I fixed that 3 years ago - grrrr. Good thing I got spares. 😉 I just hate working on the car in the cold, it should be nice enough to only give me fits from late-March to mid-October - I think that is fair? haha I just find my support system is non-existent at times and some things (ie electrical work) just frighten me. Enter frustration.

Whew - making my weekend todo list - thanks again - you have given me motivation. 🙂

• Hi thecaptain can you tell me what vibes are you picking up from me?

• Purpleair, you give off rather vague, very needy vibes. You call out for someone to love and care for you but you are not very specific about what sort of person you want to attract. It means you don't know yourself well enough to be sure of exactly what you want in a partner. You need to figure this out or you will attract every shape and model of person, and many will be totally unsuitable for you. You also need to rein in your desperation a bit as it will surely attract those who will take advantage of your need for a warm body by your side and 'physical relations' - guys who are selfish and just trying to fulfill their own agenda and needs.