What vibes do you give out?

• well, I feel that I want to be happy but I really don't know how to handle life in general without all my issues but I do want them to go away. I think my unhappiness is connected to my daughter so I am really hoping we can find a solution. I have hope that things will get better. I have been dealing with depression since I was a little girl. It's been much worse and I don't want to go down that far. Just curious, can you (or reccomend) read into past lives? I think there is some info that will help me in this one. I'm sure in one of them I had a tornado. Other than that, I have no idea. Anyway, let me know and also let me know if someone will rescue my Beagle. She is just too allergic to fleas and I have too many. I have tried everything and she just keeps getting worse. She'll clear up in a wek but she looks real rough right now. I'm just trying to find a home for her but if I can't, she will have to go to the pound.

• Sylvannah, Blumoon can look into past lives for you.

Have you tried treating your beagle with Advantage or Frontline?

• Sylvannah have you tried using lavender oil, I used that on my cats, they didn't like it but nor did the fleas, and as a side effect their fur smelled lovely I use it on my bites as they go into a sore because I am allergic to biting insects, and lavender is a good healing oil too so it may clear up her flea allergy rash as well Good luck

Love and Cyberhugs

Chrissi

• Thank you again, I really value all your support.

• ouhhh read minds

do i give out a playful person that everyone is comfortable around and happy to be around also--or do i give some sometime vibe thats mean that doesnt like the person? or idk if there others which is me tell me my vibes 😄

• Mercin, you give out the vibe that you don't take life very seriously, that you would rather play than be responsible, that you don't want to grow up. This will either attract or repel others, depending on whether they are child-like too or are bosses and people who want commitment and duty from you. You will tend to attract those who don't want any heavy commitments or responsibilities or long term relationships.

• Chrissicat- I will try lavender oil. Do the fleas get repelled by the smell? (and yes Captain, I have tried Advantage on all my dogs when the mosquitos ere bad) I will try whatever and just in case, still look for a home for her.Does Blumoon have her own thread? Or frequent a specific one? Can you get Lavender Oil at Wal-mart or at a specific type store? Also, can anyone tell me where my other dogs ear medicine is? The vet won't give me another one until I take her in. (so apparently, they are not in business for the welfare of the animals) As I told them that I couldn't afford both.But she really needs it!She is about 13 years old and I want to make her comfortable so, if I can't find this med, I'll have to take her to the pound and they will just put her down (because she is 13) instead of making her well again. Let me know. TTFN

• Captain...... blink blink blink can you please tell me what you see as my "vibe" shaking in anticipation

• DanielleisSmiling,

Me too--and it doesn't help that my face is partially paralyzed due to a birth injury. People automatically assume I am an "automatic victim", and I wasn't raised to think that way! It reminds me of how superficial and ignorant people can be, and that is downright scary. Less 'charitable' people see my quiet self-confidence in a spiteful way, because I am not acting 'according to stereotype' and don't want to admit to their own confusion about that "contradiction"--in other words, they cannot control how I act in contradiction to their fears about 'disability'. I am 'too good to be true' but as an Aquarius, I really believe that we get out of life what we put into it; not being proactive about our lives is ignorant and self-deluding. I only wish these people well; that they do not 'have' to stoop to spite about people who are willing to make the efforts to get their act together and live life in a constructive, not destructive way. Hang in there!!

• p.s. the majority of people are not that dense however, and that gives me hope. I am not bitter because I know these kind of people do exist as well. It would be an insult to those people's integrity and willingness to 'think outside the box' if I became bitter, and I think being envious of more conventionally-accepted looks would be hypocritical--after all that would be the flip side of the coin in stereotyping others...some people are surprised that I don't 'hate' people who don't have my condition--how ludicrous would that be? We are all made of the same flesh and blood, no matter how it is 'arranged'.

• Deborahpsychic, I feel you can be much stronger fighting for the rights of others than you can for your own rights. I feel you often neglect yourself and don't feel as worthy of attention or care as other people are. I feel you believe in your outer gifts but not your inner spirit. There is a whole seething mass of insecurity swirling inside you that you are afraid to let loose into the open, so it just grows and grows. You have to admit to being human and release all these 'secrets' you keep that only fester inside.

• Sylvannah, be careful with essential oils as they are a lot stronger on a dog/cat than on us - it needs to be diluted before applying to the skin.

Try this measures -

Give your pet's coat a good brushing. Put a couple of cups of warm water in a bowl and add 5 drops of lavender essential oil to it. Dip your pet’s brush into the bowl and shake off the excess water. Brush through your pet’s coat of hair, dipping the brush often. This will help remove flea larvae and eggs.

Shampoo your pet thoroughly, using a natural pet shampoo that contains lavender oil. If you can’t find this, you can add 1 drop of lavender essential oil to the shampoo bottle and mix it in.

Make your pet an all natural and safe flea collar. Buy a cheap cloth collar. Soak the collar in a mixture of 1/2 tsp. rubbing alcohol, 2 drops lavender oil and 1 drop thyme oil. You can also add a few drops of garlic oil, if you can stand the smell. Let the collar dry, then put it on your pet. I've also heard putting a little raw garlic in the animal's food will repel fleas as well as being good for the dog's health.

Wash all areas of your floors with a cleaner that has a lavender scent. If you can’t find one, you can add a few drops of essential oil of lavender to your bucket of soapy water. Dollar stores usually sell a very reasonably priced bottle of lavender scented floor cleaner. Vacuum the carpets daily. Then mist them very lightly with a spray bottle of water that you have added about 10 drops of essential lavender oil to. You can do the same with all upholstered furniture in your home. Wash all of the blankets that your pet comes into contact with. Buy a detergent or fabric softener that has a lavender scent. Most brands are offering scented products and lavender seems to be popular. Wash your pet's bed if possible or mist it with the spray bottle. Buy an all natural lavender-scented lotion to apply to your skin and the fleas will not jump on you as you work to rid your home of them. Washing your clothes in the same lavender scented detergent helps, too. Burn lavender scented candles in your home, particularly in the area where you seem to have the flea problem. Burn them near your pet's bed area especially. Be careful and do not leave burning candles unattended or get them to close to the bedding. Your home will smell wonderful after all this and hopefully your dog will be better too.

Calendula oil is good for allergies - it can be allergies to grasses or food too that cause scratching. It could also be a number of issues ranging from mange mites, hot spots, plant allergies, food allergies or flea allergy dermatitis, to name just a few. You should be able to get the oils from a health food store or chemist. Apple Cider Vinegar has antibacterial qualities, it will help with any irritations to the skin, but may sting a little - however, it is very cheap and can be bought from any supermarket. Apple Cider vinegar in their water will help from the inside out and is great for skin and bowel problems (problem is dogs can usually smell it in their water and have to get used to it. You could try flushing his ears with a diluted version.

• that's what I did with my girls. Allan still has the scars from holding them while I applied it, dogs are usually more laid back, and garlic definitely repels fleas and biting things and some animals actually like it too, my mum gave her cat garlic capsules and she used to come back for more as well

• I'm a newbie in the forums and I wish now that I had read some sooner. I would really love to know what vibe I give and how people see me?

I'm a bit lost at the moment so anything else you have to tell me I would appreciate so much.

IStillBelieve

• IStillBelieve, I sense in you a lot of intuition, spirituality and creativity, but for yourself you prize logic and reason. You don't apply the same insightfulness to yourself that you do to others. I feel you are afraid to really look at yourself very deeply because you think your radical, clever nature must be hidden, even and especially from yourself. You fight your own talent for innovation and invention because you are afraid your originality and unconventionality might be too much for those around you, and you keep your emotions under control. You want to be accepted by and fit in to society. Self-doubt makes your life difficult so you never allow your whole self loose. But that makes you feel repressed and dishonest. It colours your vibes so that you attract deceitful secretive cold people. When you allow your whole authentic self to be honestly expressed, emotions and all, you will attract others who are equally open and free-flowing. When you become more heart-centred and less head-centred, you will find your love relationships vastly improve. Find the balance between intuition and logic or you will go through life only seeing half the picture.

• This is great advice for anybody...more heart-centered, less head-centered...our poor minds are so filled with inhibiting social messages...

• Captain

Thank you so much, it must have taken a lot of your time to share your gift with us here. As for me, I understand exactly what you are telling me. What others see in me is often not what I see in myself or I guess I should say I do know what others are seeing, I just don't know why I repress it. I'll work on finding some balance, any ideas on how to do that would be great.

Thanks again

Dana

• Hi Captain,

Can you tell me tell me what my current vibes are???

• Hi Captain,

I'm very interested to see what you have to say about my current vibes.

Thank you!

• Rimgal, hmmm. you seem to have gained more hope since last time I read you. You have opened yourself quite a bit to the flow of the Universe and there is more faith and trust in you for good outcomes. I see you with clasped hands and a smiling face turned toward the sun.