Can a Libra balance a Cancer?

• There's just something about him. 2 years of down low freaky mischief and I just don't know what to say. I would have left most others hanging by now, but not the LIbra...he excites me!! Maybe it's just the pheromones? Communication is lacking except for non verbal forms. Enigmas are encripted into canvas as I hide mine in prose. Can a Libra and Cancer succeed?

• It´s not just the pheromones. But a Libra and Cancer cannot succeed.

One need not go anywhere to be blissful. One can sit silently, be alone, and be blissful. Nothing else is needed; just the pulsation of life is enough.

• This post is deleted!

• Libra 's are compatible with Aries ,Gemini and Aquarius . Hope this helps

• Libra can succeed with workaholics.

Talking about sun signs will not help much. Your ideal partner should have his sun in the sign of your descending sign, but he should also have Aries as his rising sign.

When you are deep in awe -- and if you are courageous enough to remain in it -- soon your consciousness will have a tremendous shift, a one-hundred-eighty degree turn. If you can remain in awe for a few moments without disrupting it, without corrupting it with your thoughts, your defences, your rationalizations; if you can remain purely in it -- not doing anything about it, just being in it -- there will be a turn, a great turning in your consciousness. If you can remain for a few moments just in pure awe -- not corrupting it in any way, not doing anything whatsoever; just being in it, allowing it to be -- there will be a shift, a one-hundred-eighty degree turn, a conversion. You will be face to face with your own being. The God is hiding within you.

• This post is deleted!

• quenkath,

descending is of course exactly opposite to ascending. If for instance your dream partner has Aries as rising sign, he has to have Libra as his descending sign.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• okay, is this so difficult, never seen a horoscope, a birth chart?

Your descending would be Aquarius.

Also, what is up with this i-rachel chick? She is blind.

Love respects so much that it gives freedom. And if love is not giving freedom it is not love, it is something else.

• This post is deleted!

• Hans

is descending sign the moon sigh in the chart??cause I am not finding it either

I am an aries with Libra in moon and Gemini in Ascendant

so what could be my ideal partner??

Libra??

thank you

• This post is deleted!

• ahaha me too quenkath

• I could be your ideal mate but I am married too

me to I wonder how this sign thing works

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• quenkath,

this is so easy. If you see in your birth chart your rising sign, there is a horizontal line. On the one end is your rising sign and on the other end of this line is your descending sign. rising sign left and exactly opposite right descending sign.

What about a Sagittarius workaholic? No, he promises too much.

You are planning for the future, not knowing that death will destroy all future. Be wise. Remain in the moment. Live it as totally as possible and then you will know no death. A man who is not worried about tomorrow, knows no death. He becomes deathless, because death is tomorrow—life is today.

• Art10

descending sign the moon sigh in the chart?? Nooo!!

As I wrote above, if you have Gemini in Ascendant, more correctly Ascendant in Gemini, than your Descendant is in Sagittarius, always exactly opposite. This is a LINE with two ends, isn´´t it?

Listen people, this is ABC of a birth chart: Every birth chart has a cross in the circle. The vertical line is zenith above and nadir below, the horizontal line is ascendant left and descendant right.

so what could be your ideal partner?? Sun in Sagittarius and Ascendant in Libra.

Repression is to live a life that you were not meant to live. Repression is to do things which you never wanted to do. Repression is to be the fellow that you are not. Repression is a way to destroy yourself. Repression is suicide—very slow of course, but a very certain, slow poisoning. Expression is life; repression is suicide.