WILL I EVER HAVE A ROMATIC RELATINSHIP WIT A VIRGO

• IM A GEM I WAS MARRIED FOR 4 YEARS TO A CAP AND I THOUGHT THING WERE PERFECT TELL I CAUGHT HER CHEATING NOT TO SAY I DIDNT DO THE SAME BUT I HAVE A NEW WOMAN IN MY LIFE THAT IE KNOW FOR YEARS AND SHS AVIRGO IT SEEMS LIKE WE HIT ITOFF ALOT BUT I FEEL LIKE THERE SOMETHING MISSING AND I DONT KNOW WHAT. IM ONLY 23 I KNOW I HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO TO FIGURE OUT LOVE BUT I COULD REALLY YOU SOME ADVISE. IM AFRAID IM NOT OVER MY EX EVEN THOUGH SHE HURT ME SO BAD.

• I have responded to your OP in your other thread.

It takes time to recover from a longterm relationship break up. Try not to jump into another relationship so quickly. Go slow and most importantly be kind to yourself. Go out and make new friends and just have fun (Like Geminis love to do!!!) 🙂

• Hey Vancoleman...don't be so hard on yourself. You are trying to figure you out and discovering what you like and don't like. You probably are comparing your current date to your X-wife in lots of ways and one thing missing is --she isn't your x-wife. I am a Virgo who had two relationships with Gemini men. They were incredible, creative, and just so much fun. We talked forever......but I only got along with one of the twins. In each relationship---I could only get along with one. Learn from this relationship and accept the differences!!!!!!!!