Dreams about Random Unknown Men

• Ok, here goes.

Lately, I have been having these really emotionally intense dreams about men, random, none of whom I know. These dreams always involve me making love to these men, or having a child with these men (whether pregnant or the child is already born).

In all of these dreams, the man is always different. The emotions are always strong, and passionate and reciprocal. The love between us is mutual and emotionally intense. The same amount of love that I may feel is being felt back for me by these men. The men are always desperately, helplessly in love with me, as I am with them, and there's always the sense of truth, and sincerity in their feelings for me, and faithfulness. I also get the feeling that they will never hurt me because their love for me prevents it. In these dreams, the men genuinely want to love me...not just make love to me but they want to give their hearts to me. And like stated, each dream features a different man...none of these men are men that I know.

I may be thick here, but please...can someone tell me what's going on? What does all of this mean? I don't have goals to get into a relationship right now because I'd rather focus on getting my carrer as a Social Worker / Counselor off of the ground (I am currently in college working on a Bachelor's degree to that end).

My stats: I am an Aries, born March 26, 1976, and I am single.

Thanking all of you in advance for your thoughts and insights.

Tanya

• Oh, and by the way, I meant to spell "career", lol.