Looking for a Free Reading?

• cool me to to a degree! no pun intended! im an earth sign taurus gem ascent. and moon cancer( you that cancer moon!! your gonna laugh but when a full moon is approaching it makes my stomach full to like a huge bloating thing ....lol funny but really annoying! like im pregnant!!arghhhhhhhhh like it is now full moon is the 31 of january!!!! tell me your signs if you feel ok with it !?

• I am born 24.8.1978. I am a virgo.

• I WAS MARRIED TO A VIRGO WE GOT ALONG VERY WELL AND HE IS STILL A GOOD FRIEND YOU HAVE THE SAME BIRTHDAY AS MY AUNT SHE IS A NURSE, AND TOY ARE LIVING UP TO YOUR SIGN, HELPING HERE! I GOT SAGE BUNDLES TODAY! IF THE POLICE CAME IN HERE I WOULD BE ARRESTED FOR SMOKING WEED!.LOL

• I am sorry I am not quite here right now. I am doing some work now. And then checking if you have answered. I think it is better to talk later when I have time.

I am doing some accounting work for a business that my husband and I am doing together. I am doing all the paper work and the accounting, and soon is due time to send in the numbers (boring, but necessary job).

• Smoking weed, lol. Does it smell like that in your house now;)

• As a virgo I am very determined to do right - to not fail - passionate about one certain goal.

But I actually answered yes to your post above, where you said that you are good and like to think that one must do to others as one wants to be treated oneself. And that is how you are.

• yes! the smell is thinning out now! funny! i didnt expect it to smell like marjuanna but it does, not to bad now. did you get the mail i sent to you this morning?

• If you feel my spirit now it is focused on working and doing something. So that is why I am a bit distant from you now. We have to speak another time. I have some boring job to do.

I am glad I met you.

• I JUST SAW THE POST ABOUT YOU WORKING WITH NUMBERS YOU NEED TO CONCENTRATE FOR NOW WITH NO DISTRACTIONS, LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU ARE FREE OK?

• Yes, thank you for the e-mail.

I did not answer it. I keep saying to you "I dont want to open you". Because when we had contact here the first time, you could feel how I felt, and I was very clear and peaceful. That could have opened you - only by net-talk.

• Thank you - we speak later my friend.

• i really did feel you were distracted. and thats fine! do your work!

• very well.joyous to have met you to dear hearted one! talk later!

• Ok. Just to correct my words. That it is possible that you can get opened through the contact we have on Internet, even if we are different places. So I dont want that to happen. It is important that you do not become a person looking for someone to talk to and wondering why noone understand what you are talking about. These are things that a subud helper woman can do for you - simply to just understand you so that you are not alone through your healing process. It is therefore not advicable that you become "anonomously" opened. Sometimes the healing is forcing the person to let go of something that the person does not want to let go of. Then there could - could occur a cricis. For example an identity cricis. I dont think you will get that, since you are so pure allready. But for example a thief to become healed - would mean the person would have to surrender how he sees himself. That would and could be traumatic for him/her. Like: Why did I become how I am? What did I inherit from my parents? Why did I inherit this from my parents? How does my mother feel ? How does my father feel? For a thief for example those questions could create a cricis. And just to accept the love that the light gives, is difficult. Actually. To accept everything is not possible to do all in one swallow or in one breath. It is a process. To some, it is a process of many cricises on several levels. And each and every level is important, Since it digs deeper and deeper into the soul. And the mind has its patterns. It has to learn everything in the way that the Light shows and gives. The mind must not quit serving the person. It must still be able to help the person to live. If the mind totally stops, where is the food, where is the practical things in life? The mind must be surrendered to the Light, but it takes time. So there are reasons why I say that if you want to receive the God-spirit in subud, the latihan in subud, then I should not manipulate you or influence you. It must be entirely your choice. And if you become opened and then decide that you dont want to be opened, then that would be my fault. Because it must be your choice and not mine. So when I feel that you are so sensitive, I kind of become a bit afraid that you will become opened. You are so sensitive. It must not happen without that you have chosen it for sure first.

Although you do seem very very sure 😉

Okay, must. must must work a bit now. The papers everywhere in our dining room. Poor husband of mine who has to see how I am doing with the paper work;)

• i understand. thank you for the concern and responsible way you have explained this to me. i do feel the intensity of all this when we speak(very intense ) i have a quivering inside its ok not to worry pPLEASE! I DO UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING ABOUT THAT. NOW FREE YOUR MIND TO WORK.......LOL.PLEASE!

• Thank you.

And incredible that you understand. That is incredible. How natural this is for you;)

Yes, ...

The opening happens not from a persons will. To be opened in subud means....That when the person decides to become opened, to receive....The person only needs to be with another subud person. The subud person actually must not want anything. Must not feel any self interest. But to just stay close to that Peace. Just to be quiet inside and not try to do anything or do anything towards the person who has chosen to receive that energy. So to "open" someone, is not about doing anything, but to actually let the person feel the same Peace and receive it. And then it does not come from the person, but from the energy itself. From the peace itself.

But I understand you actually can feel and understand what I am explaining. So thank you for that and I will not explain this anymore.

We talk later;) Muuuuust wooooooork (boring, but necessary, boring, but necessary.......)

• YOUR MOST LIKELY ENJOYING A WELL DESERVED RESTFUL SLEEP. JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW AFTER SAGING MY HOME AFTER THE SMELL OF WEED WAS GONE A WONDERFUL NATURAL SWEET SMELL WAS NOTICED, AT FIRST I THOUGHT IT WAS MY IMAGINATION(I SOMETIMES SMELL SCENTS THAT OTHERS DONT! BUT IT WAS FROM THE SAGE ITS VERY NATURAL AND FRESH , I CAN SEE WHY ITS DONE! ITS GREAT!

• OH forgot to tell you idid listen to the music! yes it is wonderful i find it allows my mind to be free of all the thoughts of the day, i didnt know they did chariots of fire, that goes way back

• Oh, I am glady you like the Vangelis. I relaxes the mind, it has a wonderful effect. Some people have commented that they feel it has even healing effects on them. I agree, it is like that for me aswell.

Oh, the sage helped? Hmmm....Maybe I will try it too.

• good morning, im here waiting for yet ANOTHER snow storm!! arghhhh! at least its on the weekend! yes the sage apparently goes back to the native americans, to purify and rid the negativity out of the house, a lot of medication of this age does come from the indian herbs for example digatilis for heart disease comes from the foxglove flower and is now incorporated im todays ..medication marion is not coming due to the snow . sad face:(