Looking for a Free Reading?

• I am beginning to want to ask her about my past lives. I do feel I remember the one I had before this one. I have strong and clear memories from that one. A very lonely life I had. I lived with my abusive mother until she died. I never moved out from the house, I had no friends and died in the same chair in the living room that I had been sitting in since I was a child. That is one part of what I remember from that life. I remember my brother too. I understand that he was wanting to help me. But he felt that he could not. Since he was a child in need himself. In need for care. We grew up without our father. And our mother was blaming the world for everything. So we were not emotionally taken care of. I would be interested to see if soapmaker can receive this about my previous life just before this one. Hmmm......

• IM WONDERING ABOUT YOUR NAME? IS IT THE FEMALE VERSION OF THE TEROT HANGED MAN?

• Yepp. Female version. Yepp. Could not use The hanged man. That would be misleading. 😉

• Yes the time is now 11:33 PM in Norway.

• 5:30 where you are? Then it would be 6 hours difference only. That is not so much.

• HOW VERY VIVID! AMAZING THE DETAIL YOU HAVE IN MEMORY I ONLY HAVE BEEN DRAWN TO ENGLAND , A LOT OF PEOPLE THERE HAVE HAD MANY PAST LIVES I CANT BELIEVE SHE ONLY SAW I FOR ME.K NOW WHY,SOAPMAKER IS SO VERY KIND YOU SHOULD SEND HER A PICTURE AND SHE WILL TELL YOU, SHE USED TO LIVE IN MARYLAND ALSO. I WOULD BE INTERESTED FOR YOU TOO!

• LOL...I NEVER WAS GOOD WITH NUMBERS!! MAYBE CAUSE IM A BLONDE!!!LOL

• I dont want my picture to be public in this forum. That is why. Perhaps I can send her an e-mail?

• haha, maybe.

• Perhaps I dont need to be so shy about making my face public in this forum? Y`know, the whole world can then read what I have written and know it is me? I would no longer have the benefit of being just me in the living room. Then everybody would know who I actually am. Do you think I am paranoid? I have to laugh at myself, how paranoid I am being about this.;)

• you could ask her about the email.she is so wonderful she would do it although she might not want her email here for all to see. i read your post about empath and pshc, you are very well in formed! and bright!

• Thanks for the compliment.

• i have come to finally find out i suspect im an empath . so its an interest to me i just am learning why i feel so much about others pain!!

• I am a subud person. whatissubud.net can explain a bit about what subud is (hence the name, lol). But the truth is that many subud members have difficulty explaining what subud really is. Since there is no mutual religion, it is not a sect, nor a religion. And there is no system for how to do the excercise. It is a receiving, not something that one "does".

• I HAVE ALWAYS GIVEN TO MUCH OF MY SELF AND WONDERED WHY I FEEL SO DRAINED AND TIRED AND HAD LEFT MY SELF OUT OF THE EQUASION!!.....LOL

• Oh, equation. I had to look it up in the free dictionary on internet: equally balanced state; equilibrium

So that would mean that you come out of your balance due to feelings.

• thats something i have never heard of , so i can look it up on the internet? thank you for sharing that

• Feelings is a spiritual level. So if your mind and emotions and your desires are not balanced, they will be out of balance with each other. As I said in the other thread.

• Everybody have the levels in the body out of balance. That is why we still are on this planet. To learn the differences and find our selves beyond those feelings.

I understand how one can be drained because of feeling other peoples feelings. That is not unusual.

• You are probably an empath if you can feel other peoples feelings so much that you feel drained by it.