Looking for a Free Reading?

• Hello,

I thought I would take the opportunity to share a little known feature on our site. Tarot.com is happy to offer a variety of free readings for those who want to experience a truly authentic reading. All of these reading are created by experts who have studied Numerology and more for many, many years and are renowned in esoteric circles for their expertise.

Here are our FREE readings:

http://www.tarot.com/numerology/getreport.php?state=SSELECT

• bump

• What is this with the 'bump' Wenchie?!! lol.

Intrigued.

• bump lol means that she is moving the thread upwards bump bump double bump bumpetibump. I, too, think it looks funny with just the one word there 🙂

• 😄 thanks HangedWoman, I've enjoyed reading about your vibes with The Captain. Was disenchanted with mine, thought I was sending out some good vibes. All very interesting nonetheless!

take care

Intrigued.

• Well. I thought I was sending out arrogance or something. It is not always so easy to read ourselves 🙂

I do have to work on the way I portray myself to people anyway. I do put myself to be a strong visionary of some sort, since it helps me to motivate myself into continuing to pursue my goal.

So if I look a bit too confident to some people it really has to do with my focus on achieving something absolutely ridiculously high. But I still believe that it will happen. I have surrendered my life in order to get it happen. It will happen. And has happened to some degree - within myself 😉

I was expecting to be "hanged once more" lol, but she gave me a quite positive feedback. I agree it is an interesting thread she has made.

• THE CAPTIN IS A FEMALE?

• Yes, she is a female. Isn`t she?

• Well i just assumed male but then again the captain is so giv ing , caring that it makes sense that the cap is female!......lol (not male bashing by the way!)

• no, not a male bashing away, lol. Thats funny. 😉

listen; have you heard Vangelis. Go to youtube.com and write Vangelis in the search box. And then you will hear the most heavenly music;)

Have a nice evening. I am enjoing my peace. Life is bliss;)

• thanks im up for heavenly music!! nice of you.keep your bliss kiddo!!!! i might just join you in that!!! have a blissful sleep to!!! xoxo

• 😉 Thanks for the talk.

• ANY TIME DEAR, WHAT PART OF THE COUNTRY ARE YOU IN?

• Hi again.

I live in Norway in Scandinavia. A wonderful country with mountains all over the place. Did you like the Vangelis music? Vangelis is beautiful. I listen to it every day.

What a change of subject. What country do you live in? I love this thread. The headline is an advert, and there is no dicussion theme. Just loose talk. Thats nice.

Y`know, I did read the regulations that the admin had given us where it said that they will delete all messages that go against the topic that is being discussed. Wow - like the man with the long cutting thing - dont remember the english word for ljå LJÅ is what it is called in norwegian.

Well, I have been distracted by something that happened here. A conversation between my husband and I. I dont know if you are online anymore.

Thanks for the talk.

• Hello again i am in the usa in maryland near washington dc and annapolis, wow norway thats nice the mountains sound beautiful im actuall irish english welch and scottish, have yoy had your past lives read by the soapmaker yet? i have and she said i lived in the edwaedian times and i was a dmired by all for my beauty and fine dress style, thats all i had as a past lifeNot much of a asset to society?.....lol what time is it in norway now?

• by the way i have done these free readings and for me at least they have all been consistant, as i have asked the same sort of question theme, amazing the consistant answers they give! no kidding! its almost uncanny!....donna

• The time is now 23:25 in Norway. And in the usa probably something like 8 AM? Or is it the other way round? Then it would be 4 PM if the other way round.

• Thanks for the tip about past lives. I perhaps should try.

• HI IT IS NOW 5;30 PM IN THE EVENING HERE YOU WERE CLOSE!

• SO ITS 11 30 PM IN NORWAY? 11 HOURS DIFFERENCE?