Self Discovery

• Hello,

I'm beginning on the road to self discovery and already I'm lost. I have been raised as a Christian but I'm wondering if there's more out there. I've always been the curious sort, which has gotten me into a lot of trouble and given me a lot of heartache, but it's been fun. In the last six months my life has gone from pretty ok to terrible... so bad I attempted to take my own life... and although I don't know why I'm asking a bunch of strangers for answers, and although you're all very intelligent strangers :), I feel like this is where I'm being drawn to. It's very hard for me to open up to people and trust so I guess being anonymous helps me be able to open up to all of you. I don't even know where to really begin on my quest. I've tried an online tarot reading, but it was the short one cause I'm broke, and it didn't tell me much. I'm learning a little through numerology and by reading my horoscope, but honestly I don't know where to go from here. Any suggestions or even stories from you all about things that you've done to get through the hard times would be great. I'm just lost, but hopefully things start looking up.

Thanks to all who read this and reply.

slugNsnail

• This post is deleted!

• Good girl hisbablove.

• How about you LibrasLair, do you have a reply for me?

• Thank you very much, Libraslair. I hope I can help. Anyone else,please hop in. Slugnsnail obviously wants as much help here as she can get.

• Hisbablove,

You are doing a fantastic job so far. You read me like no one ever has and we're not even talking in person! All I can say is wow! But you're right, I'd like as much help as I can get, and even some beatings if I need them. LOL! It's hard to push myself to work at anything lately, but I know that's what I need to do. Thanks for everything so far, but don't stop. Not yet.

slugNsnail