Reading for 2010

• Hi

I am new to Tarot cards and I don't know how they work. I was interested in getting a reading for 2010 in regards to my career, love life and my heart's desires. I tend lean more towards numerology and based on that system, this is a personal year 3 for me. I am using this year to get back into art through dance and volunteering. I was born on August 19th, 1985 between 8:00 PM and 8:30 PM. I have the following questions:

1. Should I go to New York this summer for an internship

2. Should I leave my present job for a new job that pays more

3. Should Should I apply to Polytechnic for Spring 2011 or Fall 2011

4. Should I let the person I love go or tell him how I feel even though I may get hurt

5. Should I continue my bookkeeping business or close shop and convert it into a healing business like massage therapy or reiki?

• Hey I am not a tarot reader but I might throw in my two cents anyway.

Dance is certainly right for you at any time. Volunteer work is ideal in a 3 year, because it not only adds happiness to your life, it also contributes to the lives of others. However beware of trying to do too many things at once - there is a tendency for you to scatter your energies or skip steps when you take on too many things. If you become confused by too many directions, pick the one that excites you the most as joy is a key ingredient in the inherent energies of a Three Personal Year. Expression and creativity are really highlighted in 2010. Look for ways to contribute and interact in the world by becoming an example of your personal mission. This is a time for the sharing yourself with others. You are meant to extend your unique expression more into the world.

Network with others in areas where you have interests. You never know where the contacts you make will lead you. Be positive and optimistic as you plant seeds for your future. Join a club or take a class. Comingle with others and make new friends. Improve your social life. Find ways to fill yourself with inspiration. Add some pleasure to your life, especially if you have been lacking this type of nurturing energy.

Find new ways to express yourself or further develop your creativity. There are many things you can do. Here are some possibilities to stimulate your imagination: Audiotape your voice by reading a story or singing a song. Write a poem, story, or even a series of stories. Dabble in art; perhaps make a collage. Listen to some new kinds of music. Take a voice class. Join a group where you can practice public speaking. Basically, find fun and enjoyable ways to express yourself that bring new levels of confidence.

Share your enthusiasm. We all have something that interests us that we like to share with others. Teach someone something you are good at or enjoy doing. It is important to reach out into the world and share yourself in your Three Personal Year.

Create a new affirmation for yourself with a focus on expressing. Remember to keep your affirmations "present tense active." An example is: "The more I express who I am, the more love I receive," or, "As I am expressing what makes me happy, others naturally support my dreams."

Acknowledge the beauty of nature. Spend some time examining the abundance that lies in nature. Look for ways that abundance is also expressed in your life. Since a Three Personal Year wants to expand your sense of possibility, nature is a natural teacher.

Notice how the momentum of the last two years is beginning to bud into a new foundation in your life. This year's expressive expansion will help you build a solid foundation in your coming Four Personal Year.

With regards to your love life, your relationship sound rather shaky if you can't tell him how you feel. it doesn't sound like a very sharing or equal match.

Good luck! Someone else might have more answers for you.

• Thank youf or the advice but I was seeking someone who knew how to read tarot cards. But thanks

• Pardon me for trying to help.

• Is there anyone who would be willing to do a reading for me? I am in a difficult situation at the moment and I could appreciate some answers.

• She was nice enough to give that very information to you but I guess you didn't get it.

• Listen to all of you on this forum. I am a bit disappointed by the fact that one. I asked for specific questions to be answered and I did not get one. THank you for the advice. But everything she told me I already knew and have put into practice. I asked for a tarot reading not advice on how to live my life. And two, unless you have answers to these questions don't answer the post. I gladly pay someone to do this face to face than have to waste my time writing something that should be obvious.

• wow, I would sday after that venom you WILL have to apy as no one who offers their time and abilities for free would want to help someone who cannot appreciate any help freely offered by another on the site.

One would think it would be nice to have someone acknowledge the same things you have and that you would appreciate that they have picked up on that about you. That in itself is an ability - not one to have shoved bak in their face. Sometimes we like to know that we are on the right track and hearing it from someone else confirms that for us.

A simple thank you would have been enough from you