I am thankful for . . .

• Having my health, a job and place to live when so many have neither. I'm especially thankful for what little family I have and my significant other, who all give me moral support and encouragement, which makes each day a great day.

• I am thankful for the skillful mending of my heart, a replacement of my aortic valve. This has enabled me to love and serve others by extending my useful life, which otherwise would have ended painfully in 2005. I am a community volunteer, and work with Meals on Wheels to help others less fortunate than myself.

• I am thankful for life, my children, any and all lessons learned in my life, no matter how hard they were at the time. I am thankful for my health, for I have seen a time when mine was in shambles. I am thankful for love for also I have felt so alone. I am thankful for friends, for there is times that we forget how awesme it is to hear I love you I'm glad you are here. I am thankful mostly that I have found myself in a world that can be so cold. Thanksgiving is here, may all of you find peace happiness and love!

• hello i am thankful for every morning that i wake up and feel the sun on my face and to help children with cancer to have a better day and bring joy to the familys that all so have kids with cancer

• I am thankful for being able to rise above adversity and chaos. I am thankful for having my two sons in my life and being able to be a major influence in their lives. My children and I have survived a very abusive situation and we are on our way to independence and peace. I thank GOD everyday for all we have accomplished. My friends and family have been very supportive and I know that all will be well. Thanksgiving will be a time to celebrate for all our blessings!!

• hey i was able to buy a new car for the first time and am very thankful for that

goes to prove what goes around comes around

• Good Day too all. Just some of the things I am thankful for are the gifts that God has given me. I have recently recovered from having my right hip replaced on Sept.11th 2007. I was unable to function for 12 years, and suffered through sever, and chronic pain. I am 38 yrs old now, and I believe that I have suffered so that others won't. See, I now have the gift to feel other people's pain. I can also "feel"or sense when there are "spirits" in my presences.I am a Spiritual Adviser, and plan on continuing to help as many folks as God gives me,because, If I can help someone through a rough time, or give them the advice that will help them through, even to be able to give them a little peace, then I have done what I know God wants me to do....

• i am thankful to be alive and in pretty good health. i am also thankful for my children who keep me grounded and made me realize the important things in life. through these tough economic times spending quality time with my children is more expensive than anything that can be bought. but more importantly i am thankful that GOD allows me to wake up every morning and face another day.

• I am thankful for: the freedom and opportunities that my country provides, the sweet gentle kisses from my love, sipping hot chocolate on the couch next to the warm fire during winter and the joy of being with the ones I love knowing that they love me too.

• I'm thankful for all the love I have in my life

• I am thankful for being able to wake up in a place that I love; my children, grandchildren and family; being here when the first black man got into the whitehouse (as President); just enjoying life it's great.

• I am thankful for being gainfully employed after an extremely long lay off, which left me homeless for a short time. Living in a friends conversion van I was car-jacked and everything I owned was lost. I am grateful to have the chance to start over and will soon be moving in to a place of my own. Have a blessed holiday to all...

• I am thankful for my amazing and beautiful sister Chrisstina. In sharing with her I found my lost grace and dignity-I've been looking everywhere for them and they were there in her eyes the whole time! If gratitude creates good karma, as of now little sis, your account is FULL!

• I am thankful that I have a warm bed to sleep in. A hot bath when I want one and family and friends to share my love and ideas and hopes and dreams with. and most of all my health at age 87- this will be and can be a wondrful world if we share our love.

• I am thankful specifically for my beautiful spacious new home and generally the joyful abundance in my life: - riches beyond measure including good health, loving family & friends, employment and a peaceful existence. Thank you Universe!

• I am so very Thankful for life,family and great friends. So very thankful for being able to post here and help people. Everyone have a blessed day.