A question for anyone who might have the time...

• I have been through alot in the last few years and I was once told by a pyschic that I would have three children. As I am now divorced and already have two children, I am wondering if anyone can tell me, if I will meet someone, when it will happen, and if I will actually have another child some day? I am going through a really fresh, and free time in my life and am curious what may be in my future? ๐Ÿ™‚ Any information anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated. ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you in advance,

Hobbles ๐Ÿ™‚

• Will you meet someone? No.

When will it happen? Not as long as you are nourishing the sorrow keeping up being distressed Will you actually have another child some day? No.

What may be in your future? ๐Ÿ™‚ You will be afraid of your profound inner knowing.

Why are you in a turmoil? Why are there constantly so many waves inside you, so many thoughts and so many memories, fantasies? Why does this whole circus go on? For the simple reason that there are invisible winds of desire blowing upon you.

• hello hanswolfgang

ive been trying to pull myself together ive talked to you before and now in moved back in my home will things get any better for me . i do know yjat i have to work for what i get but i would like to have a man in my life will that happen

• Hello Hanswolfgang pleasei was wondering about fallen in love,kids living& willi get my blue eye back thank. U

• hallo baebae,

will things get any better for you? No.

You would like to have a man in your life will that happen? No.

It is not a question of seeking and searching. You have only to remember him.

Study yourself. Know thyself. Read thyself, penetrate into thyself. Go as deeply as possible, dive, to the very core of your being.

• Shmeco,

will you get your blue eye back? No.

about fallen in love,kids living: wait.

if it is a game, play it well, thatโ€™s all. Play it beautifully, and while it lasts, enjoy it. Donโ€™t cling to it, because it is a game; donโ€™t get mad about it, because it is a game. And when you understand that it is a game, why not let it be colorful?

Disobey, doubt, be sceptical, be not naive, be no believer, be not faithful, but ask questions and find the answers.

• hanswolfgang,

newly widowed. What should I be paying attention to for the next few months?

thanks

• so don't fall in love beacaue it a game

• hanswolfgang

thanks for the response you are telling me that i wont achieve anything in my life and the only thing i can do is seek out myself this makes me feel like my being here is for nothing that i wont get any better in no part of my life . i feel like its nothing special about me what am i looking for do it even matter ? i already think my life is short and i guess it is i dont see anything for me to keep fighting for

• Baebae:

Your life can change with the choices you make. Maybe today it looks bleek. You say you would like to have love in your life? What are you doing for yourself to ensure love? I have had ex boyfriends knock on my door. You have the ability to change anything. Yes things always get better, maybe the way you may like but better. Dont ever give up keep faith as soon as you are ok within yourself you will be able to allow another to share your life. I do believe you will find someone maybe not today but you will. Dont give up you are right life is short and you dont want to miss it while you are here. Good luck to you and you will be in my prayers. Good is coming stay strong.

JJGurlz

• shemco

fall in love every chance you get!!!! Love makes the world stop and stare in awe!!!

The only game in love is the one you are playing

• Hobbies76, I am feeling this third 'creation' for you is more of a creative project than a child - like a book or business or something like that.

• Hobbles76 when you get a reading of any kind it's the path your on at that very moment but when you have been told things you start to change you path. And you have free will. You know nothing is written in stone. Every time you have an opportunity to make a choice your path can change and depending on the choice you can stick to the path or take another.

• hello jjgurtz

thank you for being so kind im not going to lose all hope . The man that im thinking about he still call me and other ex's thats not my problem its other stuff and its a long story but ive found out that each day is a new day full of blessings after being sick i realized that i can only have hope for the future. Thank you im doing a lot of soul searching

• You are so welcome I am psychic as well I do know you will be ok when you least expect it happiness will hit you. It always does.

• luckymermaid

What should you be paying attention to for the next few months? Do not follow your mind. Your thinking would lead you in a wrong direction.

Mind itself means projection, so unless you transcend the mind, whatever you come to experience is projection. Mind is the projecting mechanism. If you experience any visions of light, of bliss, even of the divine, these are all projections. Unless you come to a total stopping of the mind you are not beyond projections; you are projecting. When mind ceases, only then are you beyond the danger. When there is no experience, no visions, nothing objective -- the conciousness remaining as a pure mirror with nothing reflected in it -- only then are you beyond the danger of projections.

• baebae

what are you looking for do it even matter ? You are looking for being something special, for attracting attention from others. That is just ordinary, everyone seeks for it. It is very extraordinary to relax in oneยดs ordinaryness.

Play the game as beautifully as you can; but it is a gameโ€” donโ€™t get serious about it. And even if sometimes seriousness is needed, let it be a game, nothing more. Sometimes it is needed. It gives a taste to life. Sometimes you need to be serious also. Be serious, but never become serious, let that also be a game. Let everything be a game.

You get up and get ready, because you have to leave this jail.

• Dear Hanswolfgang,

Thank you for your insight and your time. ๐Ÿ™‚ I appreciate your kindness. ๐Ÿ™‚

Dear TheCaptain,

Thank you so much for your time also. I guess I never thought of a child as a creation in the same sense as a book or a business...I am currently going to school to become a Kindergarten teacher...And I have to admit, writing a book would probably be more fun than labor...Hahaha. ๐Ÿ™‚ Thank you again for your time and for your insight. ๐Ÿ™‚

Dear LibrasLair,

Thank you for your time and insight as well! I am glad to know that it would still be an option should I choose that path some day. ๐Ÿ™‚ I sometimes have the feeling that our destiny is written in stone, so I am very grateful to find that this is not necessarily the case. ๐Ÿ™‚ I think I have to take things slow and easy for a while now, but I realize I do need to learn to be a little less serious...I know that is something I have been told since I was a child, and for so many years that it has been difficult to even listen to from anyone, but I think after nearly 30 years it is finally sinking in. ๐Ÿ™‚ Guess, 2 wonderful kids and an exhusband later, I finally get it! Hahaha. Maybe a little anyway. ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you again for all your kindness! ๐Ÿ™‚

Hobbles76

• That makes me sad I'm not trying to play games not at all I've been looking for clairity trying not to make dumb moves and trying to walk the right path with mabey someone telling a good path

• thank you hanswolfgang.