Relationship Reading

• Hi there, I would greatly appreciate a reading. I am curious what the stars & you have to say about us... 🙂 Thank you kindly!!

Me - 5/31/1987 5:40am

Him - 4/8/1978 10:07am

Much love.

• You are making him an offer: take a bit of this.

Recognize that up to now you have been wasting your life, that up to now you have remained utterly unconscious. Start becoming conscious; that is the only way to arrive at love.

• Hello Hanswolfgang, if you have the time could you give me a reading on my relationship is this year going to better for us will he commit to me whats really going on with him...my dob is08/11/61 his dob is 11/30/79. please help. Thanks.

• Thank you kindly, Hans. 🙂 You may be on to something...I tended to go more with the flow (maybe due to double-mutable signage) in the past. Actually, I feel very conscious, more than I have been in awhile. Though I'm not quite sure how to go about waking up anymore... I'm having a lot of fun with this one! It feels healthy & loving & great.

Much love & thanks!!!

• This post is deleted!

• Hi Hans I have been reading many of your blogs and I am very drawn to them.

Would you be able to do a relationship reading between me and my person on interest?

My name is Shauna dob June 30 1983 and his is Mario March 18 1971

Thank you, it is greatly appreciated

• Hello Hanswolfgang,

Is it possible to have a reading from you about this love potential that i feel could be great.

My dob sept 11/79 and his is May 1/75. I would greatly appreciate it as i need an outsiders look in.

Thank you

Viktoria79

• i need a reading please.

im a libra and my bestest friend is a cancer. the crab would always get me so irritaded somtimes. because itll get me so confused. i can never read it, never know what it wants from me.

imside,I really like the crab.but when it hides, itll change the subject or be the person everybody think it is;being a big joker,loud,upnoxious.when im at its house the crab sorta changes;it’s more loving torwards me and like to cuddle when we watch movies, and thats all we like to do when its home with me,watch movies.me as brought from the planet venus,I allways love the pleasure of being close to the crab,and i always try to be intimate with it,and gives me these signs like it also wants to, but then somtime the crab would push me away…i would never understand it.

its like ‘we love to stare at each other but for some reason we never reach out and touch,seems best as a dream’…I just want to know how to aprouch the crab.

• Hans,

I would love a reading...Would love to know how we match up and what you see in our future.

him-5-26-60

me-7-16-68

THANKS!