Anyone Wanna Take a Crack at This?

• I've made some major changes lately, and although i have a direction, I'm wondering if I've got what it takes to complete the job. I Want my kids to live with me. Is this the best thing for them? I want several things, but not sure which avenue to take.

So, anyone want to do a reading of any kind? Thanks.

• Hi CrabbyTycoon

Another cancerian, eh? I'll have a crack at this if you like:

You do have what it tkes to complete the job; you just lack that real faith in yourself. Remember that you've taken the first major step: change and plenty of it. I get the sense that three major areas of your life have changed recently, so no wonder you feel a bit overwhelmed. One step at a time my friend, and make them baby steps for now. You will finish "the job" and do it more than adequate justice.

I'm divided about the child issue. I'm picking up a male energy from you, so either you're a male or have quite strong male influences in you. Irrespective, I feel your kids will benefit from equal contact with both parents. Are there three children? There is one who'd benefit from being with you only,so maybe you could make some arrangement there. But the others need to see you both equally. Hope that helps.

I get that there is someone else in your life, on the outskirts of it so to speak, and you're doubting whether or not to take firmer steps towards them. Well, nothing ventured, nothing gained. Take the plunge,but make sure you don't drown yourself in this and issues with your children. Weigh up which is more important to you right now and go from there; in other words, prioritise.

The child that would benefit from living wth you full time has dark hair methinks ...

Dn't know if this helps you at all, but hope it does. Good luck and remember: Prioritise and take small steps towards your future goals :))

• Hey Chris,

Sorry I didn't get back to read this in a timely fashion. Thank you so much for your insights. At the time of the posting, I was feeling rather insecure. However, your insight has proven solid. The issues I was facing at the time are clearly dissipating, and I am seeing the fruits of my labor. I've made MAJOR changes in 3 areas of my life, Home, Business, Love. I am actually a female, but I am very decisive, more decisive than many males, actually. that could account for the male energy, as there is no man in my life right now.

Thank you so much for your caring and insight. It actually did help tremendously, even though I wasn't able to read it soon after you posted it.

Love and light to you.

Susan

• That's good to hear Susan; thanks for your feedback 🙂