Conducting Self Tarot Reading Questions??

• Hans, danka shane for the lovely words, is there some reason you chose those words for me at this time?

• stclaire

Hans, danke schön for the lovely words, is there some reason you chose those words for me at this time? Bitte schön, you are the reason.

Try hard, do your best. But all is fiction.

• Be a friend to the whole existence.

Hello Hans, Thank you so much for the above.

Does it take away from the reading if one deliberately uses the cards in the upright position? This is to take away the option of getting reversed cards. I ask because of your previous comments that original tarot readings in general did not include "reverse cards" readings. So, would it be ok to pull cards always in upright position and or straighten it if it is reversed indeed.

Thanks again - wonderful to read you.

• Again Hans ,

Danke schon, Alles gute!

• ok. I will work on family but this family has been torn apart. She isn't "responsible" for anything and most her problems are, she doesn't compromise. She is a good kid if she could just get in the right state of mind. She has been diagnosed with AD/HD and I think she has a little depression in there. I do everything for her but they are about to put me in jail due to her attendence in school and this all started with her oldest brother. I want to help him too but he is 19 now and I feel kinda torn, either one or the other. Sarah is only 10 and still needs me but doesn't really understand that if I go to jail, she will go too and doesn't seem to really care.

• Hello znl,

Does it take away from the reading if one deliberately uses the cards in the upright position? Yes, if you are reading with your logical mind. Because then there is polarity, plus and minus, black and white. If the picture is just a hint where you can read about the meaning, then you can also read about the meaning of the reverse picture. If you are not reading, but letting the pictures speak to you, then reverse pictures make no sense any more. In your dreams there are also no reverse dream-pictures. Every picture has its meaning and is connected with the other picture-cards, because there are many sequences which do tell stories. So it is up to you, how you are using the tarot cards.

Mulla Nasrudin got on a double-decker bus and climbed to the upper deck. A few minutes later, he staggered down the steps, muttering to himself. "Is anything the matter?" asked the driver. "IT AIN'T SAFE UP THERE," said Nasrudin. "NO DRIVER."

• again stclaire,

schon besser, danke schön.

Spread your wings of love and soar upwards into the vast firmament of God. When your wings of love are fully spread the idea that some things belong to you and some things belong to others, the awareness of mine and yours, disappears -- and what remains is consciousness, the very being of God himself.

• sylvannah

Sarah doesn´t really "understand", because you did not teach her responsibility. Everyone is responsible, the earlier this is understood, the better.

You simply follow the inner feeling, and then it is sacred.

• Hans,Ja .........schon besser und das ist gut ja? ......Gesunhheit.,guten nicht!

• Mulla Nasrudin got on a double-decker bus and climbed to the upper deck. A few minutes later, he staggered down the steps, muttering to himself. "Is anything the matter?" asked the driver. "IT AIN'T SAFE UP THERE," said Nasrudin. "NO DRIVER."

:_))))

And, then in another thread you wrote about the "Sufi" and "crazy" -- Can we be lucky enough to aspire to "crazy". One can only wish 🙂

Hello Hans,

--thank you for the more info on tarot above.

ttys and in oneness

• stclaire

Ja .........schon besser und das ist gut. ......Gesundheit (keine Kopfschmerzen mehr)., gute Nacht!

Darkness and light cannot be present together. The ego is just darkness; absence of consciousness is ego. When you become conscious, ego disappears. When consciousness is total, ego is not found at all.

• znl,

The Hindu priest says that God has given his message in the Vedas and that was the end of it. He has given all that was needed by man; nothing more is needed at all. And the Jews think that the Old Testament is the end of the story.

But real masters thougt about devices, how to transfer truth, how to deliver truth, how to decode truth, so that it does not fall in the hands of the priests. The tried it with many things, but the best devices were play things and jokes. Playing cards can be used by every one, but only a few are able to decode the hidden truths. So it can be used, but not misused. And priests felt something, they were always against playing cards and against jokes.

• used and misused by man. Ego and greed. I do understand more and more when I read you especially the messages you write voluntry ones at the end of your posts.

Lately, you bring a smile to my face. This is genial the one you just wrote above. Thank you for sharing. I have been aspiring since a long time ago in my teens to understand. The masters I have known (so to speak) always joked and said stories and sometimes harsh words too. I have come to think that there is a lot of voices in my head and so maybe i am just a bit "crazy" and that is not bad. 🙂

Today especially a hard day but you have made me smile at least twice.

thank you.

• ,,,,they were always against playing cards and against jokes.

Some make people cry with sad storeis of 1000 yrs ago are against what can bring a smile "a love, a glass of wine" ....

• To be blackmailed is to lose your spiritual strength.

Although you may be just a bit crazy, you have a bigger heart.

• "crazy" in a good way!!!!

So true about this " To be blackmailed is to lose your spiritual strength" It is for control isn't it..

I am greatful for the heart..

thank you..

• Be in a state of unconditional acceptance. Wherever you are, if you can accept your life with

totality, with joy, with gratitude, if you can see your life as a gift, then it is never a problem. The

problem arises only because you don't accept your life, you reject life. And the moment you reject life you start looking for some other life and you become worried about whether it is going to be better than this life or not. It may be worse. That's what hell is: the fear of a worse life than this. And that is heaven: the greed for a better life than this. But there is no other life; there is no hell, no heaven. Only fools are interested in such things.

• the four stars stand for h e l l .

• Dear Hans,

you have been my new born religion in those past months, and made an enormous change for good in my life.

First time I start to believe in God and I am thankful to you on this.

Not that I wasn't curios or wanted to know on something beyond what I see..I even had many occasions before to be as in now, but they were either freaky or not convincing enough, or threatening psychologically. -- like religion predicts-- believing out of fear and stuff

but now all make a lot more sense, and I am happy I am opening a new door to awareness,

I thought you should know on this, you give so much light and love in the world

I send you some love back 🙂

brick

• ".....there is no other life; there is no h e l i , no heaven. Only fools are interested in such things. "

so true,,,,thank you again.

And then I have known that when you think ithings cannot get any worse, they can... so, like you say in your post there is alway room for being thankful and appreciate the good that there is too in one's life.

brick, you just posted such wonderful post.