Conducting Self Tarot Reading Questions??

• znl,

the name, the family, the country, the religion, the profession -- these are all arbitrary and accidental.

Mr Hans, Is this related to tarot and readings?

p.s. I am trying to find the book perhaps on amazon and it is out print. -- It's gonna be for fun only.

• znl,

Mr Hans, Is this related to tarot and readings? No.

p.s. I found on amazon,com: 3 new from $49.99 14 used from $0.87.

The psychology of Tarot is a wholistic approach: not thinking in terms of disease but thinking in terms of health; not basically concentrating on pathology but basically concentrating oh healthy humanity.

• Dear Hans

I love reading all your posts especially what you write at the end of them...am filing them away in my robot mind!And this thread is a great idea..its v kind of you to share your expertise.

my questions:

1.Reversed cards:Do you reverse cards at random or read both upright and reversed meanings of the same card,using your intuition to find the black,white,exact shade of grey interpretation?

2.can I read cards for myself...if i do it it quickly,absentmindedly,unthinkingly?!Sometimes ivegot it right but sometimes ive not been ready to accept what I get.Can such a skill be developed?

3.I sometimes look at an interpretation based on Osho-Zen tarot cards,using the rider waite deck(equivalents).Is this ok?Or should one use the Osho zen cards specifically?

Thanks,and warm regards

• Hi , thank you for looking these up even with your very busy schedule on this board [$49.99 14 used from $0.87.]

Going to find out what is with the used 0.87 deal though.

Hans, do you think if it makes a difference to have a new or a used book?

• Hans, do you think if it makes a difference to have a new or a used book? No.

Be a friend to the whole existence.

• Dear suramya

1.Reversed cards:Do you reverse cards at random or read both upright and reversed meanings of the same card,using your intuition to find the black,white,exact shade of grey interpretation? So far as real Tarot Cards are concerned. and with real I mean either traditional cards or Rider-Waite-Tarot, all other sets are maybe fancy but more or less useless, there is no upright and reversed meaning. There is only one meaning. The Tarot has a story to tell, it is a mystery school in disguise, coded wisdom, there is no room for reverse cards. This reverse interpretations arose out of a reverse mind and it leads to dualistic interpretations: Good, bad, wrong, right, black, white. The Tarot is a guide to lead you out of this dualism of the mind. Truth is always neither black nor white, it is always grey, in the middle between the opposites. But you are right: The intuition finds the exact shade of grey interpretation.

2. If you do it it quickly,absentmindedly,unthinkingly, you can read cards for yourself.

Sometimes ivegot it right but sometimes ive not been ready to accept what I get.Can such a skill be developed? No. But it is a good sign, that you are sometimes not ready to accept what you got, because that means, that your mind was not able to corrupt your interpretations in such a way, that you would be ready to accept them. It is your own development that brings with it the skill, to read cards without a personal bias.

3.I sometimes look at an interpretation based on Osho-Zen tarot cards,using the rider waite deck(equivalents).Is this ok? No, except you are choosing therewith texts of Osho. The Osho-Zen tarot has nothing to do with Tarot. it is a misuse of the name Tarot. Although the texts of Osho are beautiful, this cards are just cards with texts of Osho, beautiful, worth to be contemplated, but no tarot, not at all.

Or should one use the Osho zen cards specifically? No. not as a Tarot. Of course the law of synchronicity is valid for every deck of cards, but Tarot is a special device to use this law, that is not contained in any other card decks.

Consciousness, awareness, has no children. It is enough unto itself. But unconsciousness creates many children. So just remember more and more ... just catch yourself red-handed. And then don´t feel embarrassed, don´t feel shy. Immediately drop it then and there. Even if you are in the middle of a sentence, stop then and there and have a good laugh.

• Hans you ARE a sweetheart..thanks so much:)

hugs x

• Suramya,

by the way: I loved what you wrote about reading especially the ends of my post. This ends are especially for the few reader like you, who can feel significance. The first part is compulsory exercise, but the last is voluntary exercise.

Father Murphy wants to raise money for his church and he has heard that there is a fortune to be made in horse racing. However, he does not have enough money to buy a horse, so he decides to buy a donkey instead and enters him in a race. To his surprise the donkey comes third. The headline on the sports page reads: "Priest's Ass Shows."

Father Murphy enters it in another race and this time it wins. The headline reads: "Priest's Ass Out Front."

The bishop is so upset by this kind of publicity that he orders Father Murphy not to race his donkey again. The headline reads: "Bishop Scratches Priest's Ass."

This is too much for the bishop. So he orders Father Murphy to get rid of the donkey. He gives it to Sister Theresa. And the headline reads: "Nun Has Best Ass in Town."

The bishop faints. He then informs Sister Theresa that she must dispose of the donkey. She sells it to Paddy for ten dollars.

The next day the bishop is found dead on the dining room table with a newspaper clutched in his hand. The headline reads: "Nun Sells Her Ass for Ten Bucks."

• p.s.: the four stars stand for A S S, of course another name for donkey.

• Hi Hans, I'm new here and find your past posts absolutely uplifting and inspiring. I believe my conscienceness has been raised just by reading what you,ve written. iId be honored if you'd do a reading for me. Female 12/21/66

• hahaha you are so funny Hans!

why do you add a p.s. for explaining what stars mean while you can write the words itself in the first place since you are writing them anyway in the p.s.

... also why 4 stars for 3 letter word ??

: )

• hi HANS what is the difference in the greek cross and the celtic cross, if any?

• Also i for got to ask what is your opinion of the tarot of marseille deck? thank you Hans

• Hans that ws HILARIOUS,lol.But got the msg behind[no pun intended!]it.Yes Ill keep reading the rear end of your posts till one day the recognition comes:absolute and irrevocable.

Love and Light!

• Hi NickC

iId be honored if you'd do a reading for me: Contented joyousness means good fortune. But joyousness that is weighed is not at peace. After ridding yourself of mistakes you have joy, until joyousness becomes seductive.

Female 12/21/66:

There will be loss and disappointment. However, the true nature reveals that its presence in your life for any period of time does not have to be a disaster. In actuality, it is making a completion of some importance. Whether this is the end of a certain occupation, way of life, or way of being with your health and body will depend upon the circumstances in your life at the time. But rest assured that some important aspect of your life is coming to an end.

There will be a death in your life of some kind. You go through many mini-deaths in the course of your lifetime and just like the snake shedding its skin, you arrive at a new and better place each time you do so. Therefore this is not to be feared but instead to be welcomed. It always has the ability to clear away all the unwanted and useless debris in your life and put you back on a new course where you are much more enlivened and satisfied.

The moon is one but it can be reflected in millions of lakes. Reflections differ, but the reflected is one.

• brick1

why do you add a p.s. for explaining what stars mean while you can write the words itself in the first place since you are writing them anyway in the p.s.: because I did not make the stars, I am not used to such a programm that censores so many words.

... also why 4 stars for 3 letter word ?? ask the admins.

: )

If you have known awareness, then that's enough. You need not ask "And how can one avoid making the same mistakes?" If you are not happy and aware, you cannot avoid making the same mistakes -- you will make the same mistakes! You are bound to, you are doomed to make the same mistakes.

• Hi stclaire

what is the difference in the greek cross and the celtic cross, if any? I do know only the celtic cross.

Also i for got to ask what is your opinion of the tarot of marseille deck? This is one of the traditional tarot decks. It is good, but you have to know the meanings of the minor arcana, because these cards do not speak for themselves. It is better than all these tarot decks with all their pseudo symbols, either created out of nothing or concocted out of any context. The marseille deck has a connection to the collective unconsciousness, but A.E. Waite could improve on it creating Rider-Waite-Tarot, using material coming out of rosicrucian traditions.

But even the impossible is possible through love. Love is never an impossibility. Love is such a very simple thing. Love is present in everyone. It only needs to be developed; it only needs to grow.

• Thank you suramya

Asking is not a dignified thing. Don´t go to god´s door as a beggar. "Without asking the pearl is received, ask and get not a grain." And it is not that no one receives, but one who doesn´t ask receives. Those who ask are sent back.

• Hans. I was wondering if you could do a reading for me? Right now, I feel kinda lost. I am being torn in so many different directions I don't know where I should go. My name is Larisa and my b-day is Aug. 28, 1971 Also, what can be done for my daughter? Her name is Sarah and her b-day is June 3, 1999. I really don't like the med guessing game. Can you tell me what is more specifically her issue?

• Larisa,

Hans. I was wondering if you could do a reading for me? Joint approach. Perseverance brings good fortune. Everything furthers. When the approach becomes comfortable, there is nothing that would not further. If you are induced to grieve over it, you become free of blame.

I don't know where I should go: just avoid conflicts and relax mentally.

Also, what can be done for my daughter? Just eliminate, what is bad. She does not feel her own pain. One should help her to feel herself more, to be more in her body.

Her name is Sarah and her b-day is June 3, 1999: There is a powerful influence of balance and peace in personal relationships. How it affects her will largely depend upon her current status in her emotional life and how responsible she has been in that area. This will demand that all outstanding emotional conflicts be settled and will encourage her to take responsibility for her actions and words in her closest relationships. She may find that she has to make compromises and adjustments to accomplish this as well.

On a more universal level, this may also reveal to her a special purpose in her life, one of helping others by sharing love with them. She may become aware of a special mission that she has to perform. It is of peace and of intuitively knowing how to love others in a spiritual sense.

Can you tell me what is more specifically her issue? Family issues, the desire for a family, in terms of med guessing I point to the (left) kidney.

Real ordinariness ist not the ordinariness we are aware of his, real ordinariness is something most extraordinary. But it is going to be misunderstood, it is going to be condemned.