Conducting Self Tarot Reading Questions??

• Personally, I don't think you can do your own readings. Your energies and how you feel reflect the cards you pick . JMHO~.

• is it even possible to conduct a successful self reading?? No, not yet for you.

aw 😞

Siigh, alright, I'll keep practicing on some people 🙂

Thanks for the general info on tarot Hans!!! I did not know all that, thank you very much. I'm going to research them. It's really fascinating 🙂

• Actually we have to understand the matter of choice in this world. We break everything into two -- black and white. There is nothing black or white in actuality. Everything is grey and there are degrees of this colour -- some things are a bit more light or a bit less light. Whenever we pass judgment that this is right or this is wrong, we forget that we are not talking with regard to life.

• Hello Hans and ladies,

This has been a really informative thread.

Hans,

1. Can you recommend a book about tarot, different spreads and where it can explain the card relationships? (using rider waite cards) for beginners.

thanks.

• I can recommend you: The Tarot Handbook by Hajo Banzhaf (ISBN: 978-0880795111).

And because you are not in the present, you have to delegate actions to your robot. And mind is a robot. People go on doing things, and doing perfectly well, and that makes them feel as if everything is going right. But every machine does it. It is better to commit a few errors, a few mistakes, but be conscious.

• thank you and with all the info needed to find it actually.

and a comment too 🙂

I can see where heart, compassion come from and best applied. Where do logic, wisdom, experience of the past come from? Mind/robot? and best used..

• thinking with Robot, Hans was this a comment to me or in general about tarot reading or conducting one? Me confused now.

• znl

I can see where heart, compassion come from and best applied. Where do logic, wisdom, experience of the past come from? Wisdom appears like a fool, whereas logic and experience of the past make you in fact foolish.

Mind/robot? Yes.

thinking with Robot, this was neither a comment to you nor in general about tarot reading nor conducting one. Tarot is a help to take the lead for your life instead of following the autopilot of your robotlike thinking.

You come form eternal light; you are born out of it and you go back to it. It is the very stuff you are made of. You are a child of divine light.

• hans i have wondered about tarot readings are they guided by something ? angels , god? spirits what are your thoughts, i know the catholics advise against . could you give some insight on how this works please? thank you for your time!!!

• You come form eternal light; you are born out of it and you go back to it. It is the very stuff you are made of. You are a child of divine light.

This is beautiful and so true. It is what it means and I like to think of everyone in that way. Thank you for reminders and then there is living in the moment without worrying about the next and what was before. I have been trying to do just that...in oneness hans and everyone.

• stclaire

i have wondered about tarot readings are they guided by something ? Yes.

angels , god? No.

spirits? No.

what are your thoughts: With every card the tarot offers you a cup filled out of the well of your unconsciousness.

could you give some insight on how this works please? Your mind will always have an opinion. This is the fear of falling victim to your feelings. So only in moments of deepest desperation you are hearing your own inner voice. The Tarot is like the interpreter of your consciousness. It is the shadow of that truth, which is your very potential and which you can feeling still or again with the help of the tarot cards. How can this work. It works by synchronicity. There is no random, no blind chance, there is only a vast hidden harmony, an interdependence with all and everything, so every act is very meaningful, but you have to know how to decode, how to decipher it. Tarot is one of the best devices to solve this problem.

The traveler who hesitates only raises dust on the road.

• yuou say your mind will always have an opinionyes true. so if im understand you correctly your saying the tarot is in effect ,speaking seperate form the mind telling you , what you already know inside, but are unwilling or perhaps unable to see for a reason of fear or someother reason?.thank you for everything you have given to me hans.........xoxox

• znl,

the name, the family, the country, the religion, the profession -- these are all arbitrary and accidental.

• HANS tha traveler that waits raises dust on the road , i didnt want to disregard that!

• also i forgot to ask yoy this i have been experimenting with the readings here on tarot .com, and the same themes keep coming up for me, about me moving and 2 others always the same themes, guess thats why im asking you about the tarot. ican these be accurate readings generated by the computer? and if so can they be as accurate as somsone doing them here on the forum setting? thank you Hans

• the tarot is in effect speaking what you are unwilling to see for some other reason.

Can these be accurate readings generated by the computer? No, not the readings, but the cards that are generated, that are shown, are exactly as if you would have drawn them, maybe even better, because, as I wrote, the law of synchronicity can purely function there.

can they be as accurate as somsone doing them here on the forum setting? No, but only because of the interpretation of the cards, not because of the cards, that are shown.

Look at it from another perspective. I am not giving you an answer, I never give any answers. I simply give you new perspectives to see, new angles.

• ok i see what you are saying about the cards being drawn.and thank you again hans!

• But on the other hand, I am a very scientific mind. On the other hand, I would like Tarot cards to be used, not to be prohibited -- but used under proper guidance as a stepping-stone towards meditation.

• OK PERHAPS TO LOOK AT THINGS THAT YOU HAVE AVOIDED LOOKING AT? IS THAT WHAT YOU MEAN AS AN INSIGHT MAYBE? OF COURSE YOU HAVE A SCIENTIFIC MIND.YOU ARE GERMAN!!.......LOL.....( I WAS MARRIED TO A GERMAN AND ALSO LIVED IN GERMANY FOR 3 YEARS)

Have a good evening hans!

• OK PERHAPS TO LOOK AT THINGS THAT YOU HAVE AVOIDED LOOKING AT? No, not especially, more at things, I had not even thought of, especially false alternatives, either or, often Tarot says, as you can read in many of my posts: neither nor. Mostly there is at least a third possibility.

IS THAT WHAT YOU MEAN AS AN INSIGHT MAYBE? Yes.

Be creative. Risk in new ways.