I Offer Advice - Tell Me What's On Your Mind (Mr. DJ PLAY ME A SONG)

• I am considered pretty and have my venus in scorpio so I have no problems attracting men, just the right ones and keepers. I would really love to be in a commited relationship. I have always been confused about soul mates, feeling that I was here on earth to payoff karma with my men relationships. I wonder if I will ever meet someone that I really can feel until death do us part...:) Your energy is very uplifting...

• sweetpcdenise

Thank you very much for sharing with me - Allow me some time to meditate on ou situation... But in the meantime - could you answer a few more questions for me? ^_^

What (specifically), type of men do you attract - for example - common backgrounds - interests - resources - physical features, etc....

What is YOUR definition of a "keeper"

What type of karmic debt do you feel you are paying for now?

And noticing that you said - " that I really can feel until death do us part " ... is it safe for me to assume that your feelings tend to fade over time?

^^ so just let me know - I will post soon - and I will respond to your answers ^^

Love & Blessings

• sweetpcdenise!!!! You are my twin!!! lol!!!

• The only thing I could think of when you said specific type and I thought of the most recent fella who was very charismatic, class clown, sexy....I nicknamed him Sammy Davis Jr. because he was so entertaining. My ex husband was very funny and the life of the party.

A keeper is a man who has the qualities I have been looking for, stable, interesting, well read, financially solid, very sexual.

Not sure what debts I am paying but things have not been fun for a long time. I am a little down today but try and keep an upbeat and fun spirit....I figure that people always can use a laugh. I try to see the funny side of everything.

Honestly its been so long since I have been in a long term relationship, I have to believe it has something to do with me. I know I am too intense and it spooks men (typical scorpio) and i try to lighten up...lol. I dont know if I really understand about karma. I thought if I did good it would always come back to me. I sincerely do try to leave people in better shape than I found them.

I am new to this so I am not sure how you find out the response unless you have to go to the end of the thread each time to figure out if there is an answer?? lol 🙂

• Mestiza why am I your twin? LOL?

• Sweet pcDenise- I would get a dog. A large one. Like a Golden Retriever or even a Husky. I don't know what else to say but I think that would be very helpful to you.

• Hi Sylvannah, I have a dog and he is a treasure, he is a Havanese and very sweet and mellow and I am so happy he is in my life. I have never been a pet person but my kids conned me into buying him and I am so glad I did.

• Havanese, is that a small dog? You will need a big one. Even if you borrow him. But he will give you what no man ever has, unconditional love. Big dogs are just less stressful overall. They don't bita as quickly and they are just dopey. That's why I suggested those 2 breds. I have 9. 5 are Huskies. I wouldn't know what condition I would be in if it weren't for them.

• sweetpcdenise

"The only thing I could think of when you said specific type and I thought of the most recent fella who was very charismatic, class clown, ****....I nicknamed him Sammy Davis Jr. because he was so entertaining. My ex husband was very funny and the life of the party.".....

So you enjoy a fun man! ^_^ A man with a strong personality - that's good! Unfortunately a lot of times - men who provide both entertainment and stability are hard to find - they exist - just in very short numbers.

Ok..

You said that you have a very "upbeat" outlook to life - this is wonderful - men are certainly attracted to positive women - however - I fear that your constant positivity may be attracting "special needs" men.. If I am wrong - please - let me know - but I'm sensing that you, more so, fall into relationships with individuals you typically wouldnt plan for in the first place.

One thing I will certainly praise you on - your desires for the "keeper" are certainly realistic qualities - and I've noticed that you mentioned nothing emotionally desireable which, in itself, is very alluring to most men... I feel that this time of loneliness, although seemingly long, will not last long. Being that you are an attractive woman aware of her wants and desires, your ideal man, shouldnt be far away..

It's funny sometimes - we always seem to attract those who contradict what we want - but then - we fall in love - and they become the exception... Hmmm ... But never blame yourself... I personally enjoy intense women - men who are "spooked" just aren't right for you.. IF he were truly there for sincere reasons - there would be nothing that you could do to "spook" him.

Personally - I've had to really meditate on your situation, if you could even call it that... The best way to look for love, is by not looking for it at all. I would personally suggest that you cont. to date and enjoy life as much as possible. I know some single mothers dont enjoy the idea of dating a lot while their kids are still around, but if they are of age and understanding to the importance of your happiness, i dont see where this would be an issue.

My advice - just cont. to pray on it - and try not to look for love so actively - enjoy random encounters with individuals for what they are and try not to look so deeply into the "what if"... Love will find you exactly when it's suppose to.. If you become restless or discouraged with waiting - by all means (you're a scorpio) go out and have fun! Enjoy life, although I am almost certain you would have no problem in this area.

It just sounds to me that you are at a point in you life where you no longer want that "life of the party" type... Or rather - someone who has that quality, while being a little more down to earth and fit to settle down.

Hmmmm... There are very few women who cause me to pause in thought... VERY FEW... this is what Mestiza meant by you being her twin lol - I know her personally and the two of you - as it pertains to men - are very similar....

For you at this moment - because you are difficult for me to pinpoint - and dont get me wrong! This is a GOOD THING! ^_^ - Women who are difficult for me to pinpoint usually possess qualities abot them that are very very good - strong, mysterious, deep, knowing... A woman who can stump me is a great woman indeed..

For you at this moment - From what you've shared - I believe this song models your outlook

looks through records

spins

Soldier of love - Sade

fades

Take Me As I Am - Mary J Blige

For meditation.. Use this song... It's short but I'm sure you'll like it

looks through records

fades

Bria's Interlude - Drake

And by all means - I've said above - I can sense depth from you - because of this - it's very alluring - and throws me off sometimes - very few women have this effect. So please - let me know if some of the things above are completely "out of the ballpark" lol

And if there is something more to it than what you have mentioned that you would feel may shed a little more light - by all means - feel free to share ^_^

Love & Blessings

• Hmmmm...very interesting and just the tonic I was looking for. You are not a yes man and listen to your own inner drummer. I was very interested in what you had to say because I had read a dozen or so of your posts and answers and was really anticipating your answer. You said some things that made me laugh and think. Especially about the stable-entertainer being an oxymoron, lmao!!! I agree that I am ready for something very substancial and not willing to settle. The thought of "looking" makes me cringe. My friends and I feel that dating sites manipulate the system and are not authentic yet this techo age and amount of effort and time you have to put into career matters makes meeting someone seem more remote especially at my cougar age. All of us yearn for that mysterious chance meeting that turns you whole world around never to be the same. Oh yeah and the special needs quip was hilarious.

• sweetpcdenise

^_^

You know - it's never been hard for me to say "no" to someone - especially when I knew they would benefit from it. And you are absolutely right on so many levels.. In today's society - it is very hard to find a genuine match online.... especially with things like... Photoshop... cringes at the thought lol... But I'm glad you mentioned that YOU werent ready to settle down.. Many times, we find ourselves in positions where we want some things and some qualities that we, ourselves, are not yet ready to embody. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this. The fact that you know what you want, and most importantly, WHO YOU ARE, I have no worries for your future.

As far as I can tell - you know what you're doing! There is nothing wrong with running into road blocks - they build great character! Everything happens for a reason - Things dont happen for a reason. Love will find you right on time.

lol I actually had to look up the "cougar" age lol ... But even there - you'll find yourself in a delima. The classic "Cougar" is very attractive to many young men - for many reasons - and although you may find one that is interesting, well read, & (of course) very sexual.. It may be harder to find one who offers stability and financial fortitude. They exist... Just... Once again very hard to find..

With that... I think you'll really enjoy this song - It's a classic - but it will also remind you of the truth in the lyrics - although Im sure age isnt a factor for you - this is a classic that will put a smile on anyone's face ^_^

looks through records

spins

Age Aint Nothin But a Number - Aaliyah

Love & Blessings

• I still think the laarg dog is it and perhaps Don't Cry by G-N-R and just remember,men don't actually mature til there 30s (some in late 20s) Don't look. Love will find you when you are ready. If you look, you will find someone but they will never be the right someone TTFN

• Today begins the week from a long (for most) three day weekend...

Today - as you step behind your dest, cubicle, stove, line, or children. I want you to enjoy life for what it is - smile - and have fun...

The song of the Day is...

Checks Records

OMG - Usher feat. Will.I.Am

Have Fun Today! ^_^

Love & Blessings

• LOL...

You know what?

I am signing into this forum to look for your thread.

Wanna tell you that I am listening to Usher - OMG...

Looks like you beat me to it! 😛

• What can I say?

When i woke up this morning all I could think about was "Ohhh ohhh ohhh ohhh ohhhhh ohhh ohhh ohhhh" lol I thought to myself... This must be the song of the day lol

Wow!

Great minds think alike ^_^

• LOL I am sure it is...!

This is by the way my "cleaning the house' beat haha!

• lol I was just listening to Ice Cream Man by Van Halen and I thought that was do wop LOL Actually, house cleaning music to me is Enya or Celtic Women. If I feel like I need something a little harder, it's either Godsmack or inbetween Offspring LOL

• Mid-Day ThorowBack

Love U 4 Life - Jodeci

Love & Blessings

• I thought long and hard for this one - But today - I want you all to meditate and just relax - Take you mind off of whatever has been troubling you lately..

checks records

spins

Moments In Love - Art of Noise

A Classic

Enjoy

Love & Blessings

• Here is a challenge. I need some advice. But, I want an old '80s song (and no Paula Abdul, Sheena Easton, or Janet Jackson lol) I have a new kinda interest but he was a friend 20 years ago. I thouht he was gonna die LOL But do you get anything? I am impatient so I don't wanna find out anything bad for myself. lol I hope it is good. I need something positive. A good guy would be nice. I have a keychain that says "Looking for Mr. Right. But having fun with all the wrong ones" I am hoping he will be a good one. I think I have already gone through all the bad ones. lol