What makes a Capricorn man tick?

• turboxs>>EVEN THOUGH WE ARE INSIGHTFULL CANT MANIPULATE. DIVINE INTENT. we can be are true selves and be supportive to all and intentions must be true selflessness in order to create true divine union. No capricorn man is "standardized" Nature , nurture, free will, confidence, astro , numerologt, life paths and experiences also mind body soul connection. Also timming.

Sandran712>>Now repeat this in a language we all can understand.Quit reading out of a damnnn book or website..

• LOL Sandran

I was wondering that when I read that too

I kind of get what he/she means but not 100% sure

• leoscorpion>>I kind of get what he/she means but not 100% sure

Sandran712>>I don't get any of it.And I think the reason is she don't get it either.She got it off of a damn website..It's nice to know my psychic abilities are are being tested..LOL

• do you know which website?

I think it's just language barrier

• leoscorpion>>do you know which website?

I think it's just language barrier

Sandran712>>I don't know where they got it.I am assuming.It's too technical for someone less unfortunate folks like ourselves.LOL

• LOL

• Tiggie>>while as a Capricorn he thinks actions speak louder

Sandran712>>Well..I took an action.I dropped my classmates account.So this Cappy and Taurus had me as one of their friends.Time Will tell.And I'm not holding my breath either..I just got sick and tired of these guys.I don't have to see any of them anymore.They got my email address if they feel like talking to me.I've just about had it with men.I dropped this account.Before I get too much bitter and then I won't want to look at another guy again.I got sick and tired of the Cappy having a woman on his profile picture.It looks tacky and I don't need to see it.