What makes a Capricorn man tick?

• leoscorpion>>but no Gem and Libra yet, or Virgo - am I right?

I can't trust a gemini.They are sneaky.Always hiding something.My son's caregiver is a Virgo.We get along good.But, he's married.Nope No Libra.Gawd... I can't see a lovely guy and a delightful man.Ewww!lol

• LOL Sandran !

I see now. You did mention Virgo and Cancer compatible. I think I heard that too.

yeah the Libra I know they are soft spoken and much into literature

but there must be some who are not LOL

Gemini man, yeah I heard about them too

well what can they do? there are 2 in them, must be a pain going back and forth

• Leoscorpion>>well what can they do? there are 2 in them, must be a pain going back and forth

sandran712>>Geminis are two faced..Well my dad was.Hard to live with one.They tell two different stories to two different people and make you look like a liar.Where there is two sides to every story the Gemini makes 4 out of them and them starts World War 5 with them.LOL

• so the two faced means one is flowy the other is sneaky LOL

meh, sounds indecisive

• leoscorpion>>meh, sounds indecisive

Sandran712>.kinda reminds me of a female Cappie.My mom drives me nuts.It was lunch time.We are out and about.She can't decide what to eat.I told her to starve to death while I make up my mind what I want.LOL

• LMAO you are so funny !

• leoscorpion>.Virgo and Cancer compatible

Sandran712>>I had a therapist that was a Virgo.A preppy Virgo that goes golfing.He was such a horse's a-s-s-.Used to blow off my appointments with therapy with him.This is a therapist..I am better off solving my own therapy issues no matter how bitter I get with men.LOL..I can fantasize I am playing grand theft auto and mowing their ass* down with a high speeding car.LMAO..That is my therapy for men...

• true online games can be good escapade

but it's kind of weird, why would therapist do that?

some kind of anger releasing LOL

• leoscorpion>>but it's kind of weird, why would therapist do that?

Sandran712>.He probably felt I didn't need therapy.But, this is when my son's father died.So..I went to grief therapy at a funeral home instead.I got more help there and going to church.Shortly afterwards there was some controversy at this clinic.I guess the woman was having a touch and feel session with her therapist.He was fired.The clinic closed up.I would not go to another agency.The only one left was one where the therapist was sleeping in class.It was so rude.I could not see straight.I did not know my problems would put someone to sleep.My life was not and still not interesting for anyone to hear.Socially it sucks.I live with alot of stress.And right now I got all the snow in the world.Because Frosty the snowman had diarrhea and pooped on everyone.LOL Frosty the Snowman has an irritable bowel syndrome right now..LMAO

• As a Virgo, you want to communicate with words; while as a Capricorn he thinks actions speak louder. I did have a Cap boyfriend with an anger management problem, but it was probably more of a personality disorder than anything related to his astrological sign. The man I've been in love with for this past year is (another) Capricorn and he is one of the most peaceful people I know Problem is (1) he's so secretive and (2) he won't let go of his old life. It has driven us apart. I suspect all Geminis and Virgos (Mercury ruled) will feel perplexed by Capricorns no matter how strong the attraction.

• Sandran

therapist that sleeps wow never heard of that,

so he gets to sleep and gets paid

never thought such job exists -

and even worse the pervert one gets paid as he touches the patient ewww

• leoscorpion>>and even worse the pervert one gets paid as he touches the patient ewww

Sandran712>>You are so funny,These were 2 different agencies..My therapist would fall asleep.Now if I had one that touched me He may have stayed awake..LMAO

• LOL gotcha !

did you get them recommended by the hospital?

I'd like that kind of job, therapist that sleeps and gets paid

I probably end up hypnotizing patients and then take my nap

at least we'll wake up feeling all fresh

• leoscorpion>>at least we'll wake up feeling all fresh

Sandran712>>I feel Like a Summer's Eve kinda day...LOL

• yeah LOL truly relaxing

• leoscorpion>>did you get them recommended by the hospital?

Sandran712>>No I volunteered to get therapy.which was proven to be a waste of my time

• I see. so maybe there is no money involved then, right?

you volunteer, they maybe using this for research or something, so they don't get paid.

yah it sure is waste of time !

• leoscorpion>>you volunteer, they maybe using this for research or something, so they don't get paid.

Sandran712>>>No...It's non-profit but, govt.will get theirs...lol

• LOL yeah, that one always gets it, of course

• what do you mean by stick? you mean stay with you? unfortunatly we aS WOMAN EVEN THOUGH WE ARE INSIGHTFULL CANT MANIPULATE. DIVINE INTENT. we can be are true selves and be supportive to all and intentions must be true selflessness in order to create true divine union. No capricorn man is "standardized" Nature , nurture, free will, confidence, astro , numerologt, life paths and experiences also mind body soul connection. Also timming.