What makes a Capricorn man tick?

• leoscorpion>>>>after a painful relationship, they supposed to heal first before starting a new one

but of course, most will go with physical needs first

so it's one break up after another, one lie after another

again, this goes for any gender.

Sandran712>>And I think this is what is happening for me.These guys come along want to see me.I am not willing to give up sex with them because I hardly know them..It's been years I've seen them.They move on and I never see them again.and then...It almost tells you that they only want sex because it looks so obvious.Because...if they wanted to see you wouldn.t they come back regardless of sex or not?Am I doing something wrong?

• Sandran

it's hard to say whether you are doing something wrong. Some men do think that if you don't sleep with them, you don't like them let alone love them. So yes, some relationships start physical but only lasts if the involvements deepens as time goes by. So to last, it would need more than just physical, but to start it really depends on the two people.

I would say, that it is your body, it is your decision. If you do not want to give it up then you don't. It really isn't a matter of faults or not. You made a decision you thought it was best at the time. After all, how would you know the relationship will last or not? Some people do heal fast, but the only person that knows they are healed (get over past hurts etc) and ready for relationship is the person. Everybody else, including the person he/she is approaching, wouldn't know it. Plus most people don't really give it time to heal anyway, they rush into the first thing they have in mind, which is of course the physical.

• I am in love with a Capricorn man myself. I too am also a Virgo, and think I should also know! My Capricorn man has been the greatest love of my life. I thought we had everything going together that any couple could possible have, but instead recently we broke up.

I find myself reeling now trying to figure all the hows and whys? Instead I am coming up empty-handed in several areas to explain it all. He has all the things I was looking for in a man intellegent, hardworking, kind, wonderful lover and I thought loyal too. But somehow things unraveled fairly quickly. Now I am looking back realizing he had quite a few sides to his character that he hid from me. Did I really know who he was? Did he change suddenly or what truly happened? Its deeper and more complicated than he says it is.

Now I am left here to ponder all the whys and what fors, and if anyone knows about how Virgos tick this is exactly the kind of thing that drives them crazy!! So if there is anyone out there who can share their input or knowledge about Capricorn men here, I would love to hear from you!!!

• leoscorpion>>So yes, some relationships start physical but only lasts if the involvements deepens as time goes by. So to last, it would need more than just physical, but to start it really depends on the two people.

Sandran712>>I understand that.And I probably would have gave in at some point..But, not on the first initial visit.That makes you look easy.And. if I thought he wouldn't come back a first time lay should have really sent that in motion.I felt that the Cappy was a bit fast.Aren't you the one that said...you had a relationship with someone that moved too fast??

• Ladyj7777>>input or knowledge about Capricorn men here, I would love to hear from you!!!

Sandran712>>Nope! Sorry......Dealing with a Cappy myself.I only wish them misery...LOL

• "Sandran712>>I understand that.And I probably would have gave in at some point..But, not on the first initial visit.That makes you look easy."

exactly. that's why I said it's not a matter of faults or not.

it's your body, your decision. if you don't want to give in, then you don't.

after all, there is no guarantee it would last, without deeper involvement anyway.

"Sandran712 And. if I thought he wouldn't come back a first time lay should have really sent that in motion.I felt that the Cappy was a bit fast.Aren't you the one that said...you had a relationship with someone that moved too fast??"

I don't think so. I' did jump in too many times in my 20s. These days sometimes I remember these men, sometimes I don't LOL

I'm just glad that my last jump for the Cappy in marriage, works out 🙂 my dad was an Aries, he actually told me that I'd better behave because my Cap is a good guy LOL well he was right, this last jump I surely landed on a safe water

Are you sure it's not Lua that said that? I think it's her. I remember she said someone proposed to her too fast or something. It's different with me. She has Scorp moon, I have Scorp rising. She is about your age and I am in my 30s. Different elements too, so we don't think alike although we are both Leos.

• Ladyj777

by sun sign alone, you and your Cap relationship is a beautiful and magical. It's like a love spell, you adore him and admire him. Being with him, is like being in the world of eternal spring. All the vibrant beautiful colors, birds singing, flowers bloom, romance flourishes etc. It will be hard for you, to see your loved one's flaws in this relationship. You truly are smitten by him, that your guard is down without you realizing it.

He finds you pleasant and enjoy your company. You may relate well intellectually and emotionally, makes him feel comfortable around you and feels understood. You both would be great exploring ideas, discussing simple or complicated subjects, but it would take a lot of efforts to make the relationship last. Simply because beauty and magic are not every day reality, therefore you need something else to make it last.

It's different from each sign to another, how to make relationship lasts. But it all goes down to the same thing, both of you have to want it to last. If he doesn't want to make it last, then you need to move on with your life.

• good luck with the cappy. I'm a taurus and they drive me nuts. tried 2 ready to ditch the 2 one.

They think of themselfs first.can be very cold and secretive. have tried living with one what a joke. He thinks he can stay gone allnight about every 4 to 5 weeks these past few months always a Sat night. he thinks its not a big deal. I'm making a big deal out of nothing. Found 2 movie tickets in his pocket for a night he was gone and I at work. He said there not mine. oh so some one was feeling your ass and sliped them in your pocket,yea right. he says you know i love you. Hate to see if he disiked me. This is not a young person he is 52. He is set in his ways coming and going as he pleases.He just has this secretive side to him never said where he had been all those nights.I wasn't born yesterday. Did it New Years eve night left at 7:00 came back the next day after 12:00. The cappy has a problem if he thinks this Taurus is going to live like that. Sorry for going on and on it just makes my blood boil when I think of it. Hope you have better luck then I have.

• Tauren>>This is not a young person he is 52. He is set in his ways coming and going as he pleases.He just has this secretive side to him never said where he had been all those nights.I wasn't born yesterday. Did it New Years eve night left at 7:00 came back the next day after 12:00. The cappy has a problem if he thinks this Taurus is going to live like that. Sorry for going on and on it just makes my blood boil when I think of it. Hope you have better luck then I have

Sandran712>>Hmmm..I am all to familiar with these male hos.I have a Male Ho Radar.If it wasn't for my Pisces Moon.It protects you from hurt and is accompanied with a powerful psychic intuition.I would be a basket case right now.Men don't seem to understand.If they deal with a Cancer we are overloaded with intuition abilities.And so they try to make us look an a-s-s-h-o-l-e-.Which in turn they are one!..Cancers carry intuition.But, if you go against and do what you want it can't protect you.

• Most cheaters I met are Libra males. So I go the extra length avoiding them. I know each person has their own birth chart. but I've never met so many cheaters belong to a particular sign other than Libra. Met 1 sag, 2 Aries, and 1 Scorp, if anything.

Other signs, maybe I heard or read about them on community forums like this, but never met one myself. I joined a lot of forums so it's possible I missed a sign or two.

There must be some faithful Libra males out there, but I'm not bothered. They can be good friends, both men and women, but that's about it. I'll let other women out there to try their luck, there must be some who are lucky with them.

Never had bad experiences with Cap males. At work, yes, but nothing else.

Of course then I never date Jude Law or Tiger Woods LOL

I find Cancer and Gemini males almost similar. On and off.

The ones I know I never have trust issue with them. The fights were frequent, but then again I was one impatient cat in my younger days anyway.

As for now I am married to a Cap, 9 years going strong, but if I ever become single again, I sure will give Cancer and Gemini a try, on top of Aries, Sag and Scorp.

I find that most men with a lot of these planets in their charts, including their sun sign, get along well with me.

• leoscorpion>>Most cheaters I met are Libra males

Sandran712>>What birthday is a libra?

• Sep 22 - Oct 21

I actually heard they do well with Cancers

of course got to see the charts first

but only in general I heard of this combo quite a few

have you dated one? if not, maybe try it, you never know.

• leoscorpion>>have you dated one? if not, maybe try it, you never know

Sandran712>>Nope I never met a Libra male .My girlfriend is Libra.They talk too much.They use words like lovely. and delightful... stuffy words...LOL..She's my friend because her son is special needs like my son is. Her son went to school with my son...As I said to Luazinha..I can't show superficial attitudes because My lifestyle is in the special needs system.My life is being around handicapped mentally retardation for 24 years.I cannot judge a person on their looks.But, if are normal functioning And you act like an a-s-s I'll let you know you're an a-s-s..LOL..I am blunt and tell it like it is..Regardless if it hurts or not...lol

• I know what you mean, the way Libra speaks

I find that in the males too, not all but some

I am not really good with flowy words, but I do use them if I'm in a good mood

or if I feel it will make some people smile

• Leoscorpion>>I find that in the males too, not all but some

I am not really good with flowy words

Sandran712>>OMG! I cannot see a man using the words lovely and delightful.Those are women's words...Now I am going to listen close when I go to walmart and see if i hear lovely and delightful..LMAO

• you mean you never heard them saying that?

LOL you seriously need to date a Libra man

• in fact try a Gemini too

they can be quite poetic at times

never did romancing them but their gfs told me

hubby has a Gem moon

and he uses flowy words too sometimes

LOL lovely and delightful are not flowy per se

lovely is quite common to hear

• seriously

you hate Cap and Taurus LOL

so try these two, never know 🙂

• leoscorpion>>seriously

you hate Cap and Taurus LOL

Sandran712>>Seriously..You are touching a sensitive Cancer nerve...LOL..I've had all I can take with a damn Cappy and Taurus.I'll throw em both under a bus given the chance...lol

• Sandran712>>Seriously..You are touching a sensitive Cancer nerve...LOL..I've had all I can take with a damn Cappy and Taurus.I'll throw em both under a bus given the chance...lol

and Cancer males, I remember you said that too

but no Gem and Libra yet, or Virgo - am I right?