What makes a Capricorn man tick?

• If anyone wants to know what makes a Capricorn tick, I would advise researching the sign through the many astrological books available. Without knowing the natal chart, I can only expound on the Capricorn energy. First, remember it is an earth sign, right there is your first clue. Traditionally, a Capricorn is born old and grows younger as he matures. No one keeps a tighter rein on a Capricorn than the Capricorn himself. He, unless afflicted in his chart, will want/need to succeed in his chosen field. The status quo is extremely important to him and he will sacrifice the love of his life, for the wife that will further him along on his career. I find that they "compartmentalize" life issues. Job in one, marriage in another, etc. They can be quite stern and have high expectations of themselves and others.

I know from experience that a Capricorn man will not deviate from his path for anyone or anything. Also, remember they have a good dose of paranoia in them (think Nixon). The Capricorn man can climb the heights of a mountain or descend into the depths of hell. They can wear a hairshirt. A Capricorn man will not, under any circumstances, 'chase' a female full on. He has to consider all the pros and cons. They can be controlling, remember father Saturn is their planet. The interesting part of the Capricorn energy is that they are natural wizards, but they don't like that part of themselves as it, to them, doesn't serve any "real" purpose. As they get older (younger in spirit) they may allow themselves to finally explore that side of themselves.

They will also critize you as far as neatness goes, and how you keep your car or house. They can be neatniks. Basically, a woman doesn't pick a Capricorn man, he picks her, and she has to adhere to the status quo he feels is necessary to keep his public image squeaky clean.

If in business, especially for themselves, that will always come first. A woman has to really approach a Capricorn full on, and decide if being kept in a compartment is something she can deal with. They don't like messy displays of emotions, and well, life sometimes can get dirty, but not to the Capricorn. They are climbers of the steep terrain where only goats can navigate.

• If anyone wants to know what makes a Capricorn tick, I would advise researching the sign through the many astrological books available. Without knowing the natal chart, I can only expound on the Capricorn energy. First, remember it is an earth sign, right there is your first clue. Traditionally, a Capricorn is born old and grows younger as he matures. No one keeps a tighter rein on a Capricorn than the Capricorn himself. He, unless afflicted in his chart, will want/need to succeed in his chosen field. The status quo is extremely important to him and he will sacrifice the love of his life, for the wife that will further him along on his career. I find that they "compartmentalize" life issues. Job in one, marriage in another, etc. They can be quite stern and have high expectations of themselves and others.

I know from experience that a Capricorn man will not deviate from his path for anyone or anything. Also, remember they have a good dose of paranoia in them (think Nixon). The Capricorn man can climb the heights of a mountain or descend into the depths of hell. They can wear a hairshirt. A Capricorn man will not, under any circumstances, 'chase' a female full on. He has to consider all the pros and cons. They can be controlling, remember father Saturn is their planet. The interesting part of the Capricorn energy is that they are natural wizards, but they don't like that part of themselves as it, to them, doesn't serve any "real" purpose. As they get older (younger in spirit) they may allow themselves to finally explore that side of themselves.

They will also critize you as far as neatness goes, and how you keep your car or house. They can be neatniks. Basically, a woman doesn't pick a Capricorn man, he picks her, and she has to adhere to the status quo he feels is necessary to keep his public image squeaky clean.

If in business, especially for themselves, that will always come first. A woman has to really approach a Capricorn full on, and decide if being kept in a compartment is something she can deal with. They don't like messy displays of emotions, and well, life sometimes can get dirty, but not to the Capricorn. They are climbers of the steep terrain where only goats can navigate.

• wittenberg>>Capricorn is born old and grows younger as he matures

Sandran712>>Oh How lovely! A Peter Pan wannabe...LOL...So lets see..He's 45 years old and grows younger as he matures.Are we looking at say...a 20 year old.No wonder he acted so horny around me..LOL

• witteberg

that description fits most Caps men I know

I am married to one and that too fits him to a tee

• Leoscorpion>>witteberg

that description fits most Caps men I know

I am married to one and that too fits him to a tee

Sandran712>>Thanks Leo.I could have gotten that out of the horoscope board.I have to assume all Cappie men are different.And can't pin point an exact cause of why they are an a-s-s h-o-l-e...LOL.I just write this off as a loss like any guy that comes my way.I just get tired of reading their minds anyways..When I was with my Aries...It was funny..I could sense he was keeping things from me..I told him..you might as well just tell me I already know...lol.He hated that about me.He always fessed up.But...in the years of knowing him he never cheated on me.Now..today I will never find anyone like that again.

• LOL yeah we all have our a ssholeness

even my hubby has it, but I've learned to deal with it

it's hard to find someone you trust I understand

I always like Aries men, but never been romantic, just friends

and yes I can trust them too

• Hi all,

I'm a capricorn, and yes, Wittenberg is right, we grow younger as we age. Its a lot of fun because at an older age no one tells you when to sleep or be home and you would have saved money by the time you are 50 when the party begins and you are on top of the party. Caps are disciplined. They like work. I will die fast if I don't do anything. Very devoted to work, perfection, neat ( somewhat), on time, relentless in competition. In love we are loyal. I am a female so, I want to be chased and not the other way around. But I see good quality work and reward it. I am the biggest fan of my love one. I am good in budgeting and spend money properly. Trust is important to a capricorn, male or female. When trust is lost, your cappy is gone, too.

• Tellstar>>When trust is lost, your cappy is gone, too.

Sandran712>>So..You are saying you can not regain trust with a Cappy male?

• Sandran712,

It takes a lot of work to get a capricorn to trust. He will test and you won't even know it; will keep quiet analyzing his prospect. When he is finally convinced and later find himself wrong he is crushed. He may forgive on first offense but will not forget. In the back of his mind the incident will be there. When another event happens the stored memory opens up and the capricorn will likely use it to make a decision. At this point he may decide to leave for good. When this happens he will simply leave and not look back, ever. If on the other hand he was wrong he would go back to correct the wrong and will keep on until it is correct. I had a bf who cheated on me once. I forgave him but the incident although never resurfaced in our conversation was on mind remnding me of it when situations come up. The second time it happened I walked away. He tried to come back and for 8 yrs. he communicated but for me it was over. Never brought up the booboos but in my mind they were there.

• Tellstar>>It takes a lot of work to get a capricorn to trust. He will test and you won't even know it; will keep quiet analyzing his prospect

Sandran712>Cancer does this too.Ok..Here is my story with a Cappy male.And No I won't drag it out like a novel.Met Cappy when I was 16/He was 16.Of course no s-e-x involved.My very first boyfriend.Just your kissing/petting stuff.Shortly moves away long distance.He got married and divorced 9-10 years ago.We did talk online/webcam 6-7 years ago.He said something to make me mad/hurt my feelings.He moves back to my area.Still divorced.Wants to hook up.Had a hard time hooking up.Had issues to deal with.July 2009 he comes to my house for about 6 hours to visit.No s-e-x either.He walks away and is gone again.I mentioned to him I do not want my old life.Partying stuff.Living like we did in our 20's.I lived this way with my son's father.I have never been married.Now when I write an email to wish him happy birthday.Anything to get his attention.It's nothing.My intuiton is high so I know he is getting what I write.I wrote that I missed talking to him.When he visited he walked away as if there was no problems.We had a very good visit and the chemistry is there.So I don't think him leaving is a Capricorn thing..

• Thanks Tellstar and Wittenberg...very helpful stuff

• Sandran

if you have his dob, birth info and location it will help look into it deeper

the Caps I know, including hubby

never stops communicating if they want someone

because they are ambitious, be it career/woman/money

unless they are pursuing another woman, or have work/money problem

they will keep going on and on

I don't mean they chat long but they do call, visit or email, no matter how short

and you will know if they want you, they always make it clear

or at least I can always see it

it will take a lot to stop them once they set their targets

wittenberg is right

with hubby it's even worse, because his sun conjucts saturn

so as they said it, he is Cap through and through

but his rising is Gemini so that contributes to him likes to chat with everyone

it's good in a way because I keep to myself a lot, so he makes up for it LOL

the neighbors won't know us if he doesn't like chatting with them now and then 🙂

about trust, it goes with all signs

especially Scorpions I heard they are clingy with that too

I will try pull out something for your son in the weekend

so if you can give me your Cap dob, time and location it would be great

• Leoscorpion>>if you have his dob, birth info and location it will help look into it deeper

Sandran712>>All I got on him is birthdate Dec.28 1963 Born in Massillon Ohio.Do not know time of birth.Hel*l..he probably don't know either..LOL

• Ok I'll pull out something for your son then

• leoscorpion>>Ok I'll pull out something for your son then

Sandran712>>Is the Cappy a No Go?..Was he hatched by a bird and so the chart is insufficient??LOL

• LOL nah he might be a go go, who knows? just that without brith time I can't seem to get it right

maybe someone else can. when you are on Men of the Zodiac thread

give Hpriestess and ScarsandStars a shout. they might be able to pull out something about your Cap without birth time

by sun sign, your relationship is a love/war one :

if it's good it's good, if it's bad it's disaster - slamming door breaking plates stuffs

then again, doors can be fixed and you can always get aluminium plates LOL

or better yet, go to someone else's house and have your war there, at least it won't be your plates breaking LOL

you both are similar yet different. you both love parenting, but you are about nurturing and he is about discipline for example. but polar opposite attraction is always there, only because deep inside you both admire each other, for the similarities and differences. you both value loyalty and devotion, but you are sensitive and he is practical. he believes in what he can see and hold, you believe what your intuition tells you. you run on emotions, he runs on common sense. there will be frequent arguments, until both of you step out of your comfort zone and accept each other.

You are both cardinal sign, so that adds to the problem. Both of you want to be the one that run things and make decisions. If both of you are willing to step down now and then, it will reduce pressure.

That's just by sun sign. I can't tell his rising without birth time. I'd say give it a go, if you both feel like it. How do you know how he really is, if you don't spend much time together? I know, you rely on your intuition, and I remember your chart says something about psychic ability, but even psychics can be wrong. No single person, always right always lucky.

• leoscorpion>>but you are sensitive and he is practical. he believes in what he can see and hold, you believe what your intuition tells you. you run on emotions, he runs on common sense

Sandran712>>It's making sense now...But, I never met a man with common sense before...LMAO

• leoscorpion>>LOL nah he might be a go go, who knows? just that without brith time I can't seem to get it right

Sandran712>>That's ok.He probably doesn't know this even if I asked him.I was going to write him regardless he sees me anymore or not .This Cappy I've known him better than Taurus.Cappy been divorced a longer time than Taurus.Almost 9-10 years. And he lives alone..It wasn't long before Taurus divorced he up and is living with a woman.Can't any of these divorced men function without a woman??

• LOL what one calls common sense, may be utter nonsense for others

what one calls intuition, may be delusional for others

it really depends on how much you two want to step out of your comfort zone and reach out to each other

everything has to start from within

if they love themselves, they will know what love means

they will treat their partners as equal because the 2 people in the relationship are equal

if they don't love themselves, they will never treat anyone or themselves as equal

and so they will never be happy nor feel fulffilled

this goes for any gender

after a painful relationship, they supposed to heal first before starting a new one

but of course, most will go with physical needs first

so it's one break up after another, one lie after another

again, this goes for any gender

• sandran

can you give me your info again? with birth time and location