What makes a Capricorn man tick?

• CoffeeGem>> Have another Cap friend who is married but loves to talk to and hang out with me. Some, not all, Cap men find the perfect criteria woman but aren't happy with her. So they keep doing their thing and everyone involved loses.

Hi Coffee!! I find your comment very interesting! I'm not dating a Cap guy, but am interested in one. He does have a girlfriend that he has had for 2 years now. But he feels that she is just not a "go-getter" career-wise so he has decided to find someone else to "fill" what is missing. I now feel kind of stupid being interested in him. I think that even if I ended up with him, he still wouldn't be happy!!! Thanks for the insight!

• Sandran

I had a taurus once, was emailing back and forth. he said he broke up etc. then out of the sudden he sent me a pic of him holding hand with a girl. I said that was cool, and then told him I'm getting married. LOL he was sooo surprised he said that I didn't pay attention (to what? I had no idea LOL) and that he could've been in my bed instead of my Cap

LOL so the pic, whatever it was, he was just trying to make me jealous. THIS is what he meant by me not paying attention, because that pic was just to make me jealous. He thought I had a crush on him, he didn't know I was at the time seeing my Cap man LOL So maybe I didn't pay attention, but I did not have a crush on him either

That pic, your Taurus sent, it could be nothing. Just trying to make you jealous. I don't know why they do that LOL but yeah it's your choice Sandran. the Cap or him ?

• I know everyone believes Virgos and Capricorns are a good match. I have not found that to be true. I am a Capricorn female and have been married to a Virgo twice. Each Virgo was completely different and they each were awful marriages for different reasons. I am now involved with a Capricorn man and it is going well.

• leoscorpion>>it's your choice Sandran. the Cap or him ?

Sandran712>>If..I had a choice I would pick nobody.Men are a pain in the ass

• leoscorpion>>THIS is what he meant by me not paying attention, because that pic was just to make me jealous. He thought I had a crush on him, he didn't know I was at the time seeing my Cap man LOL So maybe I didn't pay attention, but I did not have a crush on him either

Sandran712>>This is exactly what I felt.I was getting the impression.He likes to impress the ladies.He was a flirty type in the childhood days.But..I did not like boys until I was at least14 and even then I did not act on feelings until I was 16.That is when the Cappy came along...<sigh><dumbass>lol</dumbass></sigh>

• Monkey>>am now involved with a Capricorn man and it is going well.

Sandran712>>Good Luck..I was emailing a Cancer and I am Cancer female.And a Cancer male just..gets on my damn nerves...lol

• Sandran712>>Good Luck..I was emailing a Cancer and I am Cancer female.And a Cancer male just..gets on my damn nerves...lol

LOL yeah I used to think that way. Same signs should get along well. But it turned out I have problems with Leo males. Now that I learned little by little about astrology I understand we need to consider planets placements too, not to mention upbringing and life experiences.

Now that gives me an idea. Why don't you try date Leo male? I heard often about this combo.

That is if you are not tired dating and emailing LOL

How is your son by the way?

• leoscorpion>>That is if you are not tired dating and emailing LOL

How is your son by the way?

I've had a leo female friend across the street.I really had to thank her for kinda being a friend.But, she was a total drama queen.When she gets mad she tears down the house like a tornado.And I thought Cancers had a mood swing.My son is doing ok.An Aries trying my nerves.He's a high maintenace one!LOL..Has to make sure everything looks nice.He was on his bus the other morning looking in the mirror to see if his mardi gras beads were on ok.Oh boy<sigh>lol</sigh>

• LOL mardi gras time !!

• leoscorpion>>LOL mardi gras time !!

Sandran712>>Don't give him any ideas.He's a good boy!..Don't want him to learn what tying one on means...LOL

• LOL meh, it's usually friends influence isn't it?

my parents were religious so I didn't get to know all that either

no drinking alcohol, no smoking, no drugs (of course) and all related to it

• leoscorpion>>no drinking alcohol, no smoking, no drugs (of course) and all related to it

Sandran712>>I never experimented withany of it.I am one of those good girls.No smoking,drinking drugs..Just behaving badly..LOL

• wave to Sandran 🙂

you're kidding me LOL yeah maybe if we had all those we would be 'more manageable'?

nah LOL I would be worse if I was under drugs and alcohol influence 🙂

• leoscorpion>>LOL I would be worse if I was under drugs and alcohol influence

Sandran712>>Maybe I should go get drunk..Maybe I'll end up being married.Lucky if he was really gorgeous>>>LOL Let's go for it!LMAO...

• Sandran712>>My decision making might be better left up to throwing caution to the wind.LOL..I am too picky and a pain in the a-s-s to deal with when I'm sober and straight...LMAO...lol

• Sandran712>>My decision making might be better left up to throwing caution to the wind.LOL..I am too picky and a pain in the a-s-s to deal with when I'm sober and straight...LMAO...lol

LOL nah you don't want a ssholes coming in and out your house and your life

That's too much baggage, especially now that you have a son

• Sandran712>>The Taurus has been looking for me on the internet.But, I am still not writing him.I am still mad at him.

• Sandran

LOL now I guess you have a ssholes radar and bi sex-wanting 3 some- radar

• leoscorpion>>Sandran

LOL now I guess you have a ssholes radar and bi ****-wanting 3 some- radar

Sandran712>>Yeah...I have not written off the Taurus..He was not thinking sending me that pic.It does have a pic of his girlfriend.But also another one of our classmates in it.But, I am not the dumbass either.It really makes me sick because I really liked this boy in school and it turns out we are very compatible.Our signs tell it.He's been following my classmates page.He was on my profile page just today.Now..dammit..If he got a girlfriend would you think..He would spend more time with her.??when he emailed me.He was emailing me half dozen times a day ..Now I am not responding he's up looking for me on classmates.He's following me on the computer.

• that's what I was thinking

he just wants you to be jealous with that pic or when he said he has a gf

the Taurus I knew did the same thing

either that or he is just - well - a sshole as you said LOL