What makes a Capricorn man tick?

• Has anyone else yet figured out what makes a Cap man tick. I just don't get it. And I should, I've been told, because I'm a Virgo. But alas, I do not.

How does one understand these men? Is anxiety, anger, short fuses common with Caps?

• This post is deleted!

• I am married to a Cap for 9 years, no regrets. Very rare I see him angry and anxious, but most of the time when he is frustrated at work. he is either not recognized, his efforts are blocked, or he is manipulated e.g. that he doesn't get paid for the work he has done.

Caps are competitive. They are devoted to climb up the ladder of success. Any blockage to this effort can frustrate them. If it's a person, they can be unforgiving, even this person is their partner or best friend. Hubby is always reliable and supportive. But if I call him during work or when he is competing, he will ignore me. If I insist, he will lash out, in his own way. Unless I can justify that it is emergency 🙂

Love wise, they approach slowly. But if you analyze them, you can tell from body language or merely words. They are also hard to pin down, but if they feel you are the right woman to have in their team, they will literally fight for you. Because if you are the right woman, then you are the 'success in romance' for them, and so they will go after you. Not only going after you, they will keep you too. Let's say you get married, basically this means he gets his trophy. Anyone else trying to 'steal this trophy' will face staunch competition from him. If you do decide to go with another man, he will let you go, but he will wreck the other man's face LOL

What makes him tick? Challenges. Challenge him, now and then. Simple things can excite them, even if it's only who gets to the elevator first. The funny thing is if they win, they don't make you feel bad losing. They don't feel the need to hold the limelights all the time. As you get closer to him, be more daring with your challenges. Earth sign is very much about physicality. Challenge him playing strip poker 🙂 he may or may not be shy, but he will answer to your challenge. Then it will be up to you, where the game leads you (wink)

It's not hard to know whether he is interested in you or not. Because they are ambitious, they will not miss a single call or text from you. Maybe they don't talk much at work or when competing, but afterwards, they will reply to you. They approach things slowly when it comes to love, so even if it's obvious they are interested, doesn't mean they will jump into bed with you right away let alone commitment. They could seem cool and deatched, but if they want something, they are hotter than the Sun 🙂

• leoscorpion>>Because they are ambitious, they will not miss a single call or text from you.

Sandran712>>It was like this at first.After awhile nothing.That's ok...I am emailing a Taurus now,,

• leoscorpion>>It's not hard to know whether he is interested in you or not.

Sandran712>>Yes it is...They are all interested.Visit with you and drop you off the face of the earth.And I don't have time for this drama.

• Sandran

if he is interested, he will visit all the time or call all the time

you shouldn't even have to call him

they are ambitious, if they want you, they will not stop visiting or calling

I don't know what Cancers do, but that's what Caps do

even if it's female, they kind of do the same thing, only maybe more subtle

but the desire is there

• Sandran

I have to add though

My Cap has his Sun conjunct Saturn

so he is a Cap through and through

I don't know about your Cap

• leoscorpion>>My Cap has his Sun conjunct Saturn

so he is a Cap through and through

I don't know about your Cap

Sandran712>>my Cap is an asshole....I told him I did not want any part of my old life the drinking/partying etc.Maybe he felt this a threat that I was controlling.Don't care...Cappies are a pain in my ass.. He knew I am set in my ways when he came here.I had the drinking/partying days with the Aries..And I didn't drink and party.I am 46 not 26.And his ass needs to grow up.

• I don't like drinking either. but in parties I do drink at least wine.

your Cap sounds like party goer. is this the one you said had a girl behind him? in his profile photo? that was kind of funny actually. Why the he ll he had a girl there? can you see her face? sounds like the pic wasn't meant to be there LOL maybe when he gets another pic he will post a new one

• leoscorpion>>your Cap sounds like party goer. is this the one you said had a girl behind him? in his profile photo?

Sandran712>>Yep.. and this Taurus I been emailing likes to drink too.He has to try and get his license back.I cannot tolerate a beer drinking person.Now..the Cappy I hardly seen him drink.He's more into recreational drug use.Like my son's dad was.And I wouldn't stand for it then and won't stand for it now.I must be too picky.Not giving these guys a chance to see if they will straighten up.But, I am getting too old for this.I should email the Cappy... can you please change your profile picture.You have someone else in the photo with you.

• Sandran:

OO he is into drug use. Well that's a no no. I mean OK if you want to give him time to sober up, sure. But if you don't, it might be for the best. I heard a lot of stories about living with those using drugs. They never recover fast, always get worse and yers before they get better - and that is if they want to get better or the couple has the money to put them into rehab.

Someone we know used to be beer drinker. He died of ... (da ng I forgot the term) but it was something about his liver, because he drank too much and couldn't stop. I suppose if he can control it, it would be fine, but then again if he loses his license then he had been out of control.

• leoscorpion>>The Cappy is into recreation drug use.The Taurus likes to drink.I don't like either one.From my childhood..WARNING!!{This is very sensitive and graphic}.A woman I knew.I went to school with her kids.She got completely plastered.Tripped and fell down the basement steps.Tore her scalp open on a nail on the way down.My brother found her when he was about 9 years old.He could not save her because she choked on her own vomit and swallowed her tongue.Learned of this at a girl scout banquet that night.Sorry it's so graphic.But, I cannot handle men and their drinking and drugging.Is this something I leave it.??I mean...I am so picky with guys .Am I being too picky ??You know us ladies..We fall for anything that will pay attention to us.

• leoscorpion>>(da ng I forgot the term) but it was something about his liver,

1.cirrhosis..Is this it?

I think what this lady died of was asphyxia.But when she tore her scalp open she couldn't be saved from that either.It was like a double whammy.

• Sandran712>>I did email the Cappy about his profile pic,Trying to be nice.And....see if he changes it...LOL.Really getting tired of seein someone other than him in the pic..LOL

• This post is deleted!

• Coffee>> I instructed him to call me again only to inform me that he's passed away. Sounds quite harsh

Sandran712>>You really have to watch saying things like that..lol..My son's father(Aries) got on my nerves one time and in the heat of an arguement I said"If our kid wants to see you..I'll tell him you're dead" Some time later..He died of a drug overdose.And the guilt is unbearable.Something you say..You can't take back..

• Sandran

it's probably that cirhosis something. this was almost 8 yrs ago I only remember his liver stopped functioning. or was it his kidney... they said it's because he drank too much

Nah you are not picky, not in this case at least. You have a son, you need to be picky of the man you bring into the relationship. I used to call women that go for looks and wealth as picky, but then again to each their own. They sure have their reasons. but alcoholic and drug user, I wouldn't think twice to shove them away

• Sandran

Hahahah well that's very kind of you, caring about his pic 🙂

it's kind of weird he must be under drug influence or something when he posted it

• This post is deleted!

• leoscorpion>>it's kind of weird he must be under drug influence or something when he posted it

Sandran712>>That is funny,But,I care about the Cappy.He's an asshole.But' he can't help it..LOL

UPDATE

This Taurus has a girlfriend.Happy that he is someone else's mess to clean up ,But, a real dumbasss.He doesn't tell me he has a girlfriend and emails me a picture of her..Then..tells he is her girlfriend..The Cancer Dumbass wasn't this damn stupid...Did I say this guy was a dumbass...LOL