In need of an answer from someone that knows.

• My health has been bad for the past three years and I don't know why. I'm a 26 year old female. I havn't been able to live a normal life and have tried everything. I don't know what the outcome of that is going to be. I'm engaged to a Libra that is 34. We had cheating, lying and many problems in the past and now on my end what I'm doing is wrong. Now, he is more into the relationship but has done a small thing he hid from me but a big thing that he did on purpose in a way and it might effect the rest of our lives. I am alright with him. I honestly don't know if I will end up marrying him. Were not living together and wont be for another year or so. I need to save money. He is established and I am not to the point to where I want to be now. It will take a couple years.

I met a Cancer that is 30 a year ago. I like is values and qualities. We started dating in April last year and I enjoy being around him. He is in a jam. He lost his house, children and vehicle because he doesn't get along with his mother and she set him up for failure. He is slowly getting himself back together. It's hard for me to deal with because I wish I could help him more but I don't have much to give. We both are not established.

I love the Libra in a way. We have been together for three years. I have been seeing him and the Cancer for several months both at the same time. I don't know what to do with this situation. I want to know if I should continue to a particular one. I am totally in love with the Cancer. I feel alive around him. I feel loved and safe with the Libra. I am a little weary of the trust.

• I don't think you can tackle this alone. You've heard that saying you can't see the forest for the trees--you are in deep. There is a recklessness about the way you choose men .Even if one of these men are right for you you jepordise that chance by dating both. This is not about judgement this is about living your truth--without that we tend to invite sickness and calamaties. Somewhere in your early life you lost yourself under a dominating energy. You aren't strong on knowing who you really are. You need to know yourself better before you can attract the right mate. The Cancer man will be a large weight to drag--his problems more complicated than you imagine. If you do nothing with this situation it will self destruct on it's own and everyone will feel the hurt. Everytime you take the passive way out it tends to manifest itself in the body as illness including depression. You need to spend more time in a relationship with yoursef. Talking to a counsolar would help you get started in the right direction. You have a purpose for being here and everything will improve once you get in touch with that part of you that's been lost.