Confirmation Needed urgently

• I am asking for a psychic reading in relation to three concerns i have currently: 1. my job. are there opportunites at my current work place opening up or should I pursue outside options? 2. relationship - is this the right time for the prospective relationship to materialize? 3. the car I am about ot purchase...should I proceed with the Toyota or the Isuzu?

I am trying to confirm my leanings and wonder if anyone is willing to support me on this.

THanks much

• Hi Andherson,

I'll address each question in the order you've asked it:

Job:

I can't see anything coming up in your current work place. The message I get is for you to go "outside" your current square, so to speak, so yes, pursue outside options.

Relationship:

Not quite, but not far off. For some reason, February seems to pop up quite often for me in readings I've done fr people, and I feel the same applies to you. January has been a very conflicted month for people as it has been a month with loads of residue left from 2009 which was a very challenging year for about 90% of the population it seems 🙂 Contact could be offered from you though, but don't expect anything major to come out of this for a few weeks - I get about three weeks from now. Hope that helps 🙂

Car:

While I'm usually more of a Toyota fan over Isuzu, I'm getting that the Isuzu would be the better buy for you, but be careful how you arrange your finances for this; make sure you can afford the repayments and take out some sort of payment protection plan- I get the sense that there may be a short "break" in employment for you where money could be a little tight or otherwise committed. So take care in arranging finances for this and don't over extend yourself.

Hope that helps you :))

• cris1962. So nice to see you back . How are you doing ? I would also like a reading please if you feel up to it . I have recently been promoted to Marketing Co-ordinator . Will I be successful at it ?

Also my love life , broke up with my b/f 3 months ago do you see him contacting me or is there a new relationship in the air ?

Thank you so much . llindieloo.

• Cris 1962...

Thanks ever so much for your offer and generosity...This pretty much resonates except for the Car...based on the conversation I had with the mechanic today.

I also had some meetings re work today and am happy that the external prospects do seem strong...so I will continue to give my 100% at the current spot until the time is opportune to shift....re Love...that is always my reticence...as I somehow have feared rejection or making a wrong move in the past...I know I have to take a different approach and do differently this time around....so really appreciate the confirmation...Yes I did want to offer contact without expecting too much...but importantly, not taking it personally if it doesn't materialize immediately...I sense him very strongly as though he speaks to me...even despite the silence...really cool change to trust that this is real.

THanks so much for your help...

• G'day again,

As said, I'd usually go for Toyota over Isuzu myself, but I feel that the Toyota in question might be a lemon. Glad to be of help to you 🙂

• Thanks Cris1962...The mechanic re the Isuzu told me today about a few problems with the Isuzu...which is running into more money that initially bargained. the owner is now "pushing" me to buy it as is where is...without me having got a chance to look at the engine at all....the transmission has to be totally refitted....so it's also seeming too problematic. The other option which is coming up today is to go through the bank and just buy the Hilux I really want...but I don't want to be stuck in a financing situation again...so...the easier option seens the The toyota forerunner at least for 6 months...

But yes, I know easier doesn't always mean, best....

I thank you again and will keep you posted. The energy from the friend pushing me since this afternoon on the Isuzu rubs me the wrong way honestly...I dont like to start acquisitions with that kind of vibe attached to it....

• Ooh. sorry for eye dropping on your conversation....I just went through the whole car buying whirlwind as well. I'm leery of Isuzus after reading Consumer Reports. Toyota is almost always a good bet. Have you checked out their Highlander? A smaller SUV, very smooth, quiet ride and saves on fuel. Good luck. car buying is stressful.

• Sorry to interrupt with a totally off topic comment, but as I saw that cris1962 was helping in this thread, I just wanted to say Hello to her, and welcome back!

So,

Hello, Cris1962 and welcome back..lol. It's nice to see you again, here in the forum. I hope you finally got your living arrangement settled and things are going much better for you now! You may not remember me, but when I first joined this forum, you were very kind and helpful to me, so I just wanted to let you know you were missed 🙂

Blessings to all who posted above... And Best of luck to Andherson in choosing the best/right vehicle!

Sacogirl

• Thanks much Stonyeye and Sacogirl for the insights and sharing...I make my final decision today...will post later...Blessings to you all ...

• Hello Cris1962...Not sure if you're still around...but wanted to give you some feedback on your initial ready about a month ago...please let me know if you are around...Thanks again.

• Hey Andherson,

I'm around, and I'd love to hear your feedback, so fire away.

Sacogirl,

Just wanted to say thank you for your kind thoughts and your even kinder "welcome back". I don't have as much time to spend on here as I used to, but will pop in every now and then, an it's so bloody good to know there's people like you who're happy to simply say "good to see you again". I sure hope I was actually of help to you, too. Even though we go with what we get, there's always that concern that we mightn't have got it entirely right each time.

Thanks all, for,as said, your kind thoughts. It warm the cockles of me heart, as the Brits say!!

Chris

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxx

• Hi Cris1962

Thanks for your note...so updates....

Job:

CRIS1962:

The message I get is for you to go "outside" your current square, so to speak, so yes, pursue outside options.

ANDHERSON:

I have been in dialogue with two companies, one to join as an Associate Partner...THey sent the Agreement I have been delaying signing...doesn't feel like the right time yet to sign a contract such as that...

Second company has a possible opening as Consultant or Permanent staff...the owner is leaning more towards consulting as he just took on a Senior person ... The Consulting route would actually serve me best...so am preparing some options for the interview. Can you sense where that's headed?

Relationship:

CRIS1962:

Not quite, but not far off. For some reason, February seems to pop up quite often for me in readings I've done fr people, and I feel the same applies to you. January has been a very conflicted month for people as it has been a month with loads of residue left from 2009 which was a very challenging year for about 90% of the population it seems 🙂 Contact could be offered from you though, but don't expect anything major to come out of this for a few weeks - I get about three weeks from now. Hope that helps 🙂

ANDHERSON:

I offered contact, we met and talked for a bit...last week...since then we have been in more frequent communication. I heard from a mutual friend he has interest in someone ... but am just taking one step at a time notwithstanding...that however doesn't seem to be affecting us getting closer or the possibility....I sense that timing is what is operating here...and patience...so, what's your vibe on that and how he's really feeling about me?

Car:

CRIS 1962: While I'm usually more of a Toyota fan over Isuzu, I'm getting that the Isuzu would be the better buy for you, but be careful how you arrange your finances for this; make sure you can afford the repayments and take out some sort of payment protection plan- I get the sense that there may be a short "break" in employment for you where money could be a little tight or otherwise committed. So take care in arranging finances for this and don't over extend yourself.

ANDHERSON:

I chose the old Toyota...the Lemon...because of the vibe between me and the previous owner...she's a very close friend (almost like my mother)...and although there are a few repairs needed..it gives me the ability to avoid monthly payments and I have had the mechanics working to bring it around to tip top condition...I know it's a temporary opportunity until I can actually purchase or acquire another vehicle without having to go through the monthly payments route...Hopefully that can come through the new job situations...

i would really appreciate any further insights you are getting on the job/love situations...I am actually looking for the signs along the way...thanks again