Hey I had a question for you, HighPriestess3...

• Hey there, uhh... I had a question for you if you had the time..... I know you're kinda busy on requests and such, and I'm hoping that you stumble across my topic here... But I was referred to you by a kind friend based on a question I asked her. My question was, I was wondering if you could see what lies ahead for my boyfriend and I. We love each other dearly and were just hoping that we have the blessings of the stars and if we are a good fit. I was told that you use birth charts so I'm sure you'll need our info. I was born 7/31/1985 at 11:40pm in Ashland, Oregon in USA. He was born 5/3/1986 at 7:25pm in Moses Lake, Washington also in USA. I will also post a picture if that helps. I was also told that we were married in a past life, which kinda makes me think that if it worked back then, then maybe we were meant to be. (I hope!) Like I said, I'm not sure if you have time, and I haven't had correspondence with you, so I'm not sure you'll be jumping right in to help me. But I hope you can, it would be GREATLY appreciated! Love, light, and blessings to you. You are among the bright lights on this sight that I think are such great people for taking time out of your day to selflessly help those who would like it. Thank you!

• oh yea i am so sorry, 8-31-85 is my birthdate, typo mistake.................

• oh yea, btw... im so excited i just had to post it... He just asked me to marry him!!! And I said YES!!!!!