Would someone please give me a reading

• 2010 has been a mess thus far. my birthdate is 7/31/77, i unexpectedly was feeling over emotional and walked out of my job, receieved not so great news about my health. and the most sadly the man i have been dating decided to break things off and said its best we stay away from each other for a while. that seeing each other would not do either one of us good.

i will find another job, i know what i need to do, to get my body healthy again, its my heart that troubles me. i had such an amazing connection with him, i am having a hard time let go of the possibilities. i need to know if its time to let it go. or if i should give him his space and he will come around. his birthdate is 8/28/1965. i would appreciate your guidance. thank you

• Looking at your compatibility, I can see this was not a good matchup for love, Amberleyw. It's an excellent partnership for you two if you are working together on projects and developing ideas together. Your friend is happy to function as a foot soldier to your General, allowing you to take the lead. However, he was the real power behind your throne. Eventually however, you would have become disappointed, bored, and frustrated with your friend's nervous and unstable side. You crave a variety of experiences (and hate predictability) which your friend would have been unable to provide. And Amberleyw, you can be a bit idealistic and overly emotional when to comes to love. I think you were blinded by his charisma rather than by any real compatibility between you. His profile tells me he has a trouble with commitment and flees as soon as a relationship seems to be heading for anything long term.

Move on and forget him, he wasn't the right one for you. I suggest you will find a better matchup instead with someone from these particular dates -

BEST FOR A LOVE AFFAIR

** Aries (week of April 11 - April 18: good for love and friendship)

• Taurus (week of May 11 - May 18)

• Gemini/Cancer (week of June 19 - June 24)

• Leo/Virgo (week of August 19 - August 25)

• Libra (weeks of September 25 - October 10)

• Scorpio (week of November 3 - November 11)

• Sagittarius (week of November 25 - December 2)

• Aquarius (week of January 31 - February 7)

BEST FOR MARRIAGE

• Gemini (week of May 25 - June 2)

• Cancer/Leo (week of July 19 - July 25)

• Scorpio (week of November 12 - November 18)

• Sagittarius (week of December 11 - December 18)

• Capricorn (week of December 26 - January 2)

• Capricorn/Aquarius (week of January 17 - January 22)

• Aquarius/Pisces (week of February 16 - February 22)

• Pisces (week of March 11 - March 18)

• thank you for your response. that is what i was afriad of..its frustrating because i know he cares unless he is a good liar..and he has been honest with me the whole time.i feel like he just needs a little nurturing to be better and he just is so cut off from emotions and scared i hate it.

there is no way to reach him at all?

• please can someone give me a reading on love and career for 2010 I have neither at the moment! thanks

• Amberlyw, this man is no good at commitment - the olny way you could have a relationship would be if you allow him to see other women. He would never be faithful or stay around for long. Is that what you want?

• no that is not what i want.