Life has been in turmoil for a long time, needing a reading please

• My life has seen many many ups and downs, to me it seems like a lot more downs than ups. I have been married for 15 yrs to someone that I have been with since High School. There have been so many problems in our relationship. He has been an alcoholic and drug user and that has caused us many problems. A little over a year ago we lost our house to foreclosure and have been living in a small guest house on parents property with our 2 kids since. We are all unhappy with the small living quarters and look desperately to move soon. Last yr my husband went to rehab, during that time I planned on divorcing (we have separated several times). I met someone long distance whom I care for a lot. After husband got out of rehab, we reconciled and I stopped talking to the other person. A few months ago we re-connected and have been talking here and there, I find I am so drawn to this other person and don't know who to be with. My husband has cheated many times on me and the last time that I know of was someone from rehab that he was seeing when he got out and we were reconciling. I harbor so much pain from the thought of the affairs. It makes it impossible to feel secure in the relationship even if he has devoted himself to the marriage again. I need direction in this.

My husband also has trouble keeping a job, he was laid off again in Dec. I have a small home business but don't make that much money.

I start back to school next week in hopes of getting my Bachelors degree in Nutrition but have been doubting the choice in major since it requires a lot of math and science. I am not sure whether to pursue the nutrition degree or possibly gear towards another field, maybe behavioral science or psychology.

I really need help in so many areas, will I be able to move my kids to a decent sized home soon. When will I find financial security? Should I say with my husband or move on. Where should I go with school. My life is in such turmoil, any one that could please help me, I would be so appreciative.

My b-day is nov. 10, 1974 4:02 p.m. Anaheim California, if that makes any difference.

Thank you in advance

• bump

• bump

• bump

• nillascorpio the best thing you can do is close one door before you open the other one.

• I agree Libras...thank you