Hanswolfgang, please reply.

• Hanswolfgang, how are you doing? 🙂

You are kind to be using your psychic ability to help people.

Would you be able to tell me if 2010 brings me any major changes in my life?

And see if I'll ever be happy with myself and be able to reach insight and my higher self. I want people to understand why I am the way I am and why I feel the way I feel. I don't want to always feel like this, depreseed gloomy negative about my life in general.

I'm also wondering if you see anything going for this guy Twan and I. His birthday is May 3rd 1992. He's a Taurus. My birthday's February 19th 1994. I'm into him a lot. We have a lot of physical attration there & I know there's going to be an affair but I want more than that. I think he's amazing and we could have something amazing going for each other.

My ex boyfriend, Tommy, he's a Cancer his birthday July 15th 1992. We were so in love and we had a bond that most people didn't have. Together for a year & 1 month. I broke up with him earlier this month. We're on a break. I sitll love him but I was so unhappy with our relationship. Can you see anything having to do with him?

If you could help me at all I'd really appreciate it.

• You have considerable emotional power, charm and personal magnetism. This power could be used to bring you success in any activities that deal with groups of people such as acting or sales work. It is also an indicator of having healing energy, a 'spiritual force' gathering in you, a force you can use to better your life in many ways. This power is available to use at your discretion.

This will give you the power to get your way with people, both personally and professionally. It can bring you more social fun, better intimate relationships or more success in your business.

In fact, with destruction comes creativity; they go hand in hand in life.