Gemini in need of some advice.!

• I am a gemini and was in a relationship of 5 years with a Libra man,he was my first love.I broke it off because i didnt want to settle down and felt that i was too young to be in such a serious relationship.

(according to something i read; libra and gemini are the perfect zodiac match).

traumatised and still hurt from that break up, a Sag guy,rescued me and treated me with care, i fell madly in love with him but felt he just couldnt fully commit to me, he has since started dating someone else i have moved on and i keep being drawn to librian men,i feel the stars are tryin to tell me something,that i made a mistake breaking up my perfect match and i need to find another libra man to love again.the problem is i think im more suited to a sag!!

any advice is greatly welcomed im at a serious crossroads and am starting to make bad life choices,my head is very messed up over this. i need some guidance from anyone willing to help xx

Blessed be,

• There is no such thing as a perfect match. Every relationship has to be worked at, even those with a soulmate. You might just be nostalgic for what might have been, rather than what really was. Your old friend might now be happily living with a loving spouse for all you know. You are just lonely after your last breakup. Believe me - it passes.

Give me your birthdate and I will tell you who are the best matches for you.

• thanks for the advice, i think you are very right about being lonely,i miss what i cant have anymore.

my birthdate is 31st of may 1986 i was born in dublin ireland at 2.40pm..do you need all that detail,well there it is anyway ,thank you for the response again!

• PQ, Your best chances for a love affair or marriage are with those people born:

LOVE AFFAIR

• Cancer (week of July 3 - July 10)

• Leo (week of August 3 - August 10, although this is more for heady romance than real love)

• Libra (week of Oct 3 - Oct 10)

• Libra/Scorpio (week of Oct 19 - Oct 25: although it will be very good, it will also be fairly brief)

• Sagittarius (week of Dec 11- Dec 18)

• Capricorn (week of Jan 10 - Jan 16)

• Leo (week of August 3 - August 10: more romance than real love)

• Libra (week of October 3 - October 10)

• Libra/Scorpio (week of October 19 - October 25)

• Sagittarius (week of December 11 - December 18)

• Capricorn (week of January 10 - January 16)

MARRIAGE

• Gemini (week of June 3 - June 10)

• Gemini/Cancer (week of June 19 - June 24)

• Leo (week of July 26 - August 2)

• Virgo (week of September 3 - September 10)

• Libra (week of September 25 - October 2)

• Sagittarius (week of December 3 - December 10)

• Capricorn (week of December 26 - January 2)

• Pisces (week of February 23 - March 2)

• thanks a million xx

• Hey proqueen, we have the same birthdate...Yay!

I have fallen madly in love with a Libra man in the past. Emphasis on madly. It was not a healthy situation for me. After a few rebounds, yes...it took a few to wise up & move on. I'm now dating a wonderful Aries man...and see the Libra on occasion. The feelings are not the same on my part. I love him as a person, he is like sunshine. Our chemistry is wonderful & our attraction is strong, but he is not 'the one', whatever that means. 🙂