Struggling

• Life has thrown me some real curve balls over the past few years and a relationship that is very dear to me has been left unbalanced and now I fear hanging on by a string since the beginning of my personal turmoil... would love any insight into my life, my circumstance and of course my relationship with Mykol... My DOB is 3/14/80 and his is 3/15/81... Thanks to anyone who has the time to assist...

• Compatibility for you and Mykol - in general, this relationship can fuse thought and action at a very high level. Often extremely successful in commercial endeavours, the two of you know how to make your ideas pay off; you usually see philosophical and financial speculation as not at all contradictory, considering the creative use of money a highly artistic activity. You must be careful however not to get carried away by your endeavours, which you tend to imbue with an unimpeachable status. It can also happen, on the other hand, that you may suddenly abandon a successful endeavour, or one heading in that direction, having tired of it over time, or even having entered a fit of boredom with it. Leaving a string of unfinished business, social or intellectual projects behind you can be characteristic of this combination. You must also fight a tendency to appear infallible or godlike, an image not always of your own fashioning. You should be very careful, in fact, not to attract a whole army of hangers-on, believers and dependents.

A friendship often evolves into something else, whether a love affair, marriage or business endeavour. Trust and understanding are the crucial factors here, as well as a very special chemistry, which indefinably brings you two farther than most of your other relationships. It is possible for you as friends to spend hours, days and weeks in each other's company with few irritations or difficulties arising. Your bond is so close that you both may sometimes be mistaken for siblings.

A romance here often has a strong aura of unreality, as hindsight may prove. Adoration, worship, and unearned trust are the danger signals to be heeded. Actually you both usually fall in love with the relationship itself, rather than with each other, and at a certain point you can find that you are intimately involved with a stranger. Marriage too, you both may estimate at an unreasonably high value that bears little resemblance to reality.

• RaeofSunshyne, 2010 is an 11 personal year for you. This is the time in which you experience soul growth and you are called upon to give of yourself, your time, your talents, your insights. There is much illumination to be gained. This is a very spiritual vibration and it is best to channel the energy of the 11 year into some artistic or psychic endeavor. Your intuition should be humming this year, with revelations, visions, and psychic illumination. The 11 brings with it inspired thinking, originality, and inventiveness. Sometimes in this year there are unexpected associations or unexpected breakups. This year brings you opportunities to gain prominence. You may find yourself in the limelight and in a favourable position to launch a new product, invention, or service. Definitely a "Go for it" year!

• Captain,

Thanks so much for your wonderful insights. It has helped me to relax and appreciate what we have in the moment. I look forward to walking into my destiny this year! I guess its time to get to work ^_^