Talisa72 - Could you help me please?

• Hello Talisa,

I read on one of the threads that you have just become certified in Reiki healing and I was wondering if you would like to practice your craft on me...lol? Not that you NEED the practice, of course, but I have never had that experience, and I understand it is very helpful to people who are overwhelmed by stress, so I would love the opportunity to try it. It just so happens that I am facing total upheaval in my life at the moment. If I compared my life to a sliced pie, and each slice represented a facet of life... say, family, career, relationships, friendships, etc.. there isn't ONE single slice that isn't falling apart at the moment. With this in mind, I was thinking perhaps you might be able to help!

If you are willing, please let me know if there is anything I need to provide you, or do in advance. Thank you kindly for your consideration!

Blessed be,

Sacogirl

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• DONE!

Thanks luv!

• you're more than welcome. Will email before I do it for you. Just be open to receiving the energy otherwise it gets given to mother earth!!

• Sounds good.. You got it! I will more than consciously be open to receiving the energy 🙂 Will look forward to hearing from you when you have the time!

• Hey there Sacogirl,

I've emailed you and hope that things are starting to improve for you. Worked on reiki tonight for you.

Tal xx

• Hi Talisa!

I received your message and sent one back too! I just finally had a chance to get over here to the forum and check in. I have to say, I had/have no idea what to expect, but I will say that I barely slept last night.. not sure I even slept at all, in fact...lol..for a few reasons.... fight with boyfriend, chronic pain, and nerves/anxiety about a meeting I had this morning with my sons school admin. Anyhow, I managed to pull myself together for the 10:30 am (est) meeting which lasted until noon, and then I came home and was puttering around the house,when a very close friend arrived unexpectedly to visit and return my Credit card that I left with him by accident. We had a nice visit and then he offered to bring me to run a few errands. Went to the pharmacy and the grocery store to get some things I needed. Considering my lack of sleep and the tough nite I had before, I managed to get my shopping done, pick up my meds, get groceries put away, make a few phone calls, finish an email to you.. and I am still AWAKE, and actually feeling in a very good mood, not stressed one bit. I must add, that my mother also called around 4pm to ask if my youngest son could come over and spend the night, which means she'll get him to school in the morning. So, on top of all that I've said, I am home alone... no children to feed, or put to bed..lol. Just me time, to relax and enjoy myself here on the forum, or the opportunity to do whatever else it is, that my mind may conjure up!

SO, to answer your question, I would have to insist that YES, things are beginning to improve...and rapidly! lol.

WHoooooooHooooooo!!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you ,thank you, thank you THANK YOU!

With gratitude galore!!

Sacogirl

• hey there Saco 🙂

Glad it has helped and that things are getting better for you. Sometimes knowing you aren't alone helps heaps huh!

Tal X