Could someone interpret these cards for me . Please.

• Celtic cross reading here on Tarot . com

1, Higher power = =Two of cups.

2, Long- term potential =The empress

3, Recent pass =Three of coins

4, Situation =Four of coins

5, Self =Ace of wands

6, Challenges / opportunities =Nine of cups

7, Near future =Ten of cups

8, Advice =Three of cups

9, Allies =Seven of swords

10, Foundation =Ten of swords

11, Blocks & Inhibitions =Three of swords

Thank you so much in advance .

• Bump

• bump again

• Pleaseeeee !!!

• Hello llindieloo:

I am pasting it here so I can see the cards I am a little rusty so I will do my best to help you.

Celtic cross reading here on Tarot . com

1, Higher power = =Two of cups.

2, Long- term potential =The empress

3, Recent pass =Three of coins

4, Situation =Four of coins

5, Self =Ace of wands

6, Challenges / opportunities =Nine of cups

7, Near future =Ten of cups

8, Advice =Three of cups

9, Allies =Seven of swords

10, Foundation =Ten of swords

11, Blocks & Inhibitions =Three of swords

there is love between two people.Fertility, female influence meeting maybe from a past business project or working together. you are the one who pursues. Business oppertunitys good ones. Babies happiness arising from marriage or relationship. You are coming from a very bad relationship from the past? Emotionally draining experience of mental sorrow and torture from others You are unable to maintain the new sense of identity with the old situation - something has to give. The patches can no longer be patched up. Continue in the same way, and you will get ill.

Is this about your man? sorry if I am a little scrammbled I am a Pisces I go with what comes out Hope I am not totally off and I hope I helped you.

JJGurlz

• Hello there jiqurtz. Thank you so much for taking the time to reply . Just broke up with my b/f 3 months ago . It was good while it lasted but unfortunatly he is now with a girl his parents have arranged for him . I loved him so much . I hope the business opportunities are good as I have just been promoted to Markeing Co -ordinator at my place of work ... Unfortunately I am to old for babies LOL. thank you again .

• I am psychic as well hope it works better than my rusty tarot skills. I know you are desperate. There is great things coming for you. The job I am thinking about another man meeting him I mean. Is the other women younger than your ex just wondering where the baby thing came from.

I will tell you as they come to me. yes there is a new man so exciting this one wont hurt you like the last one. It is ok to love dont be afraid of being hurt that will just block your wonderful fortune that is coming do you. Be careful your ex will reach out if he has not already be prepared you dont want to fall into the same rut with him again. His parents have a strange hold on him maybe guilt? dont know I know I do ramble but like I said I am a water sign so I let it flow.

• hi again . Yea my X is only 30 and his new gf 27 . I'm thinking its too soon for him to have hildren as he is still At University here in the UK and she is still in India , unless he married her while there in October and she's pregnant . But he assured me he was neither getting engaged or married . But its funny He's been on messenger these past few nights , this is the first time i've seen him on line since he came back home at the begining of November . Apart fome once soon after his return and when he saw I was on line he signed out and in again as invisible , this time he dident do that , so I did LOL .... He might be testing me ? to see if I chat with him But he will have to make the first move i'm afraid . while he was away I text and sent an offline message , No reply to either.

Now you've got me curious to who this new man might be . You say be careful my x will reach out to me , I'm not to sure he will, been to long since we spoke , but then again cancers hold on to the past as they say .

do you think I already know this new ella or is he a complete stranger ? I have been chatting to another Cancer on line for over a year now and he comes from Ireland as I do myself. we are suppose to be meeting at the end of January for my birthday , but no cotact with him either in over a month , So there you have it . I hope I do well in my job as i need to prove it to myself and of course my boss . I am so pleased you replied to me as this is giving me hope and insperation .

Do you see a star sign for my new admirer ? God Bless. Thank you soooo much . lindieloo.