What Psychic or Psychokinetic Ability Type Are You? (Interesting Quiz)

• I get sentences once in a while but it's usually just a short one and maybe a phrase.

• YES!!!

The only time I have seen a picture is seeing a vision of this child I'm supposed to have in future, a boy. And I strongly get the feeling of when I'm 40/41.....more towards 41. Which is not that far off!!!!

• Our friend says that we need to master one sense at a time. So for me it's more the feelings at this stage. I will look forward to the others, especially the "seeing", she is freakily correct with describing what she sees.

• Wow and when he's 20 your. Lovely better you than me. I would slit my throat. Just kidding NOT. I a well aware of the no time on the other side and I have some words that were given to me and have not idea what they mean. Like potato?What he's hungry?

• I am so amazed with how fast she has moved to this point. Mine for the most part all of my life is the knowing. But I give messages all the time and sometimes I am aware others it's what I think is common sense and that is my problem I don't realize that it's being given to me cause of the subtly of it.

• Well go home and go to bed. You have to be up in a while for work.

• Well I guess that means he has an old bag mother at 20!!!!! He'll get over it!!!!! 🙂

I know, and she still thinks she's not gifted groan. I think the problem with us all is just the lack of confidence in what we are receiving. For me I am scared of giving the wrong info to another. What if I have it wrong kind of thing. Part of my kryptonite when you see what came up for me in TheCaptains info on my "superpowers".

• Heading off now, 12.35am....time to go home to bed.

See ya MamaLibra

xoxo

• Good night.

• You Scored as Nurturing/ Philosophical/Emotional Category Blue

Abilities: Healing, Empathy, Clairvoyant, Precognition, Hydrokinesis, Biokinesis etc. To learn much more about Cat. Blue Psychics, 100% FREE, visit

Nurturing/ Philosophical/Emotional Category Blue

78%

Change/Transformation/Solitude Category Black

75%

Life/Health/Peaceful Category Green

68%

Creativity/Intuition/Compassion Category Yellow

68%

Intuitive/Nobel/Adventurous Category Purple

60%

Passion/Excitement/Chaos Category Red

55%

Disconnection/Humbleness/Simplicity Category White

52%

Illusion/Deception/Introversion Category Grey

38%

• fun quiz. here is my score:

You Scored as Illusion/Deception/Introversion Category Grey

Abilities: Telepathy, Empathy, Autokinesis, Astral Projection, Lucid Dreaming etc.

Illusion/Deception/Introversion Category Grey 75%

Change/Transformation/Solitude Category Black 73%

Life/Health/Peaceful Category Green 67%

Nurturing/ Philosophical/Emotional Category Blue 65%

Creativity/Intuition/Compassion Category Yellow 65%

Disconnection/Humbleness/Simplicity Category White 65%

Passion/Excitement/Chaos Category Red 58%

Intuitive/Nobel/Adventurous Category Purple 55%

• I certainly agree with that, none of my guides ever gave me enough info to keep out of trouble let alone know who really needs help sometimes and when I ask they have a bad habit of ignoring me too

• Thanks for shining the light Wenchie!

• You Scored as Creativity/Intuition/Compassion Category Yellow

Abilities: Clairvoyance, Precognition, Telepathy, Empathy, Telekinesis, Electrokinesis etc. To learn much more about Cat. Yellow 100% FREE, visit

100%

87%

80%

70%

67%

65%

42%

28%

This is mine! What fun! TY

• Wow...a lot of yellows on here 🙂

Abilities: Clairvoyance, Precognition, Telepathy, Empathy, Telekinesis, Electrokinesis etc.

80%

62%

57%

53%

53%

49%

45%

43%

• Thank-you, Libra and Wenchie, I got your e-mail address and will try to e-mail you tommor. i have had a way to stressful day today and it has givin me a nasty headache and can barely think stright right now.I just can't stay away from my tarot family even with this headache i have to pop in and see how everyone is doing,:-) I read you two's chat and libra dang it you gave me chills from my toes all the way to the top of my short hair,lol...grrrrrrrrr i think i need 2 more advil and my bed,my head is pounding. oh just one more thing befor i go, do either one of you lovely ladies know why i would hear this noise,like i guess, like white noise,like static of a radio. I got up went to the bathroom,came back and got in bed but oddly i felt more wide awake than i normally should have been that early in the morning.I asked my BF who was up getting ready for work if he heard that and he said what i do not hear anything. does this have something to do with spirtual or am i really just starting to go crazy as i figured i was a week ago.

Thanks,now i really need to take this pounding head and put it to bed. Many Blessings 🙂

• Hi Patricia,

Hmmmm....static radio, I remember reading about that somewhere, struggling to bring it up properly though. Something to do with being "contacted" by the other side - guides or what not. Hopefully someone else who has experienced this can tell you.

You know I very rarely get sick can't remember the last time I was to be honest, but headaches....get them ALL the time. Weird, wonder if that's an empath thing. I can get them every day for days on end. Hope you feel better soon. I will try to clear a space to do a healing for you tonight, need to get some meditating in first.

Email whenever you're ready, no hurry, I'm not going anywhere and have no life to speak of!!!! My kids are away with their dad this week, so truly nothing going on!!!!

• not sure I sometimes hear a noise that sounds like a giant cat purring, usually at night, I put it down to our fridges, which are in the hall outside the bedroom, but we defrosted the freezer overnight once and it still happened so I too could do with finding out what it is, especially as nowadays it is accompanied by the sensation that I was being watched, this has only developed recently, but doesn't seem threatening, just as if it's waiting

Love and Light

Blessed Be

• Good morning ladies,

Patricia I hope you are feeling better. Wenchie I too get headaches and I do think it is a part of being an empath. I am so sensitve that changing weather patterns give me barometric migraines.

White noise is a frequency that helps ghosts and spirits to reach us. It has been used on paranormal investigations. It is a wavelength that they seem to be comfortable with.

There are many times I hear it. When I lived in MD it got so bad that my nerves were on end. I lived in a historic area right next to a house that had been built in 1700 and used as a mill. It was turned into a hone in 1800 and still the mill workers walked through my house in groups, my cats would watch as they passed. When I took a picture there are many orbs traveling through the living room, then into the kitchen and out the back door to the mill.

I now live again in an historic area but it is much more peaceful and I do not hear the white noise like I did in MD.

Out here I am also more spiritually awake and aware, but in a much more peaceful way.

Love & Light

• hmmmm....Interesting about the headaches Wenchie and Soapmaker. I get one just about every single day. I've learned to live with it but It is not fun. I suspect I may be an empath too so maybe that explains it.