What Psychic or Psychokinetic Ability Type Are You? (Interesting Quiz)

• fun, thought provoking, educational quiz, I am:

You Scored as Disconnection/Humbleness/Simplicity Category White

Abilities: Telepathy, Aerokinesis, Empathy, Astral Projection, Lucid Dreaming etc. To learn much more about Cat. White Psychics, 100% FREE, visit .

Creativity/Intuition/Compassion Category Yellow

92%

Disconnection/Humbleness/Simplicity Category White

92%

Passion/Excitement/Chaos Category Red

78%

Change/Transformation/Solitude Category Black

78%

Nurturing/ Philosophical/Emotional Category Blue

77%

Life/Health/Peaceful Category Green

75%

Intuitive/Nobel/Adventurous Category Purple

75%

Illusion/Deception/Introversion Category Grey

58%

explained a lot that has been gooing on in my life.

Wenchie, thank you for the explanations of the abilities, and did you get the follow up link to work?

• maybe a better way to ask that ? is where can one find information on Cat White Psychics?

• just found the information, kept on digging on the site. again thank you Wenchie.

• I got black when I did this quiz that was not only interesting but fun too.

Abilities: Energy Absorption, Aerokinesis, Levitation, Astral Projection, OBEs, Empathy etc.

85%

80%

77%

75%

65%

65%

65%

57%

• Hi Ladies,

Soapmaker and Stonyeye.....if it isn't bad enough having all the fun stuff of being a woman, on top of that the empath stuff!!! LOL!!!

The headaches I can live with, I never get sick with anything else, so I'm blessed I think. Although lets see my stomach lining in 20 years after swallowing pain killers like lollies!

Have a great day all! :-))

• Thanks for your answer Libraslair.

Kind regards

Intrigued

• wish you free of your headaches ladies,

I get migraine and I have now nothing that works to clear the pain as I overdid it with pain meds when I damaged my back and tried to carry on as normal, I have a suspicion that the empathy may predispose to headaches as there is a saying that someone is a headache, also" he gives my a** a headache"

also I have found if you overdo the development excercises they gave me , at least a doozy of a headache

Love and Light

Blessed Be

• Thanks Chrissicat,

And I wish you good health and happiness right back! šŸ™‚

• thankyou Wenchie

Love and Light

Blessed Be

• Thank you Wenchie! I hear ya! Many times I can clear a headache by getting into a hot shower and removing any negative, bring white light in and then allow the shower stream to hit the nape of my neck. That really eases it enough that I can work though many of them. It's just that once in awhile I will get the migraines, some are worse than others, and the wrost ones seem to come at the changing of the seasons.

What I am trying to figure out is that last week I had some friends over and I started to get the prism in one of my eyes that signals an oncoming migraine. I did not get a migraine but have seemed to adjust to a higher frequency. That may be why I did not get that migraine. Yesterday morning during the strongest psychic time between sleeping and awaking, I heard from the psychic realm a man, hollering Malcolm. It wasn't loud in my ear, it was just he had to speak much louder for me to hear as he was coming from a distant past. I am working on my family history that takes 2 branches back to 300 AD and vikings and Irish and Druids. I sense that I was "upgrading" to a higher frequency so we could make contact.

Blessed be!

• Thanks much Chrissi! You are such a sweetheart!

Love & Light

• Wenchie thanks so much for all the info! It does not surprise me that I am yellow. I have the gifts mentioned. I tuned into Telekenisis when I was a teen, but want to get back into working it. I am an empath, I live with telepathy and precognition as well as clairvoyance. In the early 1980,s I woke up from a very vivid dream. I saw that the sea was dark and cold, there were suitcaes and debris floating on the water, I could see the big plane half way and upright going into the sea with the dead all around and the crying and moaning of people. The next day after my dream, I found out on the news that it had happened when I was dreaming of it. Another time was in the late 1990's early 2000's when the mine had exploded in West Virginia. I knew that only 2 men had survived. I prayed so much for the familes. I heard another psychic say they were all alive and that worried me because it gave false hope to family members. When the long hours of rescue operations were going one, I could feel the presence of now, only one.

There are others but these show that it happend not only with family members, but in the world events.

• that must have been frightening when that first happened

• Feel for you . Im there right now of sorts.We buried my daughters father,she lost her job of 7 yrs. over it and now has lost her home.She is living with me and for the last 6 months she sleeps 18 hrs. a day,tried to kill herself twice,she has a 10 yr.old and a baby.She has to sleep on the couch as I have my 11 yr.old son here too.She has blamed me for all kinds of things that are nothing more than her bad choices and failures.She even curses death on us.All of this after me and my son-her brother,found his father hanging in our home.Yes its gonna come down to some mighty tough love if she doesnt snap out of her selfishness.Cant keep supporting her bad behavior.Blessings and angelic guidance, Debi ... I lost the page I was on and dont know the exact posting this replies to ...

• This post is deleted!

• SORRY I cant get this on right ... Now I cant get it off either ...

• it will come right ,eventually theorosa don't worry,

we live with mother in law and I'm sure there are times she'd love us to move out especially with all the washing a 17 year old has, we don't have a dryer but if we did she'd be worrying about the bills Hubby gives her money towards the bills but in winter it's not really enough I think.

I was 35 when I had Dylan and one of my aunts had her second child at 42, they seemed to do ok, mindyou my aunt had a young attitude too

• i cant find a link to this quiz.. someone please help

• This is my result:

You Scored as Creativity/Intuition/Compassion Category Yellow

Abilities: Clairvoyance, Precognition, Telepathy, Empathy, Telekinesis, Electrokinesis etc. To learn much more about Cat. Yellow 100% FREE, visit

83%

82%

80%

68%

65%

60%

58%

47%

JamesD, I found the link on the first page šŸ™‚

I enjoyed doing this quiz! thanks for posting!!

Denise

ā™„

• OH, I just noticed the link came on with my copied and pasted result JamesD :0)