What Psychic or Psychokinetic Ability Type Are You? (Interesting Quiz)

• well guys we have to wait for Wenchie to wake up if you are worried about your stuff

• You Scored as Creativity/Intuition/Compassion Category Yellow

Abilities: Clairvoyance, Precognition, Telepathy, Empathy, Telekinesis, Electrokinesis etc. To learn much more about Cat. Yellow 100% FREE, visit .

Creativity/Intuition/Compassion Category Yellow

93%

Nurturing/ Philosophical/Emotional Category Blue

70%

Disconnection/Humbleness/Simplicity Category White

70%

Life/Health/Peaceful Category Green

63%

Passion/Excitement/Chaos Category Red

62%

Change/Transformation/Solitude Category Black

50%

Intuitive/Nobel/Adventurous Category Purple

48%

Illusion/Deception/Introversion Category Grey

37%

• hmm, neat!

You Scored as Creativity/Intuition/Compassion Category Yellow

Abilities: Clairvoyance, Precognition, Telepathy, Empathy, Telekinesis, Electrokinesis etc. To learn much more about Cat. Yellow 100% FREE, visit .

78%

62%

62%

53%

45%

40%

38%

28%

• i had 93% yellow which i posted the results earlier, and i was looking at wenchies posts of the descriptions of the abilties and there was quite a few that seemed to hit home and can re call alot of strange things happening.

ELECTROKINESIS

Electrokinesis is the ability to control and produce electricity.

with this i have always been able to shock people when i touched them, or when walking on carpet and with shoes on i touch anything electrical and i would get shocked, even sometimes i have kinda felt this building up inside me, and yep sure enough when i touch something Zap! lol some friends even have complained about me shocking them everytime i touch them. hmmm this is very interesting indeed.

or even PRECONGNITION, the ability to see the future, i have experienced this alot also, and have had ALOT of deja vu from dreams i have had and then days, weeks, months, after it happens in real life down to the last detail,(but i think everyone this probably happpens too lol) also wanted to add that if i get a thought of a movie that i havent seen for a while and i really want to see it, maybe the same day maybe minutes aftewards i search the channel on t.v. and YES the movie is on!, i just thought all these things just happened to everyone(probably do on this website cause alot of us got yellow)

i dont know what ability this one is but i have kinda tired it and i think it kinda worked lol i have tried talking to someone only using my mind just to see if it would work if i tried hard enough, and thats just not with people in the same room as me, but ive also tried to talk to people far away like a friend and such, like i would just try to talk to them or ask them to call me, then when i stop i have gotten a phone call ONLY LIKE 3 TIMES from them wanting to hangout, or they say they were just thinking about me. this is cool thanks wenchie for the Desriptions

• PRECONGNITION i knew what this meant right off the bat when i seem the word, cause in the movie minority report with tom cruise, they had 3 PRECOG'S that would predict the future murders of people and they would stop them before it happened, just thought you guys would like to know that 🙂

• Life/Health/Peaceful Category Green

87%

83%

82%

78%

72%

68%

57%

48%

• You Scored as Nurturing/ Philosophical/Emotional Category Blue

Abilities: Healing, Empathy, Clairvoyant, Precognition, Hydrokinesis, Biokinesis etc. To learn much more about Cat. Blue Psychics, 100% FREE, visit .

100%

77%

68%

68%

67%

63%

48%

45%

Yippie! I did it!! Not the same results as last night though. Any thoughts on that anyone? I did just wake up and feel a little recharged after a week or more of not so much sleep. Maybe I just knew what I was doing a little with the quiz this time. Not so much the select,paste stuff lol. LibrasLair may have created a monster!!! 🙂

• This post is deleted!

• Same thing here quenkath,it says that it can not be found ?????

• sorry mine was yellow....

• YELLOW

Category Yellow - Creativity/Intuition/Compassion

Phenomena Association

The following are psychical phenomena invariably exhibited by experients which fall into the category yellow profile. While experients of this category report a wide range of psychical phenomena, only the most commonly experienced phenomena are referenced.

Clairvoyance/Precognition, Clairaudience, Clairsentience, Clairgustance, Oracular Divination (with entities), Telepathy and Empathy with discarnate entities (ghosts, spirit guides, etc), Telepathic Suggestion, Empathy (wide range), Psipathy, Precognitive Dreams, Divination (general), Telekinesis, Electrokinesis, Retrocognition/Postcognition, and Energy Healing (Electromagnetic [Electrokinetic or Telekinetic] or Magnetic [Telekinetic]).

Behavioral Characterisitcs

Experients of category yellow phenomena are briefly defined as devoted, dedicated, confident, easy going and playful. They love to learn new things, have trouble sitting still for too long, enjoy teaching, counseling and helping others. They are whom people turn to when seeking advice, and they enjoy philosophy and science equally. They are very creative, are great problem solvers, and are considered humorous, warm and loving.

Psychological and Physiological Factors

The following are psychological and physiological factors invariably exhibited by experients of category yellow phenomena. While experients of this category report a wide range of these factors, only the most commonly experienced factors are referenced.

Bipolar Disorder, Anxiety Disorders (including panic attacks and Agoraphobia), Conduct Disorder, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Depression, Low Self-Esteem, Eating Disorders, Alcoholism, Addiction ( drug, sex, gambling, food etc.), Dissociative Disorder, Neuroticism.

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Chronic Pain and Neurological Disorders (Myalgia, Fibromyalgia, Sleep Disorders, Multiple Chemical Sensitivity, Temporomandibular Joint Disorder, Asperger's Syndrome, Autism, Multiple Sclerosis etc.), Digestive Disorders, Food Allergies, Liver Problems, Diabetes, Hypoglycemia, Hyperthyroid, Lymphatic Problems, Weak Bones, Electromagnetic Sensitivity, Acid Reflux, Endometriosis, and Chronic Constipation.

• YELLOW

Metals, Gems and Semi-Prescious Stones

Several metals, gems and semi-precious stones are associated with experients who exhibit category yellow characteristics and attributes. Experients desiring to enhance their psychical potentials are encouraged to wear these stones throughout their day. Those desiring to balance unstable phenomena are encouraged to remove these stones from their daily life and increase their polar opposites mentioned in category gray. Experients are encouraged to pay close attention to the size and opacity of stones. The larger and more opaque the stone, the more rapid psychical potential is increased. Experients may have more stable effects if they begin with smaller and more transparent stones. Experients will want the yellowest form of any of the following materials.

• Amber, Yellow Quartz, Iron Pyrites, Gold, and Topaz.

• GREY

Category Gray - Illusion/Balance

Phenomena Association

The following are psychical phenomena invariably exhibited by experients which fall into the category gray profile. While experients of this category report a wide range of psychical phenomena, only the most commonly experienced phenomena are referenced.

Telepathic and Empathic Broadcasting, Telepathic Suggestion, Empathy (wide range), Lucid Dreaming, Astral Projection, and Autokinesis.

Experients of category gray phenomena are briefly defined as those who keep their opinions to themselves, construct emotional barriers even with those closest to them, are known as tricksters and illusionists, prefer solitude over large crowds, are skilled planners, are very detailed orientated, seemingly apathetic, fear commitment or being restricted to one location or position for an extended period of time, are talented at being undetected and often claim to get their way via deception.

linePsychological and Physiological Factors

The following are psychological and physiological factors invariably exhibited by experients of category gray phenomena. While experients of this category report a wide range of these factors, only the most commonly experienced factors are referenced.

Bipolar Disorder, Anxiety Disorders (including panic attacks and Agoraphobia), Conduct Disorder, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, Depression, Low Self-Esteem, Alcoholism, Addiction ( drug, sex, gambling, food etc.), Apathy, Schizophrenia, Schizoid Personality Disorder, Dementia, and Dissociative Disorder.

Liver Problems, Diabetes, Hyperthyroid, Hypervitaminosis D, and Electromagnetic Sensitivity.

Several metals, gems and semi-precious stones are associated with experients who exhibit category gray characteristics and attributes. Experients desiring to enhance their psychical potentials are encouraged to wear these stones throughout their day. Those desiring to balance unstable phenomena are encouraged to remove these stones from their daily life and increase their polar opposites mentioned in category gray. Experients are encouraged to pay close attention to the size and opacity of stones. The larger and more opaque the stone, the more rapid psychical potential is increased. Experients may have more stable effects if they begin with smaller and more transparent stones. Experients will want the most neutral gray form of any of the following materials.

• Goshenite/Beryl, Moonstone, Abalone Shell, Silver, and Malachite.

• GREEN

Category Green - Balance/Healing

Phenomena Association

The following are psychical phenomena invariably exhibited by experients which fall into the category green profile. While experients of this category report a wide range of psychical phenomena, only the most commonly experienced phenomena are referenced.

Energy Healing (Biokinesis), Psipathy, Clairsentience, Clairvoyance/Precognition, Retrocognition/Postcognition, Telepathic and Empathic Broadcasting and Suggestion, Empathy (wide range), Atmokinesis, Atmoskinesis, Electrokinesis and Autokinesis.

Experients of category green phenomena are briefly defined as calm, and peaceful individuals who love to help others whenever possible even though they are regarded as being very selfish. Experients tend to fear and are resistant to change due to their highly stubborn nature. They are very intrigued by spiritualism, are emotionally driven and are known for their explosive tempers triggered by extensive stress.

linePsychological and Physiological Factors

The following are psychological and physiological factors invariably exhibited by experients of category green phenomena. While experients of this category report a wide range of these factors, only the most commonly experienced factors are referenced.

Bipolar Disorder, Anxiety Disorders (including panic attacks and Agoraphobia), Conduct Disorder, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, Depression, and Low Self-Esteem.

High Blood Pressure, Lymphatic Problems, Cancer (Leukemia, Lymphoma, Carcinoma etc.), Lupus, Meningitis, Cysts, Hyperacidity, Chronic Diarrhea, Diabetes, Seizures, Ulcers, Hay Fever, and Dissociative Disorder.

Several metals, gems and semi-precious stones are associated with experients who exhibit category green characteristics and attributes. Experients desiring to enhance their psychical potentials are encouraged to wear these stones throughout their day. Those desiring to balance unstable phenomena are encouraged to remove these stones from their daily life and increase their polar opposites mentioned in category black. Experients are encouraged to pay close attention to the size and opacity of stones. The larger and more opaque the stone, the more rapid psychical potential is increased. Experients may have more stable effects if they begin with smaller and more transparent stones. Experients will want the greenest form of any of the following materials.

• Emerald, Aventurine, Malachite, Bloodstone, Amazonite, Moss Agate, Peridot, Dioptase, Jade and Chrysoprase.

• BLACK

Category Black - Change/Solitude

Phenomena Association

The following are psychical phenomena invariably exhibited by experients which fall into the category black profile. While experients of this category report a wide range of psychical phenomena, only the most commonly experienced phenomena are referenced.

Umbrakinesis, Aerokinesis, Autokinesis, Levitation/Transvection, Energy Absorption, Telepathy and Empathy with discarnate entities (ghosts, spirit guides, etc), Empathy (wide range), Lucid Dreaming, Astral Projection, Out-of-Body Experiences, Retrocognition/Postcognition, Sickness Absorption, Electrokinesis and Energy Healing (Various Energies - Autokinetic).

Experients of category black phenomena are briefly defined as individuals who have a history of severe emotional trauma during childhood, may have had a near-death experience at least once, fluctuate between being an atypical narcissist to having very low self-esteem, whom often retreat to quite places for deep thinking, and they hide their emotions to protect themselves. In addition, experients lives are constantly changing including location, interests and associations, they report a close connection with animals, yet tend to be apathetic towards people one day and overly emotional the next. Experients of this category usually report the loss of a close loved one when they were very young, and are described as withdrawn and introverted.

The following are psychological and physiological factors invariably exhibited by experients of category black phenomena. While experients of this category report a wide range of these factors, only the most commonly experienced factors are referenced.

Bipolar Disorder, Anxiety Disorders (including panic attacks and Agoraphobia), Conduct Disorder, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, Depression, Low Self-Esteem, Apathy, Schizophrenia, Schizoid Personality Disorder, Dementia, and Dissociative Disorder.

Liver Problems, Diabetes, Hyperthyroid, Electromagnetic Sensitivity, High Blood Pressure, Cancer (Leukemia, Lymphoma, Carcinoma etc.), and Seizures.

Several metals, gems and semi-precious stones are associated with experients who exhibit category black characteristics and attributes. Experients desiring to enhance their psychical potentials are encouraged to wear these stones throughout their day. Those desiring to balance unstable phenomena are encouraged to remove these stones from their daily life and increase their polar opposites mentioned in category green. Experients are encouraged to pay close attention to the size and opacity of stones. The larger and more opaque the stone, the more rapid psychical potential is increased. Experients may have more stable effects if they begin with smaller and more transparent stones. Experients will want the darkest form of any of the following materials.

• Onyx, Smoky Quartz, Obsidian, Tourmaline, Hematite, and Iron.

• RED

Category Red - Hypnosis/Life Force

Phenomena Association

The following are psychical phenomena invariably exhibited by experients which fall into the category red profile. While experients of this category report a wide range of psychical phenomena, only the most commonly experienced phenomena are referenced.

Hypnotic Telepathy, Pyrokinesis, Cryokinesis, Psipathy, Clairvoyance/Precognition, Telepathic and Empathic Broadcasting and Suggestion, Divination (general), Empathy (wide range), Electrokinesis, Autokinesis and Energy Healing (Electromagnetic or Thermal Radiation - Pyrokinetic).

Experients of category red phenomena are briefly defined as individuals in which people tend to lose track of time around, mesmerizing, are assertive, are known for their unpredictable behavior, invoke obsession and addictive personalities, can express a grudgingly vindictive nature, tend to invoke excitement and chaos into all situations, are stimulating conversationalists, tend to draw attention to themselves with or without intention, are passionate, romantic, are head-turners and are very energetic.

The following are psychological and physiological factors invariably exhibited by experients of category red phenomena. While experients of this category report a wide range of these factors, only the most commonly experienced factors are referenced.

Bipolar Disorder, Conduct Disorder, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, Depression, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Alcoholism, Addiction ( drug, sex, gambling, food etc.), Neuroticism, and Low Self-Esteem.

High Blood Pressure or Low Blood Pressure, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Chronic Pain (Myalgia, Fibromyalgia, Sleep Disorders, etc.), Blood Disorders (Anemia, HIV etc.), Digestive Disorders, Heartburn, and Palpitations.

Several metals, gems and semi-precious stones are associated with experients who exhibit category red characteristics and attributes. Experients desiring to enhance their psychical potentials are encouraged to wear these stones throughout their day. Those desiring to balance unstable phenomena are encouraged to remove these stones from their daily life and increase their polar opposites mentioned in category blue. Experients are encouraged to pay close attention to the size and opacity of stones. The larger and more opaque the stone, the more rapid psychical potential is increased. Experients may have more stable effects if they begin with smaller and more transparent stones. Experients will want the reddest form of any of the following materials.

• Garnet, Red Jasper, and Ruby.

• BLUE

Category Blue - Emotion/Tranquility

Phenomena Association

The following are psychical phenomena invariably exhibited by experients which fall into the category blue profile. While experients of this category report a wide range of psychical phenomena, only the most commonly experienced phenomena are referenced.

Emotional Healing (Empathic), Psipathy, Clairsentience, Clairvoyance/Precognition, Retrocognition/Postcognition, Empathic Broadcasting and Suggestion, Empathy (wide range), Hydrokinesis, Biokinesis, and Electrokinesis.

Experients of category blue phenomena are briefly defined as individuals with recurrent inexplicable bouts of sadness. They vary between great sympathy with others and great apathy, have frequent mood swings, love seeking out the truth regarding all subjects, have an innate ability to cause people to pause and reflect, have very addictive personalities, are good listeners, and are deep thinkers with philosophical minds. They tend to be caretakers, are very protective, and prefer to go with the flow of life.

The following are psychological and physiological factors invariably exhibited by experients of category blue phenomena. While experients of this category report a wide range of these factors, only the most commonly experienced factors are referenced.

Bipolar Disorder, Conduct Disorder, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, Depression, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Alcoholism, Addiction ( drug, sex, gambling, food etc.), Neuroticism, and Low Self-Esteem.

High Blood Pressure or Low Blood Pressure, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Appendicitis, prone to Bronchitis or Pneumonia, Digestive Disorders, Heartburn, and Palpitations.

Several metals, gems and semi-precious stones are associated with experients who exhibit category blue characteristics and attributes. Experients desiring to enhance their psychical potentials are encouraged to wear these stones throughout their day. Those desiring to balance unstable phenomena are encouraged to remove these stones from their daily life and increase their polar opposites mentioned in category red. Experients are encouraged to pay close attention to the size and opacity of stones. The larger and more opaque the stone, the more rapid psychical potential is increased. Experients may have more stable effects if they begin with smaller and more transparent stones. Experients will want the bluest form of any of the following materials.

• Sapphire, Aquamarine, Turquoise, and Blue Lace Agate.

• WHITE

Category White - Purity/Detachment

Phenomena Association

The following are psychical phenomena invariably exhibited by experients which fall into the category white profile. While experients of this category report a wide range of psychical phenomena, only the most commonly experienced phenomena are referenced.

Aerokinesis, Telepathy, Telepathic and Empathic Broadcasting and Suggestion, Empathy, Lucid Dreaming, and Astral Projection.

Experients of category white phenomena are briefly defined as individuals who like to keep things simplistic, are dissociative, emotionally disconnected, but not entirely apathetic. They tend to know what others are thinking, are wonderful listeners, are typically daydreamers, are easily distracted, are humble, and tend to bring a sense of peace, comfort, refreshment and rejuvenation to those around them.

The following are psychological and physiological factors invariably exhibited by experients of category white phenomena. While experients of this category report a wide range of these factors, only the most commonly experienced factors are referenced.

Anxiety Disorders (including panic attacks and Agoraphobia), Conduct Disorder, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, Depression, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (and ADD), Dissociative Disorder, and Low Self-Esteem.

Asthma, Allergies, Migraines, and Cancer ( lung, breast ect.).

Several metals, gems and semi-precious stones are associated with experients who exhibit category white characteristics and attributes. Experients desiring to enhance their psychical potentials are encouraged to wear these stones throughout their day. Those desiring to balance unstable phenomena are encouraged to remove these stones from their daily life and increase their polar opposites mentioned in category purple. Experients are encouraged to pay close attention to the size and opacity of stones. The larger and more opaque the stone, the more rapid psychical potential is increased. Experients may have more stable effects if they begin with smaller and more transparent stones. Experients will want the purest form of white and clarity for any of the following materials.

• Diamond, Clear Quartz, Iceland Spar, Moonstone, White Onyx and Selenite.

• PURPLE

Category Purple - Healing/Intellect

Phenomena Association

The following are psychical phenomena invariably exhibited by experients which fall into the category purple profile. While experients of this category report a wide range of psychical phenomena, only the most commonly experienced phenomena are referenced.

Lumokinesis, Electrokinesis, Psipathy, Telepathy, Clairvoyance/Precognition, Retrocognition/Postcognition, Telepathic and Empathic Broadcasting and Suggestion, Empathy (wide range),and Energy Healing (Electromagnetic or Photonic Radiation - Lumokinetic).

Experients of category purple phenomena are briefly defined as individuals who can find inspiration anywhere, are intuitive, noble, ethical and highly driven towards goals. Experients thrive on adventure and challenges and can be arrogant and cruel. They tend to become easily infatuated with the unobtainable, jump from one social group to the next and tend to be antisocial though others tend to be drawn to them due to their attractive nature.

The following are psychological and physiological factors invariably exhibited by experients of category purple phenomena. While experients of this category report a wide range of these factors, only the most commonly experienced factors are referenced.

Bipolar Disorder, Anxiety Disorders (including panic attacks and Agoraphobia), Conduct Disorder, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, Depression, and Low Self-Esteem.

Asthma, Allergies, Migraines, Cancer ( lung, breast ect.), Acne, Alcoholism, Addiction ( drug, sex, gambling, food etc.), Delirium, Delusion, Kidney Disorders, Nose Ailments, Prostate Conditions, Multiple Sclerosis, Tonsilitis, and Cancer ( lung, breast ect.).

Several metals, gems and semi-precious stones are associated with experients who exhibit category purple characteristics and attributes. Experients desiring to enhance their psychical potentials are encouraged to wear these stones throughout their day. Those desiring to balance unstable phenomena are encouraged to remove these stones from their daily life and increase their polar opposites mentioned in category white. Experients are encouraged to pay close attention to the size and opacity of stones. The larger and more opaque the stone, the more rapid psychical potential is increased. Experients may have more stable effects if they begin with smaller and more transparent stones. Experients will want the purplest form of any of the following materials.

• Amethyst, Fluorite, Sugilite, and Iolite.

• All the colour explanations are there now, I know the link was a little dodgy!

Hope that answers all your questions!