Gods gifts ...

• I just wrote a whole life story and even gave into humility just to have my writing vanish.I have to come back to this again.It took me TOO long to write what I had.In short with all the knives , guns , murders , rapes , abuse , serial killer too , lives I saved , suicides and deaths * I AM * sure glad I found my angels , guides , Christ and all the master teachers.Even touched by an orb 25 yrs.ago that I can still feel the imensity of peace as it touched me,even till this day.After burying both ex husbands within 6 months of each other last year ,my mind has been racing.The 1st (married 20 yrs.)- died after a yr.long process and the 2cd (married 10 yrs.)- my son and I found him hanging.Almost lost my faith untill the night of my 2cds suicide, my daughter called me to tell me - "Mom,the guy that cut Jeff (my 2cd down) is the same guy that is remodeling dads (my 2cd) home.I never seen the man before or after that day".We dont live near each other either.Obviously my faith can move mountains ! I also dream of the past and of the deceased as this had been proven by court records by whatever info was given.Also - we have a local haunt that my family lived for almost a hundred years.A cousin told me it was in the blood.My life seems like a novel to be written, the stories go on and on and on ... Just normal ,everyday living to me.Any hints as to what you get from this ?

• Your male side wants to come out. Be more active and use your full potential.

Never commit the same mistake again and again, that’s true—invent new mistakes every day. Be creative. Risk in new ways. Be risky, live dangerously, live without security and safety. Be tremendously in love with life.