To All Those Requesting A Reading....

• I'm sorry but I have to say this......WHAT IS GOING ON?????

People are so me, me, me and so wrapped up in themselves that they can't be bothered to actually read through the post and then miss when the person offering the readings clearly posts they they aren't accepting any more reading requests due to being inundated and stressed out. It takes energy, sometimes quite a lot to give YOU a FREE READING....from the goodness of their heart. Have some respect.

Another reader asked for birthdates and locations NOT to be put in the request for a reading as it confuses him and the energies. But people continue to post with the information included because THEY DIDN'T BOTHER TO READ THAT.

• Please, show some respect to the reader and take the time to read through the post before putting in your own request for a reading. Remember that away from this site, we all have lives, families, jobs etc and respect the time and energy given here freely.

I know a lot of people are very thankful and appreciative, but there is a lot that can't see past themselves and their own issues and I'm seeing it time and time again. Think I'm a b*itch, don't care to be honest, but damn it show some respect and gratitude to others doing you a favour.

• Thank you Wenchie. You are 100% correct, sometimes because you do not see a physical person, you do not offer the same respect that you would during a face to face meeting.

We DO sometimes forget that everyone has lives, families and their own set of problems that they are trying to find answers to. They always seem to have the answers to our questions and problems that we simply forget that they are also just travellers through life, just like us.

If I have not offered the proper respect to people I have met during my short time here, I apologise and will try to pay attention to what is shared and the manner in which it is shared here.

Mostly just to bump though, so that others may read this.

• Thank you fanofkmm. It's just showing some decency to these people who are giving up their own time and energy to help others.

• Ditto fanofkmm! Bless you 🙂

• bump

• Wenchie, thank you for that post. I try to be considerate of others here who have shared with me in order to help me, and I am grateful of their time. I do know how much energy it takes...I do tarot readings, and if I spend a day doing back to back readings, I get exhausted! Hey, it takes a LOT of energy to bridge that gap between our physical world and the Other Side! 😉

I know that for me, my life is a disaster zone right now, because I am rebuilding after a divorce, but it makes me feel good to be able to try to help folks here and offer them comfort and what little I can. It makes me feel like I'm at least focusing on something positive while my life is pretty much out of my control for the most part...you know, waiting on others to help, etc. But here, I can put my troubles aside and feel good about myself when I help others...and that uplifts me and helps me to refocus on my needs and find my own strength and encouragement to move forward for myself and my son. Being a part of this community here is therapy for my real life, lol.

Fanofkmm, well said! Bright blessings to you! 🙂

• Hi DAngel,

You are very considerate and I know you do read posts through and are very giving yourself.

I can related to life being a disaster zone!!! I wish you all the best in getting through it all as I'm sure we will. 🙂

• Wenchie,

Thanks so much for the well wishes. I wish you the best in 2010, and may it be filled with gifts and blessings for you! Many hugs! 🙂

• Wenchie,

I am new to this forum and really appreciated reading this post! Have been going through posts to get a feel of the appropriate behavior and blown away by the genorosity and talent I have seen, really impressive! Also surprised by some of the posts that seemed a bit uncool. So just wanted to thank you for this great advice. Heres to a loving, considerate, Happy 2010!

• Hi GJay,

Welcome to the forum! I hope 2010 is an amazing year for you!

Wenchie :-))

• Hi there! I am new to this forum but could feel your stress strongly. I am learning my craft, hypnotherapy and spirit releasement, but will try to set aside some time this afternoon to send you some loving, positive energy and pray that you be surrounded by a bubble of white light that will keep negativity away from you. Often, those who read the Tarot are attractive to negative entities that can bring them down. I haven't tried to do the releasement very much over a distance but I will do my best!

• HI Wenchie,

You do have a good point about flooding the helpers without reading the posts, but I must admit that one cannot always to through all the posts, specially if there are over 300 or more of old post. Unfortunately the system does not offer the possibility for the starter of the post to have a "heading" that people can read without going through 300 posts. I also am trying to find a way to change the settings but its not allowing me. It would have been nice if one could read the last posts first instead of going down to bottom of page and click on post 355. Sahelaris

• ChironLady1953,

Thank you, that's very kind of you. I don't read Tarot cards. I have Angel Therapy Oracle Cards and Psychic Tarot Oracle Deck but really don't use them very much. I'm not particularly drawn to reading normal Tarot cards. Sorry if you felt my stress, empath are you? Can be great and at other times a curse!

Sahelaris,

Thanks for raising that point. You'd be surprised even in shorter threads people see reading, think yes I want one, and go straight to the end and don't read through. If a reader is taking all that time and energy to read, the least the people requesting the reading can do is have the courtesy to read through the thread.

Thanks to you both.

Wenchie

xoxo

• Hey there Wenchie 🙂

Got a giggle for you. One of the guys at work who maintains the server has put a block on me coming here at work!! smirk Oh well, pushed the boundaries and the walls got put back up....just have to find another way to see how far I can go 😛

Tal xx

• Hi Talisa,

Oh that is funny!!!! Gotta stop you being a heathen during work hours! He he he!

Damn, well good luck pushing them boundaries!

Wenchie

xoxo

• Hey Tal,

Do you have facebook? Do a search if you like with my everyday email that you have and add me!

• Wenchie.. i am not sure but are you suggesting that people read all 355 posts??? Its just too bad that the chronology is not reversed...

Blessings 🙂 ah and no emoticons.. 🙂 LOL Sahelaris

• Hey Wenchie,

I see you have found me instead 🙂

• Hi Sahelaris,

On a post that is up to 355, perhaps not. But maybe the first few pages and the last few pages might be a good idea. Or rather than stick a reading request on the end on such a large thread, people are always welcome to start their own thread for a request.

Tal,

Nevermind, I found you! 🙂