CWB Needs Update Read.

• Hi

I could sorelu use an update readings covering work, relocation , love, men which one, babies etc. my dob in march 10 1972, at 11.20 PM Sønderborg Denmark.,

the guys i love are Connor april 7 1962 Italy, Alden Oct 4 1937 Idaho, Charles June 25 1941 california. thanx

• CharmedWitchBente, you seem to be seeking a 'normal' conventional lifestyle but your profile suggests that you are not suited to family life or even having people around you all the time. A solitary life but with visits from your special friends (who all seem to bring out something different in you) might be better. It might also be better for those around you if you withdraw to solitude from time to time, because you tend to have an energising rather than a calming effect and this might wear them out if you 'zap' them too often. It also helps you to have less excitement in your life though you probably crave it. Solitude will restore your batteries so that you can then go out and 'zap' more people when they need it. Think of yourself as the Energiser bunny. 😉

The reason you have several special friends is your love of variety and adventure, and your dislike of being trapped or confined in any way. You tend to swing between independence and dependence. 2010 will see you going within to find internal freedom and independence.

2010 brings in introspective vibes for you. This is a year of spirituality and reflection, a time to analyze your thoughts and actions, and pursue studies of an intellectual or metaphysical nature that interest you. During this year you will want to explore life's deeper truths, either looking into philosophical matters or studying natural sciences.

You will find yourself better able to solve problems, and come to a greater awareness of your full potential. Let things come to you, as this is a year when thoughts and ideas materialize. It is a good year to carry out plans that don't require involvement from others, and a year to guard your personal "alone" time, so as to avoid feeling irritable. A time to get "centered", you may find that at times during this year you feel lonely and left out. The main lesson is to learn to be alone without being lonely. By the end of this year you will likely be in a position to handle life with greater insight and efficiency.

This is a wonderful year to ask important questions like: What is my Life Purpose? What do I want my life to be like?

This is also an excellent year to journal, which can assist you in tapping into your thoughts and feelings on a daily basis. A wonderful technique is free-flow writing, where you journal at least three pages a day by writing down an unconscious flow of thoughts without censoring them. This will aid you in self-discovery, as well as help you access your inner wisdom.

Another most beneficial daily exercise is taking up meditation. This practice assists in helping you learn to listen to your heart and your inner voice. This will also help you develop your intuition and learn how to ground and center in the present moment. Taking time out for yourself can provide many benefits and give you an opportunity to become more aware.

Examine how much you worry. Worry is a sign that you're not in the present moment. Pay close attention to what your feelings want to tell you, rather than "spinning" in worry. You have your feelings for a reason. They can point you to what is important to you. Make a list of your essential values and needs. Ask yourself which of these are negotiable, and which are non-negotiable. Notice if you are out of integrity with any of the needs and values that you hold sacred, and if so, with whom or what. Then do whatever it takes to clean things up and bring your actions in alignment with your unique values and beliefs.

This is the year for asking yourself what areas of your life you would like to redefine. What skill would you like to perfect? This is a great time to begin learning a new vocation, skill, or hobby that will enhance the quality of your life. The year also wants to aid you in becoming more self-sufficient.

Take a sacred journey and go someplace that stimulates you spiritually. Go on a small outing or take a series of one-day events. You might want to travel to a sacred location. Sacred journeys can provide you with incredible insights and create a shift in your perceptions.

Attend a workshop, or join in a group event with others who are in alignment with your spiritual interests. This can really assist in creating a greater degree of self-definition and self-trust.

Examine your sleep habits and make sure that you are getting enough rest. Your dream state may heighten this year, and it is important to give yourself space to explore your dreams. Also evaluate your health and nutrition, and make sure that you are taking steps towards preventative care.

• Thanx Captain.! I appreciate it. in between my initial post n this one here ive managed to get in touch with charles the fireman. so it snew. as for the being alone, hon ive been alone since i was born. i need a man in my life n i need kids. i cannot see myself live alone as such per se, but thanx anyhews. i do need solitude to recharge but one can in a relationship. all men i lined need that as well. guys night out lol

as for let em come to me yeah i need to work on that. im bummed when i called 2 of the guys n none replied. was a tad of a downer but hey it was once will happen again, n who knows they may pick up as i need to adjust the time to call LOLOLOL

• This post is deleted!

• Do not even acknowledge it CharmedWitchBente!!! To do so you would be spitting in the wind so to speak! Tempting as it may be !! Stay Strong sweetie!

• Hey Fairyjaye

wouldnt think of it. I detected that twits return some days ago n wondered when that incompoop twit would resume her pestering discriminating slander. didnt take long LMAO

sad isnt it. instead of slander she could have gone, i need att will any give it to me ill die without it. LMAO sad sad sad indeed LOLOLOLOL

she amuses me. im not even mad why should i be? the poor darl cant get a guy and here i am with 2 mayb soon 3 men. who wouldnt be jalous of me?

• Look CWB!!! I flagged her post and they deleted it!!

• Hi Fairyjaye,

Yes you are right and the other thread that she went nuts on has been deleted entirely, which is great. It shouldn't have gotten to this point, but I'm glad Admin has finally done something about it. We can breathe a little sigh of relief that that anger and negative energy has gone.

Let's hope she gets the help she needs to enable her to move on peacefully in her life.

• sadly not so wenchie. she is on other threads asking to get reads. im speechless on that. totally. its so sad to see. i just hope those that offers has seen her ways. i pity her. i mean my life aint the brightest either but opposed to hers must i declare is mine a walk in the park. LOL

amazing. i feel i can breathe again yep yep.

how are you ladies doing?

• Plodding along CWB, trying to sort out my own crap!!!!! I'll get there, determined this year is going to be a good year! :-))

• Goodness me I said C*rap!

I don't know if you saw that I did get back on the other thread you started but I didn't get much for you, sorry.

• i saw it honey wenchie. is ok. u aint as in the zone as i am. lemmi rephrase that, we´re both still sorta drained from the time around christmas 2009 n newyears. her return kinda for me anyhews brought it all back n sent me straight onto tense stress mode.-

whish i displayed shortly n regretfully. i simply should have kept my trap shut.

Ah well live n learn lololol

by the by did i tell u that i have spoken to fireman on the phone total of 5 times now? only shit about it was the cell phone connection, cut us off n then went haywire. dang! LOL