Help interpreting my tarot reading.?

• I did a relationship spread.

Questions:

1. Will there be a new relationship for me soon?

2. What astrological sign will this person be?

3. Will we be compatible?

4. Will this be a lasting relationship?

5. Will this person be my soul mate?

6. Outcome.

1st position: Six of wands

2nd position: Eight of Pentacles (reversed)

3rd position: Nine of swords (reversed)

4th position: Four of Swords

5th position: King of cups (reversed)

6th position: Seven of pentacles (reversed)

I interpreted it to mean that if there were to be a new relationship that it would come sometime in the spring and he would probably be an earth sign. And pretty much that we'd have a lot of problems and it would be emotionally stressful and wouldn't last long. In the end I'll be really disappointed and that I need to take some time and work on my inner self.

Does this sound right?

• Not right enough for me:

1. Will there be a new relationship for you soon? Your suppressed natural being is surfacing now in form of material desires and sexual compulsions.

2. What astrological sign will this person be? Capricorn.

3. Will we be compatible? I agree: Disappointment.

4. Will this be a lasting relationship? Yes, but even if it did last long, each one would feel him/her-self lonely.

5th position: King of cups (reversed): No, but you would project your emotional dominant father on him.

6. Outcome: You would get something out of it, but not much, in fact much less than you would have expected.

Sexx is only a beginning, but not the end. And nothing is wrong if you take it as a beginning; if you start clinging to it, then things start going wrong. If it hurts your ego, then you are immediately ready to defend -- not only to defend but to attack.

• I was thinking Capricorn but didn't know for sure since I've only just started.

Thanks for the help. 🙂

• We are not alone, and no one is an island. Existence is one.