Feng Shui Cures

• To the other virgo who was asking about the stones for Virgo: Amazonite is a primary stone ruled by this sign and it has many positive healing properties.

• When we speak of the front door, are we literally talking about the front door, or the door which is used the most as a front entrance? Our formal front door faces west, the one we use faces north.

• thanks so much for the info...I am on my way to check out healingcrystals.com

I was being guided to crystals but didn't realize it til I ended up reading your post and it clicked!!!! Don't you just love it when the universe speaks so clearly??

• Hi sapphirestar--

Please help if you can. I love my little bungalow, but from what I've read so far I believe I have too many entrances/openings in my home. As I enter the front door, there is an opening to the kitchen to the right and a door leading to/out of the kitchen, another opening leading into the hallway from the kitchen which has the bathroom door and bedroom door and another opening leading into the living room from that same hallway. The bathroom door is directly in line with the front door so I keep it closed. Do I need crystals strategically placed? I am a newbie to Feng Shui and have several books which seem to contradict each other. Dizzy from all the info.

I do know that my best directions are East and North. My front door faces North. Thank you!.

• MY DAUGHTER IS EXPECTING TWINS AND HAS BEEN HAVING ALOT OF PROBLEMS; HAD TO HAVE EMERGENCY SURGERY A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO. IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO TO HELP HER HEALTH AND THE BABIES?

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Hello~My home is very narrow. Only 3 rooms downstairs. As soon as you enter the front door you are in the living room, then dining area, then kitchen and back door. How am I supposed to use Feng Shui to keep my home prosperous and healthy? Is it true to burn sage to cleanse the area? Upstairs is only 3 rooms as well. I have no cream walls, only color in my home, should I incorporate more light?

Thank you!

• try the "lucky frog" placed facing towards your front door; also some coins and red in the "helpful people" area for increased money luck. It's worked for me!!

• Cuspglyph, Thank you! I will definitely try this! Have a great day!

• This post is deleted!

• Hi Nasusone--no problemo!