Has anyone had experience with love psychics?

• I am not sure if anyone would be interested in this but I have recently been seeking relationship advice from a group of psychics and it’s proving to be quite helpful. I am 25 and broke up from a long term boyfriend 3 years ago but have found it quite hard to reconnect with people ever since.

I am not the type of person that finds it hard to meet people but something just wasn’t quite right with my well being. I have had general readings from before but never specifically on the subject of love or relationships.

But anyway I was wondering if anyone has had experiences with psychics and love problems? I have gained a lot of confidence since using them, but wanted to ask for opinions on using psychics for love matters? Your thoughts would be appreciated.

• if you go to the Tarot or Physic Forums, there are plenty of people who can give you a reading. best of luck! 🙂

• also, theCaptain gives amazing readings. she's been pretty spot on with me and my situation.

• Not to plug a service but I recently had a love and relationship reading at www.clearpsychics.com

I wouldn't say it solved all my problems but the reading definitely helped 🙂 Like ScorpVirgo says try the forum too.

Whatever works for you really. xx

• I want to try captain how could i find her?

• You can simply click 'create a new topic' (see the yellow bulb above) and start a new thread asking her to help you. I am sure she will respond. Good luck!

• thank you